Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Phearson
Aug 15, 2006

Have you seen my pants?
We can't just expect other people to fix things for us if we're destined for any kind of greatness! D

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phearson
Aug 15, 2006

Have you seen my pants?

100 HOGS AGREE posted:

No way man you gotta know when to delegate. We have limitations because we are small and weak.

Based on the example set by our father, the village leader, what's to say our uncle won't just start beating us for being a sympathizer! Just because he argues with dear old dad from time to time doesn't mean he's wholly opposed to the village's way of handling conflict. Maybe he got big and strong by beating more women and children than anyone else in the village!

Phearson
Aug 15, 2006

Have you seen my pants?
Voting B

Phearson
Aug 15, 2006

Have you seen my pants?
B will make everything better!

Phearson
Aug 15, 2006

Have you seen my pants?

GloriousDemon posted:

We are bound by the contract Azzazzel gave us when we were saved by him. "Knock em dead Kid! Hahahaha!"

We are to club any who stand in our way to the temple whilst crying and screaming "Is this what you wanted Azzazzel?! IS THIS IT!?

Why else would he give us the club back and say that? Think about it!

This plan is the best plan!

Phearson
Aug 15, 2006

Have you seen my pants?

A RICH WHITE MAN posted:

L. WELL MAYBE IF EVERYONE IN MY GODDAMN LIFE WOULD STOP BEING SO CRYPTIC WITH ME I WOULD KNOW WHAT TO DO WHO THE HELL ARE YOU WHERE THE HELL AM I WHERE THE gently caress IS MY DOG AND WHAT IS GOING ON!?

This needs to be our response!

Phearson
Aug 15, 2006

Have you seen my pants?
plan kite

Awesome thread Diog! I've been lurking since the beginning and have thoroughly enjoyed this and LBTR. Keep up the good work!

Phearson
Aug 15, 2006

Have you seen my pants?

Theglavwen posted:

This is the vote that got you to join in? :confused:

Injured my back recently and I'm supposed to be resting for the next week or two, so I've got more time to read voting discussion and feel like I can participate.

Looking back, I was active earlier in the story, but that was about a year ago...

Phearson
Aug 15, 2006

Have you seen my pants?
Ok, changing from plan kite to O.

There's no guarantee that the toad swarm will follow the common balls, at which point we've got a smaller group of elite soldiers (and Enkidel) facing overwhelming death.

Maybe we can redeploy closer to our supplies and get the oil, and then send the non-combatants father away to maintain safety.

Phearson
Aug 15, 2006

Have you seen my pants?
1. H (might as well give the new guys a chance at some big action, how hard can it really be to take down a half-blind giant toad?) with some D if the opportunity presents itself.

Send a common ball to grab the oil so we can also prepare for some L

2. Q. Danal

3. A

Phearson fucked around with this message at 21:44 on Nov 21, 2014

Phearson
Aug 15, 2006

Have you seen my pants?
D

Phearson
Aug 15, 2006

Have you seen my pants?

Cornuto posted:

1. You....
D. Did I mention you feel STRONG? You feel STRONG! Grab one of the toads limbs, try to rip it off and beat the toad with it!

...then beat the baby toads to death with their parent's leg. :black101:

This plan is the best plan!

Phearson
Aug 15, 2006

Have you seen my pants?
1. F - We need to make sure we pay El what he's due

2. Skip

3. I - Enkidel needs to finish what he started

Phearson
Aug 15, 2006

Have you seen my pants?

Swedish Thaumocracy posted:

Isn't Zepaths gate the skull of the dragon Tudiya battled in ages past? let's take a page from dear ol' dad and haul the toadskull back to Zepath and make it the new door to our house.
Make a sled and fill it wit topazes, hides and fangs.

But whilst our servants and children etc are busy working on the sled, let's take a group of adventurous gloryseekers and explore the caverns a bit.

A+B

This works for me!

Phearson
Aug 15, 2006

Have you seen my pants?

dyzzy posted:

:bandwagon: Plan Task Manager

Phearson
Aug 15, 2006

Have you seen my pants?
Another B vote here!

Phearson
Aug 15, 2006

Have you seen my pants?
1. A
2. F
3. K
4. Q
5. T

Phearson
Aug 15, 2006

Have you seen my pants?
1. A
2. N
3. A

Phearson
Aug 15, 2006

Have you seen my pants?
EI

If we survive this without eating a stone, we should go back to Hunger Town and toss one to Hunger-cuz. Maybe it'll make him better. Maybe it'll give us an idea of what eating the soul will do without trying it blindly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phearson
Aug 15, 2006

Have you seen my pants?

Diogines posted:

Your Balls are at the lead of the group with Eriba, Agum and Jethro close at hand.  The men and women of Gebeb walk.  A small herd of oxen pull carts carrying water and other supplies as well as pregnant women and younger children.  Some queer and odd foreign sheep were brought as well.  You'll eat them all over the course of the trip.  

Looks like team Hunger is finally getting their wish!