Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

100 HOGS AGREE
Oct 13, 2007
Grimey Drawer
Goin with B this time Diog.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

100 HOGS AGREE
Oct 13, 2007
Grimey Drawer
H! Go get uncle.

100 HOGS AGREE
Oct 13, 2007
Grimey Drawer

Phearson posted:

We can't just expect other people to fix things for us if we're destined for any kind of greatness! D

No way man you gotta know when to delegate. We have limitations because we are small and weak.

100 HOGS AGREE
Oct 13, 2007
Grimey Drawer
I think we're kind of stuck here. So I'm going to go with C.

100 HOGS AGREE
Oct 13, 2007
Grimey Drawer
1 C
2 A
3 H

Let's just explore and not be dopes ok.

100 HOGS AGREE
Oct 13, 2007
Grimey Drawer
L + Q

Time to channel our namesake, jerks!

100 HOGS AGREE
Oct 13, 2007
Grimey Drawer

SerSpook posted:

We grab a spear (we have more experience with spears) and stand in front of Jalitha. However, we will also call Danal over to protect him, or to help protect Jalitha as well if he so wishes. We can reverse this and call Jalitha while protecting Danal if he is too frightened to come.
Same here. I think right now our intent is more important than what we can actually do. So let's strive to be a cool dude who protects women and children, even if we can't be super effective at it.

100 HOGS AGREE
Oct 13, 2007
Grimey Drawer
Let's wake up that statue and ask it what's up with all these weird things here.

100 HOGS AGREE
Oct 13, 2007
Grimey Drawer
Well we distracted one statue. Now let's confuse the other with a logical paradox and then we can steal all this treasure without anyone ratting us out.

100 HOGS AGREE
Oct 13, 2007
Grimey Drawer

Diogines posted:

You still have your spear.

Your assets might be thought of as your spear, your loin cloth, your necklace, your new flute and if you are a deranged sociopath, a sleeping child and monkey.

Friendship is the greatest asset! :v:

100 HOGS AGREE
Oct 13, 2007
Grimey Drawer
Seems to me that the items we found were things that other people left and they only looked amazing and wonderful, and reverted to their normal appearance once they were taken out. But they got enchanted by virtue of being left there.

100 HOGS AGREE
Oct 13, 2007
Grimey Drawer
1. H
2. G

100 HOGS AGREE
Oct 13, 2007
Grimey Drawer

tarepanda posted:

H -- It seems that wanting to be an explorer is what triggered this, so that's what we should stay. We've already intruded on his judgment session and shouldn't make things worse by acting immature and running away or crying.

H, again. Explain that we are grateful for everything he has done for us and that we have certainly been happy under his wing and at his son's side. Happy, but unfulfilled. Ask if there is some service we could perform for him in return for our freedom. Repeat again that we hold him in the highest esteem and are truly grateful for what he has done, and that his son is our friend, no matter what.
I like this answer.

100 HOGS AGREE
Oct 13, 2007
Grimey Drawer
1: A Drink that poo poo without question.

2: "I will think hard on your words and do what you say... Including not getting my head thumped anymore."

100 HOGS AGREE
Oct 13, 2007
Grimey Drawer
4 x M Archery rules.

100 HOGS AGREE
Oct 13, 2007
Grimey Drawer
No, we need those sandals for our feet. I think if he thought the sandals were a thing he'd ask about them.

100 HOGS AGREE fucked around with this message at 16:26 on Sep 24, 2013

100 HOGS AGREE
Oct 13, 2007
Grimey Drawer
Question: The water we have, did we drink it before Tudiya left or did he leave us a container? How big is it? What is it made of? Should be in the inventory because that's kinda important!

Basscop posted:

1: "Take a good look at me before you leave, my king. The next time you see me you will see a man."

2: "Be brave"

3B. Water first and foremost.
If we find water quickly then we could even have time to make crude tools before we need to look for food.
This sounds good. But we need shelter too. So if we see any trees or anything we should make note of them.

We need all those things and we have Gnarls so we can multitask a bit. Our first priorites should water, shelter and getting out of the sun, establish a temporary base to fill out our kit before we start travelling. We can look for a good hefty stick along the way to use as club until we find something better. Even a palm-sized rock is better than nothing.

In the short-medium term we at least need:
Portable shelter
Portable food and water that will last several days, so we're gonna need to at least figure out some kind of backpack and more water containers
A weapon.
An initial fire and ways to start fire in case we need it. Fire can be transported though so if we can find some kind of jar we'll be better off and won't have to work so hard every time we need some fire.

I'm excited about this! I hope we spend some time on just getting out poo poo together before we actually get into adventuring stuff.

