Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hot Dog Day 80
Jun 23, 2003
H Jorah Help!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hot Dog Day 80
Jun 23, 2003

the_steve posted:

G. "Save Jalitha!" While pointing frantically

This works for me.

Hot Dog Day 80
Jun 23, 2003
Option C, she cut our hair, its only fair we cut hers!

Hot Dog Day 80
Jun 23, 2003

B. Uncle Jorah
E. Jalitha
C. Uncle Pagam
D. Mom
G. Alone in the forest
A. Father
F. Alone along the beach
H. Alone, swimming in the ocean

L. Yes, to both Ashera and the gods of your people, alongside Jalitha's the sky giant, you believe in them both

Hot Dog Day 80 fucked around with this message at 01:21 on May 24, 2013

Hot Dog Day 80
Jun 23, 2003

SerSpook posted:

Changing my vote to L then.

Same

Hot Dog Day 80
Jun 23, 2003
OPTION D Run and fetch Jalitha and hope she can translate!

Yell to our dad what we are going to do, don't wait for a response from him though.

Hot Dog Day 80
Jun 23, 2003
OPTION A Take the strangers hand and flee behind him!

Going with Jalitha and the nice calm man, hopefully they spare Jorah too!

Hot Dog Day 80
Jun 23, 2003

Walrusmaster posted:

I like the idea of getting out of here, but it appears dad might have a few tricks up his sleeve. We might want to wait to see if the strangers better tech wins over dad's apparent occult power.

El might also intervene on our behalf!

Hot Dog Day 80
Jun 23, 2003
OPTION H: Grab your father's giant shark tooth and THEN go with Jalitha and the outsiders as they flee!

THE TOOTH IS OURS!

Hot Dog Day 80
Jun 23, 2003
OPTION B: Say yes, in the outside tongue, it is one of the words you know

Hot Dog Day 80
Jun 23, 2003
Plan Tudhalias. sounds good to me.

Please don't provoke the king of the city we are about to go live in :(

Hot Dog Day 80
Jun 23, 2003
Mother, how did you end up in the village?

Hot Dog Day 80
Jun 23, 2003
Option 1 Hug her and say something comforting

Hot Dog Day 80
Jun 23, 2003
We should ask our mother if she thinks they have anything that would fit us

Hot Dog Day 80
Jun 23, 2003
OPTION A Are glad to have someone who is not an adult pay attention to you for the first time in your life, even if he is younger and you tower over him. You are friendly and do as he asks, when you understand.

Question Two. As you walk for the rest of the day, you speak with... PICK TWO.

A. The king, Tudiya.

G. Ishamal, who seems to be the oldest of the outsider men, who is balding and has gray hair.

Hot Dog Day 80
Jun 23, 2003
OPTION A - Bow your head and pray as Tudiya instructed you to, to El.

OPTION K - Your entire life you have felt as if you did not fit in. Athar was never your home and it's people never accepted you as one of their own. Because never were. You are finally going home. You have finally been rescued. You owe it all to Tudiya. You thank him sincerely.

Hot Dog Day 80
Jun 23, 2003

SerSpook posted:

You mean mildly inconvenience lightning. :colbert:

It might have been death lightning if Shushems' faith wasn't weak!

Hot Dog Day 80
Jun 23, 2003
QUESTION 1

OPTION A. Racing with excitement! You are going to be a hero just like from the stories!

QUESTION 2

OPTION C. Behind you a few steps, so any monsters you come upon see you first.

QUESTION 3

OPTION B. You want to find a maiden in distress to rescue her!

Hot Dog Day 80
Jun 23, 2003
OPTION A: Yes! I grab a spear from the back of one of the donkeys!

OPTION H: You want to be a hero. You attack the monster along with the other men, but try to keep your distance as best you can and look for easy blows. You have no training in hunting, let alone in slaying giant monsters and have absolutely no idea what you are doing, but perhaps bravery or luck may make up for that!

El will see us through this!

Hot Dog Day 80
Jun 23, 2003
I am voting not-sss

Hot Dog Day 80
Jun 23, 2003

Help!

Hot Dog Day 80
Jun 23, 2003

PandaPropaganda posted:

Voting for A and also to D. tell Ishamal we're sorry, we just wanted to help.

Do this!

Hot Dog Day 80
Jun 23, 2003

Hot Dog Day 80
Jun 23, 2003
OPTION E: Ishamal just did... whatever the hell he just did. What the hell DID he just do anyway? That is a good question. You don't want to embarrass yourself by giving up in front of him. You want to BE like him! He would never give up so you won't either! Keep going!

OPTION J: You are not a hero, you are a child. You are cold and tired and a little scared and in a strange place away from everything you know and just want someone to comfort you and make it all better. If the only comfort you can get right now is to be a little warmer, you will most certainly take it. You are cold! You ask for his cloak. No one else has any outrageous expectations for you and no one thinks you are a hero, who are you bothering to pretend for?

Hot Dog Day 80
Jun 23, 2003
A man does not give up before hardship!

