Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SombreroAgnew
Sep 22, 2004

unlimited rice pudding

Burkion posted:

I've heard from the Colin Baker Fan Twitter that all of the living Doctors have filmed parts for the 50th. https://twitter.com/ColinBakerFans

How likely is this to be true?
Baker, McCoy and McGann have denied it repeatedly and were in Australia during filming, but filming a brief cameo wouldn't take long and they could have just been covering. I'd say of everyone Baker is the least likely though, have you seen that guy?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SombreroAgnew
Sep 22, 2004

unlimited rice pudding

ButtercupSaiyan posted:

I'm sorry I LIKED Moffat's cliffhanger, I thought it was brill. And if you read the Shroud of Sorrow novel, I think it will answer a lot of things for you, I know it did for me.
If your TV episode requires a companion novel to be understood, it's not a great sign.

SombreroAgnew
Sep 22, 2004

unlimited rice pudding
And then he can face off against the Great Intelligence in an extremely strange Withnail and I reunion.

• Locked thread