100 HOGS AGREE fucked around with this message at 16:41 on Sep 27, 2013

100 HOGS AGREE
Oct 13, 2007
Grimey Drawer

Diogines posted:

You have no water and no water container.

Tudiya gave you water to drink over the course of the day. You drank it. Edited to make this more clear.
So we're sated/quenched for now but we won't be for too long. Ok.

We need containers, we can't be drinking out of puddles for too long, we need to be able to transport poo poo.

Everyone go watch some Survivorman and GET PUMPED.

100 HOGS AGREE fucked around with this message at 16:45 on Sep 27, 2013

100 HOGS AGREE
Oct 13, 2007
Grimey Drawer
Give him the choice, but I don't think there's anything we can do at this point aside from pray for him. But prayer might help.

Usually when someone is that dehydrated they can't even swallow to get water down. Even the tiniest sips.

Don't go after Tudiya, he probably started running like the Flash once he was out of sight because we weren't there to slow his pace down anymore.

100 HOGS AGREE fucked around with this message at 15:40 on Sep 28, 2013

100 HOGS AGREE
Oct 13, 2007
Grimey Drawer
Yeah we definitely can't go back to Tudiya, that would be getting aid from a man of Zepath.

100 HOGS AGREE
Oct 13, 2007
Grimey Drawer
Can I have that gourd?

100 HOGS AGREE
Oct 13, 2007
Grimey Drawer
I still want to know if we can have the gourd.

100 HOGS AGREE
Oct 13, 2007
Grimey Drawer
We have to watch about asking Azzazel about things because that would constitute him giving us something.

100 HOGS AGREE
Oct 13, 2007
Grimey Drawer
A That food and water isn't for us it's for Snarles. I bet if we try to have some it'll disappear or something.

100 HOGS AGREE
Oct 13, 2007
Grimey Drawer
1C
2I
3M
4N
5T
: We didn't kill the goat so making an offering of it is pointless. Include the third eye in the jackal offering.

6:

Let's do the following once we've eaten tonight:

Try to skin the jackal it as best we can so we can at least make a bindle or something out of the hide. Maybe we can use one the jackal's claws as a makeshift knife.

Take off the tail to use as a club, or at least the spines to add to a club if the tail isn't clubby enough. Keep the claws and teeth too.

Clean and dry the intestines to make cordage.

Ask Snarls to lick our wounds, it's about the best we can do right now to treat them.

100 HOGS AGREE
Oct 13, 2007
Grimey Drawer
1 AE

FGJL(obelisk)

These are my thoughts. Whatever we do we should start by getting a relatively stable camp to work from here so we continue to not die.

100 HOGS AGREE fucked around with this message at 18:43 on Oct 16, 2013

100 HOGS AGREE
Oct 13, 2007
Grimey Drawer
You've got L twice under the second question. It goes L M L and the next section picks up at N

100 HOGS AGREE
Oct 13, 2007
Grimey Drawer
I say we genuinely pray that our mother will be OK in our absence and don't expect the pantheon to be our personal messenger service.

100 HOGS AGREE
Oct 13, 2007
Grimey Drawer
Let's take the offer because that is more interesting than not taking the offer.

100 HOGS AGREE
Oct 13, 2007
Grimey Drawer
1. A
2. G
3. I

Man, I wanted to be bros with Azzazel.

100 HOGS AGREE
Oct 13, 2007
Grimey Drawer
D "Azz I'm sorry if I offended you, I take it back I will do that favor for you, Snarls needs help!"

100 HOGS AGREE
Oct 13, 2007
Grimey Drawer
A No aid from the men of Zepath until the trial is over!

100 HOGS AGREE
Oct 13, 2007
Grimey Drawer
1. A C D
2. P
3. R
4. V
5. C
6. A

100 HOGS AGREE
Oct 13, 2007
Grimey Drawer
Maybe wait to ask mom hard questions until she is not emotionally wrecked.

100 HOGS AGREE
Oct 13, 2007
Grimey Drawer
D. but some A later.

100 HOGS AGREE
Oct 13, 2007
Grimey Drawer
Well now we're committed.

F. Have Tudiya show Snarls a simple object that a dog would recognize and then tell him what that object is.

100 HOGS AGREE
Oct 13, 2007
Grimey Drawer
I swear we need a wiki or something just to keep track of all this poo poo.

100 HOGS AGREE
Oct 13, 2007
Grimey Drawer
I'll go with A.

100 HOGS AGREE
Oct 13, 2007
Grimey Drawer
B and let's just talk to her for a while about what's been goin on in our respective lives.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

100 HOGS AGREE
Oct 13, 2007
Grimey Drawer
Take the cap off and pour out the lead shot it's probably filled with.

Ishamal is kind of an rear end in a top hat!