Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr Apollo
Jan 1, 2013
Hard choice, going to go with B.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Apollo
Jan 1, 2013
OPTION H

Crying won't help anyone, our father ignores us on a good day, we aren't large enough to physically stop the fight, and our mother probably won't stop it. That leaves our hope on Jorah.

Mr Apollo
Jan 1, 2013
C

Mr Apollo
Jan 1, 2013
1. A, B, C, D, E, H, F, G
2. L

Mr Apollo
Jan 1, 2013
Yes to spending more time with dad.

Mr Apollo
Jan 1, 2013
B

Dad may hit us occasionally but besides that life here is pretty good, we don't need to be rescued. Trying to be diplomatic won't work because neither side is likely to stop and listen to what a 11 year old is saying. Going to get the men who are out fishing is the best option.

Changing my vote.

Mr Apollo fucked around with this message at 21:42 on May 27, 2013

Mr Apollo
Jan 1, 2013
Changing my vote from B to Not A

Mr Apollo
Jan 1, 2013
Voting for plan Tudhalias.

Mr Apollo
Jan 1, 2013
+

It's time to let "fish god" go. Worshiping both was fine when we were in the village but having seen both in action it's pretty clear which one deserves our faith and praise. Fishy has cannibals, beatings and pathetic lighting. El pretty much trumps him in ever single way, the priest of fishy didn't even manage to kill a single guard.

Since this vote seems to be setting up long term events I would like to point out to those of you who are voting for both that in Dante's Inferno the cowardly who aren't on either side have a most unpleasant existence.

Mr Apollo
Jan 1, 2013

Globofglob posted:

Pretty sure traitors had a worse one.

An excellent point! Those who betray their benefactors are in the lowest circle in hell. Another reason why we should not plan revenge on the man who saved us.

Sogol posted:

I disagree about Dante, btw. Purgatory is one of the cooler places in the book. Look at who is there... Almost all of the great thinkers and artists.

I think you are thinking of Limbo which is the first circle that contains Homer, Horace, Ovid, Lucan, Caesar, Saladin, Socrates, and Plato among others.

I was referring to those spirits and neutral angels that are rejected by both Heaven and Hell.

Dante posted:

Those who are here can place no hope in death, and their blind life is so abject that they are envious of every other fate. (Canto III)

Mr Apollo fucked around with this message at 14:46 on Jun 4, 2013

Mr Apollo
Jan 1, 2013
and

Above all, don't panic.

Mr Apollo
Jan 1, 2013
and

Mr Apollo
Jan 1, 2013

SerSpook posted:

We grab a spear (we have more experience with spears) and stand in front of Jalitha. However, we will also call Danal over to protect him, or to help protect Jalitha as well if he so wishes. We can reverse this and call Jalitha while protecting Danal if he is too frightened to come.

Going with this as well. The benefit of a spear is that it will give us a bit of distance between us and any attacker. It is probably more user friendly than the tooth as well. However if the spear breaks we will still have the tooth to fall back on.

Mr Apollo
Jan 1, 2013
Not S x3

Considering Diog is doing his whole "guys I'm not saying anything one way or another but terrible ideas will get you killed" and the fact the Asherah was only prayed to out of fear, and our father had no blood when he was killed, S seems unlikely to succeed. Not to mention we don't even know how to use lightning...

Mr Apollo
Jan 1, 2013
1. A, C, D.

2. K

Also, can we try and drop the tooth?

Mr Apollo fucked around with this message at 03:48 on Jun 14, 2013

Mr Apollo
Jan 1, 2013

Random Idiot posted:

Lacking the requisite training to fully channel the hunger of fishgod, we're sent hurtling through the air. Awesome.

While it may be futile for an eleven year old to wrap his head around staying cool in a crisis, I vote:
B/Q: Where Q is to recite that first story of fishgod that fishdad made us memorize over and over in our head for no reason other than to try to focus.

I know a lot of people are panicking what with the whole flying thing, others are just seizing a golden opportunity to ditch our last relic of fishgod, but I want to see where this goes.

I'll tell you where this goes, right into the mouth of an apathetic hungering demon. Game Over.

[18:59] <Diog> Is Asherah going to have to eat you and end the game before people realize he is notgoing to help you?

[22:30] Diog As far as i can tell, the game has been a series of increasingly obvious hints that Asherah is HUNGRY and not benevolent. Even his Priest has explicitly told you that he never helps people and punishes you if you disobey. And several infodumps repeated this.

Mr Apollo fucked around with this message at 03:30 on Jun 14, 2013

Mr Apollo
Jan 1, 2013
Nothing to see here.

