Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hobolicious
Oct 7, 2012

The military might of a country represents its national strength. Only when it builds up its military might in every way can it develop into a thriving country.
I would like fall with style while waiting for the thread to Be moved.

Also, this was asked in last thread, but after you left it, what system do you use for your CYOA?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hobolicious
Oct 7, 2012

The military might of a country represents its national strength. Only when it builds up its military might in every way can it develop into a thriving country.
Gonna go with D. Gotta find Basscop, or at least start the Otac religion going. Plus we did a city last time, need a change of pace.

Hobolicious
Oct 7, 2012

Changing my vote to F

Hobolicious fucked around with this message at 16:31 on May 22, 2013

Hobolicious
Oct 7, 2012

Changed my vote to F. Don't wanna look like someone who runs for help whenever something goes wrong.

Hobolicious
Oct 7, 2012

I gotta say H. Even Jorah looks mad at Dad, so gently caress him.

Hobolicious
Oct 7, 2012

1. You are now ten years old. You spent time with many people over the last six years, sometimes by choice, sometimes, you were forced to. Please order the following in the order you spent the most time with them, from most frequent to least frequent. Before anyone asks, I swear to Denziroh that this vote does not correspond to deciding some sort of secret stats like str / con / dex / int / wis / cha or any other similar formulation, so, trying to correspond different votes to stats in this vote won't achieve that goal.

H. Alone, swimming in the ocean
B. Uncle Jorah
A. Father
G. Alone in the forest
F. Alone along the beach
E. Jalitha
D. Mom
C. Uncle Pagam

2. When the men of the village left for a week, did you pray with Jalitha for Uncle Jorah to return safely?

H. Yes, to both Ashera and the gods of your people, alongside Jalitha's the sky giant, you don't know what you believe

Hobolicious
Oct 7, 2012

A fish would say that. You should supply us with some more fish art.

Hobolicious
Oct 7, 2012

Gonna go with A. Time to see the rest of the world.

Hobolicious
Oct 7, 2012

Hold on, time to get outta here!

Hobolicious
Oct 7, 2012

I'm gonna have to go with B on this one.

Hobolicious
Oct 7, 2012

A, A+C, and no

Hobolicious
Oct 7, 2012

Finally caught up, whew. Definitely gonna pick A and J

Hobolicious
Oct 7, 2012

E and I

Hobolicious
Oct 7, 2012

Gonna go with whichever is NOT LYING.

Hobolicious
Oct 7, 2012

A, he is the next king in line after all, maybe we can use this as a way of becoming his second hand man when he is the ruler. If nothing else, he's a child, more so than us, and we are the one trying to entertain him.

Hobolicious
Oct 7, 2012

D and F

Hobolicious
Oct 7, 2012

Diogines posted:

Update goes up tomorrow.

Lies. How else am I to keep entertained in the middle of the ocean if I can't read your well written updates?

Hobolicious
Oct 7, 2012

Sojenus is still falling. Forever. Wait, what is that? There's a light, fast approaching. You can hear a beautiful voice, singing somewhere off in the distance. Suddenly you hit the ground, right between Enkidel and Danal. They look at you in surprise, then fall to their knees, jabbering something very fast. The only word you can understand, and they repeat a few times, is El. They seem to be praising you. Do they think you are a god? Maybe you are this El, how would you know? You did fall for a very long time, and in that time, you became quite insane. What do you do about these two, clearly primitive, children? Especially the one in the semi-smelly loincloth?

A: Tell them they are mistake, you are not El.
B: Run away, screaming about pandas
C: Tell them you are El, see what happens.
D: Tell them you are El, and tell them to do something.

Hobolicious fucked around with this message at 02:33 on Jul 2, 2013

Hobolicious
Oct 7, 2012

A Terrible Person posted:

This is some vile blasphemy right here.

The only answer is "E: Keep falling" :colbert:

This is the correct answer.

You are Sojenus. You continue to fall. Forever. Those children in the woods? A brief moment of insanity. Surely they can't be real.

Hobolicious
Oct 7, 2012

Diogines posted:

I appreciate your patience and am sorry for the holdup.

Been there man. Keep holding up, it'll get better eventually.

Hobolicious
Oct 7, 2012

Go back to your human wife, you silly fish, you. Give us more fish art!

Hobolicious
Oct 7, 2012

I'm gonna go with getting a sandwich.

Hobolicious
Oct 7, 2012

1. Nothing yet.

2. E

Ask, "Why do you think I talk to Melachim?"

Hobolicious
Oct 7, 2012

I'm gonna vote for Plan SerSpook. Minus the swearing on faith in El part, that is not likely to make her happy with us.

Hobolicious
Oct 7, 2012

Gonna go with B, and try to get them to help us save Danal.

Hobolicious
Oct 7, 2012

1. You...(Pick ONE)
K. Shoot as many people in the local fight as possible, I don't care if they are adventurers or common men.

2. Only if you voted to shoot the bow. Your shots are...
R. Fired with a balance for speed and accuracy.

3. Only if you voted to shoot the bow. As to the lethality of your shots...
S. Take the best shots available to kill or otherwise remove your foes from the fight.

Hobolicious
Oct 7, 2012

Soylent Pudding posted:

Targaryens wed brothers and sisters for 300 years to keep the bloodline pure. :colbert:

That ended well for them too, didn't it.

Hobolicious
Oct 7, 2012

I, it seems the best option to me. Family is important.

Hobolicious
Oct 7, 2012

Gonna go with C on this one. Too many people around, clearly don't see the kid, and use running at the pyre then talking to it is all they would see.

Hobolicious
Oct 7, 2012

1. C
2. G
4. 1O, 2P
5. V

Hobolicious
Oct 7, 2012

Going with C, add in a bit of F for strength training.

Hobolicious
Oct 7, 2012

Voting to back the Emperor of Fallingdom's (Sojenus) excellent plan.

Hobolicious
Oct 7, 2012

1. What deal did you negotiate with Mayim?
A. I get a cut of the tolls, indefinitely. I'll probably get between 1 to 3 pounds of silver a year.

2. Which sorts of people attended most frequently? (Pick ONE)
L. Invite everyone!

3. Did you tell him where it was?
N. No.

4. Do you try to play the magical flute again, in front of others?
R. No.

5. Did you continue, trying to stretch your senses?
V. Yes, I did.

Hobolicious
Oct 7, 2012

Gonna go with B on this one.

Hobolicious
Oct 7, 2012

Option H doesn't really make sense, since F is sending only Mighty Sons home, and H is saying do F, but keep Mighty Sons. On that note thought, gonna go with I.

Hobolicious
Oct 7, 2012

A I M

Hobolicious
Oct 7, 2012

1. You....
F. I report to El's temple as requested.

2. If you voted go to to House of El, are you bringing an offering?
L. I bring the Jar of Monster Foreskins, to sacrifice on behalf of the Line of Zepa, per my marriage contract with Tudiya.

Hobolicious
Oct 7, 2012

LLSix posted:

Emulate France. Surrender everything!

Going with this.

Hobolicious
Oct 7, 2012

Gonna go with A on this one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hobolicious
Oct 7, 2012

Changing my vote from A to D. Tudiya did tell us to spend no more than a few years, at least this way we can go home and let him know.