Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

B, for a change of pace.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

Please return us to GBS.

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

FoxTerrier posted:

Besides, for all we know he's planning on having us play out the story as a cat and this is an entirely moot point! :shrug:

Maybe we'll be a turtle! Please, please let it be a turtle.

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

A sounds like the most exciting option. Think of all the exciting adventures we could have as a prince!

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

If there's anything that will divert his attention right now, D is our best bet. And also D for Denziroh.

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

F! There's no need to attempt to shout save Jalitha when Jalitha will work just fine.

Okay, you've convinced me F could be misinterpreted. Let's gamble on Save Jalitha!

There Bias Two fucked around with this message at 18:32 on May 22, 2013

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

C

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

1. HABECFGD
2. L

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

B

What is D going to get us unless we start hearing voices?

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

Don't ask him if he's our father

DO tell him about our vision

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

Why do we braid our hair when Jalitha does not?

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

Let's earn Daddy's love through some quality time!

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

D, fetch Jalitha

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

B

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

That is a very important point, so I'm voting against mentioning our dad in any way.

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

A

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

1. A 2. A + C

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

B, Hold the gait!

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

G

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

B&I

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

C&F

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

Ask ourselves if any of these objects or figures resemble important characters or items from the stories we've heard.

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

Perhaps this is a forgotten temple of sorts with each object representing one member of the greater pantheon. For example the shark tooth belongs to Asherah while the sky giant statue represents El. The other 11 may be gods we have not yet heard of.

I vote we go tell an adult before we anger yet another divine being.

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

4x C! I hate the idea of us being limited by the number of arrows we have at any one time. The medium spear seems to be the most versatile choice right now.

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

If possible as a free action, I would like to ask Tudiya to identify the statue before we choose. I have this hunch that aptitude with the bow is not where our strength lies, at least for the time being. We should seek out the help of whoever happens to be watching over us to guide us through our upcoming trials.

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

1. D
Tell Snarls to take care of Danal for us.

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

A

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

"What does El desire most from us?"

Don't ask the marriage question.

There Bias Two fucked around with this message at 01:04 on Sep 24, 2013

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

Approach cautiously.

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

I vote for saying no thank you and getting on our way immediately.

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

C.

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

We should definitely NOT mention that he makes fruity drinks because that might reveal that we must also have consumed said fruity drink. We have no idea what the consequences of doing so were yet, so it's important that we keep our mouth shut about it.

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

1. B
2. G, same as B without mention of our magical experiences, fruity drinks, or his location. Discuss him as impersonally as possible.
3. E

Changing my vote to plan OhYo!

There Bias Two fucked around with this message at 02:28 on Oct 1, 2013

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

Changing my vote to plan OhYo.

4. 8, We love Snarls a lot, probably more than our mother, but we know that unless he happens to be a Mighty Dog, he probably won't live forever. The slightest thought of his passing makes us choke up momentarily.

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

Voting for not drinking the piss.
A Let's just grab Snarls, hurry to the forest, and have him find water when we get there. Hopefully it isn't guarded by a mythical beast.

e: My phone initially autocorrected that to musical breast.

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

Usually when words are bolded, they tend to be of the sort that we are able to "touch." I would guess that this means our last "Vayahi Or" had that particular magical quality to it that we've seen from Tudiya from time to time.

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

If we can keep the fire going for a month straight through all our travels, I think that would make a fantastic offering to El.

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

voting to paint a third eye on our forehead in jackal blood just because we're a badass. Also call Az and ask him if it is okay to eat the goat since the jackal already killed it.

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

LLSix posted:

I'm seeing a lot of votes and suggestions to do this, but I think everyone is missing something very important.

We just killed a monster :siren: bare-handed :siren:. Tudiya is the only other person we've seen do this ever. And the temple regularly sends out whole groups of well-equipped dudes, some taller and stronger than us, and none of them ever come back. Killing this jackel marks us as bona fide heroes. Even if you ignore the blocking fire balls with a torch

It's possible that three-eyed fire jackals don't really register on the scale of what most people think of when they say monsters. Tudiya would probably have scratched this thing behind the ear and started to pay fetch with it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

1.B. No, not yet, this is the first time we've been to the ocean after pissing off Asherah personally, so it is important to act cautiously. Also, the smell of wet dog will likely spread very far. We wouldn't want to attract unwanted attention if we can help it.
2. D
3. J