Mr Apollo fucked around with this message at 03:49 on Jun 14, 2013

Mr Apollo
Jan 1, 2013

If we give give in the order of meals should be:

1. Loincloth (hopefully leather, hopefully it will slow us down before we eat anything or anyone more important)
2. Our self
3. The one person who has a chance of helping us.

Mr Apollo
Jan 1, 2013
A and J

For the reasons Theglavwen stated.

Changing my answer.

Mr Apollo fucked around with this message at 20:48 on Jun 16, 2013

Mr Apollo
Jan 1, 2013
Changing my vote to &

Mr Apollo
Jan 1, 2013

Diogines posted:

I am sorry. It has been a hectic few days. The game is not canned and I have no intention of stopping, its just been difficult to fit in the last few days and I don't want to to three sentence updates. We may get one today, but no promises, if not, aiming for tomorrow.

No worries, take your time.

Mr Apollo
Jan 1, 2013
1. G,C, A
2. B.
3. B.
4. B.
5. C.
6. A.

Mr Apollo
Jan 1, 2013
For the reasons already stated.
L

Edit: Ask OhYo's question as well.

Mr Apollo fucked around with this message at 04:03 on Sep 18, 2013

Mr Apollo
Jan 1, 2013
1. B.
3. F-2, A-1, C-1
4. B
5. M-3, C-1

Mr Apollo
Jan 1, 2013

Raserys posted:

1. D

2. K

Also tell Barkley to keep Danal safe.

Also voting for this.

Mr Apollo
Jan 1, 2013
A

Now is probably not the best time to be experimenting.

Mr Apollo
Jan 1, 2013
Let's Get out of here.

Mr Apollo
Jan 1, 2013
1. I
2. B
3. D
4. A, E, H, J

Also try and grab a torch from the fire.

Mr Apollo fucked around with this message at 23:03 on Oct 19, 2013

Mr Apollo
Jan 1, 2013
I A O

Mr Apollo
Jan 1, 2013
B I think we have over stayed our welcome.

Mr Apollo
Jan 1, 2013

Deadly Ham Sandwich posted:

1. E. We are friends.
2. D. "Friends don't need to owe favors to ask for help. Ask, and I will try my best to help." I guess that is also a vote for C + a response. No favors.

Going with this as well.

Mr Apollo
Jan 1, 2013
1. C
2. E
3. I

Mr Apollo
Jan 1, 2013
D: Azzazel.

Time to bury our pride.

Mr Apollo
Jan 1, 2013

SerSpook posted:

I will suggest we say this:

Azzazel, of the desolate places, I apologize for refusing your kindly offer earlier. I wished to complete the task as much on my own as I could, and I admit that I did not know how much I could trust you. While glad to call you friend, you are something that I do not truly understand.

Yet looking back on it, it seems clear you have never been false towards me. You gave Snarls food and water as I trekked to the monument of Zepa's. You gave us drink when we fled a true monster. You know Ishamal, a man that has saved my life, and appear kindly disposed towards him. You I am proud to call friend and my mistrust of you was wrongly placed.

Thank you for what you have done for me, and for Snarls. I agree to fulfill a favor for you in the future, according to terms laid out before, if you are so willing to do so now.

This is a pretty good apology.

Mr Apollo
Jan 1, 2013

Nettle Soup posted:

:woop:

1: A - TO ZEPATH!
2: C - Leave it as it is :3:
3: F - Wear the skirt and show off our lovely legs.
4: I - Take the club, we can always burn it to El!

Let's do this in style, club over our shoulder, belongings under one arm and our dog by our side. We've come back a man, and a well dressed one at that, let's knock em dead.

(If we go back in our torn up clothes we'll never be able to own this in the future, this is our chance.)

Yup! A,C,F,I

Music as we walk back into town: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVzvRsl4rEM

Mr Apollo fucked around with this message at 02:07 on Oct 25, 2013

Mr Apollo
Jan 1, 2013

HiHo ChiRho posted:

Changing my vote to W. Grin and say "If you can not recognize friend from foe Ephraim and Menashe, perhaps you should follow me to the Temple of El and ask for better eyesight?" and wait for them to let you in.

Voting for this as well.

Mr Apollo
Jan 1, 2013
A

Let's keep it simple and finish our trial. The last thing we want is to technically fail, or accidentally knock ourselves unconscious if we try to say the words.

Mr Apollo
Jan 1, 2013
1. A, C, D
2. M
3. R
4. T
5. C

Mr Apollo
Jan 1, 2013

UnassemblyRequired posted:

1. "You have always been my brother!" Then give him a hug.
2.Tell Tudiya that we will come to the feast shortly but we must first tend to our mother.

Voting for this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Apollo
Jan 1, 2013
A small toast to El.

Then we must definitely have snarls keep her company and make sure we are there when she wakes up.