B

Hot Dog Day 80
Jun 23, 2003
OPTION F: Spear your father with the spear.

OPTION H: Scream that he is not your father

Hot Dog Day 80
Jun 23, 2003

Diogines posted:

....Raul. I've been dealing with some new and very confusing emotions.

So whats his name then?

Hot Dog Day 80
Jun 23, 2003
B

And I only want to tell Tudiya

Hot Dog Day 80
Jun 23, 2003

Seems more sporting this way!

Hot Dog Day 80
Jun 23, 2003
Lets look under the hood.

Hot Dog Day 80
Jun 23, 2003

Diogines posted:

D. Pour water from the gourd into the man's mouth.

Do this and pray for him to El.

Hot Dog Day 80
Jun 23, 2003

Sogol posted:

D

Ha! You are Azzazel are you not? I have heard of you in stories. The dog, Snarls, is his own being and my friend, rather than a possession. Perhaps if he were a goat it would be different, but he is not to be given like trinket or bride price.

I believe that I just saved you at the risk of my own life and my friend's. Granted you apparently did not need saving, but we did not know that. I think you owe us a goat, but I am willing to negotiate. It is unclear what exactly I am negotiating for though. Perhaps you could explain that a bit? Do you have clay and a stylus so we can record any contract?

And yes on word touching whenever that happens next.

going with this!

Hot Dog Day 80
Jun 23, 2003
1. Do you let Snarls go swimming?
A. What? Yes, of course! And I go swim with him!

2. I set up my camp...

D. The men of Zepath all seem dead certain that going into the ocean is a death sentence and that monsters lurk within the deep. I don't want something coming for me as I sleep... I make my camp on the edge of the beach, just within the treeline. The men of Zepath are paranoid because the sea is strange to them, I know it is not that dangerous.

3. You are at the sea. After tonight, will you stay here, or move further north, hoping to find where the river which flows from Zepath into the sea Zepath and set up your more permanent camp, there?

I. I set up camp here. When I have my pearls and/or other offerings, then I will go back to Zepath.

Hot Dog Day 80
Jun 23, 2003
1. You...

H. RUN!!

2. Do you yell, pray, plead, beg or otherwise ask for help? If so, to who?
B. El!

3. If you are running for it... where are you going?

B. STRAIGHT towards the forest!

4. Which of the following things do you do, each of which will slow you down? Pick as many as you want to
A. Grab my sandals.
C. Grab my clothes and belt.
E. Grab my club.

We can go back to the camp later to get our other stuff, hopefully the monster doesn't destroy everything

Hot Dog Day 80
Jun 23, 2003
You....

A. Just KEEP RUNNING! You want to put as much distance between you and that thing as you can. You go straight east, towards the scrubland, which begins to open up a few miles ahead as the forest thins out.

MINIVOTE - Do you pause for the brief seconds required to turn, look at the beast, gauge it's size and try to gauge how quickly it is moving? The results to this one will go up before I go to sleep tonight.

O. No.

Hot Dog Day 80
Jun 23, 2003
1. Azzazel said he did not expect the creature to return to the sea for maybe a day. Do you wait a few days if needed to retrieve your club?

C. No.

2. Where are you going, now?
E. North for anywhere from 4 days to a week, drinking cactus piss and eating road kill till we get to the river, then two weeks up it to get home.

3. Lastly, while you are still far away from Zepath, where is the first place you go when you get back?

I. To El's temple to make my offering

Hot Dog Day 80
Jun 23, 2003
D. "Enkidel of the House of Tudiya" and wait for them to let you in.

Hot Dog Day 80
Jun 23, 2003
1. You place on the altar...(Pick as many as you want)

A. All of your 28 pearls
C. The large, three eyed jackal skull
D. The smoked jackal eye, it's third eye
E. The stone knife you made
H. Your old clothes

2. Do you tell them about Azzazel?

O. I mention divine aid and tell them a Melachim aided me, but I do not name Azzazel

3. Do you tell them what Azzazel did to help you and Snarls?
S. Yes.

4. Alright, what about Zepa's monument?

W. I tell them about it and I tell them what I wrote.

In the five years you have spent in Zepath, you have spent time with many people, among them, Ishamal and Tudiya. Ishamal is widely regarded as the best story teller in the city and you've learned a thing or two about how to tell a pleasing tale.

5. How accurate do you keep your story?
A. I make it over the top, like when Tudiya first brought me to Athar and claimed he killed an army of demons!

Hot Dog Day 80
Jun 23, 2003
You...

A. Convince your mother to drink.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hot Dog Day 80
Jun 23, 2003
MINIVOTE 1 Ishamal already told you he had a son once and also indicated he had no desire to speak of it. It seems to be a tender spot. Do you ask Ishamal if he is the father of the most famous man in history, the only living man to meet god and the very founder of your entire civilization?

Oh god no, dont do it!

MINIVOTE 2: After you finish with Ishamal you....
A. Go talk to Tudiya