Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Omnikin
May 29, 2007

Press 'E' for Medic
Seems like a majority of y'all play on PC, are there many PS3 players?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Omnikin
May 29, 2007

Press 'E' for Medic
poo poo, you guys are villains? I'll make an alt to team up with y'all, I'm in love with this game right now. Level 15 nature healer, just did a run of Area 51 that scratched my itch to heal so good

If anyone is on the hero side you can add Chip Kelly as a friend and I'll return the favor

edit - I do have a question if anyone can shed some light on it. With nature healing you get the multiple skills that release pheromones and Blossom which uses them. I know Pheromones heal over time but it diminishes, right? So I can cast multiple Bloom/Savage Growth/Metabolisms to keep everyone topped up for the big Blossom heal? I know they won't infinitely stack but I'm wondering what the effective time usage is

edit- add as a PSN name or in-game name? If PSN I'm online as legit3incher

Omnikin fucked around with this message at 17:10 on Jun 15, 2013

Omnikin
May 29, 2007

Press 'E' for Medic
If I were to only get one DLC pack for now to unlock premium access, what do you guys suggest? I've done some research and I'm leaning towards Fight for the Light because a)new power that looks hilariously awesome (the helicopter alone almost sells me on it) and b)apparently it's a good stepping stone for just-hit-30 players to move up in CR. Thoughts?

Also, Brian and Titties I added both of you- look for a request from legit3incher

Omnikin
May 29, 2007

Press 'E' for Medic
Well money isn't exactly bursting out of my wallet right now so I'm looking to take it slow and pick up one DLC pack at a time. Is Fight for the Light a good start?

Omnikin
May 29, 2007

Press 'E' for Medic
I'm on PS3 so Steam sales don't help much

edit - but $30 for the Legendary pack is pretty damned good. I'll take your advice there

Omnikin
May 29, 2007

Press 'E' for Medic

nehezir posted:

you could always just upgrade to legendary or premium for less overall hassle and get 6/16 characters.

Well if he bought the Legendary pack he'd become premium right? I think that's the deal

If anyone on USPS3 Hero side wants to run the baby duos/alerts later, send a tell to Chip Kelly. I'll be on roughly all day

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Omnikin
May 29, 2007

Press 'E' for Medic
PS3 or PC? I'm on Heroes USPS3 side right now, don't think any other goons are. Most are Villains which I've yet to create

• Locked thread