Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

So apparently the PS4 version of this game is going to have cross-platform play with the PC servers. Good news, I'd say, but sadly the PS3 players will be left behind on a dead console on isolated servers forever.

If nothing else, I'm sure this means there'll continue to be updates for quite a while for the game. I should try to get back into it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

Ugh, that sucks. I still have like $45 worth of Station Points from a 4xPoints sale forever ago that I'd been using to buy every expansion as they come out, even though I'm only playing the game infrequently.

I have no idea what else I could spend all of that on. Maybe EQNext will let me use it for cosmetic stuff.

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

So is the Sons of Trigon DLC worth picking up? I've got everything else so far.

I should probably play more though. I just have trouble settling on any specific character for very long and end up starting new characters over and over... Is there any particular build that's Super Awesome and will make me not want to play anything else ever again?

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

What's the easiest weapon/powers combo to play? I keep trying different stuff and never feel like I'm very effective at anything.

I'm starting to think I just don't understand how to play this game.

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

How's the new XP curve? The slow progress rate was one of the things that kind of kept me away, since it sounded like all the cool stuff was at the endgame but it felt like it was taking forever to get anywhere near that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

Also the game is coming to Xbox One sometime in the future

• Locked thread