Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MoreMetalBrian
Oct 20, 2009

Well, I don't want Fop, goddamn it! I'm a Dapper Dan man!

Omnikin posted:

Seems like a majority of y'all play on PC, are there many PS3 players?

I play on PS3-US. Villain side, PVP server. I'm only level 18 or 19, if that poses an issue.
Feel free to add me (anyone else too) : Quorthorn

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MoreMetalBrian
Oct 20, 2009

Omnikin posted:

poo poo, you guys are villains? I'll make an alt to team up with y'all, I'm in love with this game right now. Level 15 nature healer, just did a run of Area 51 that scratched my itch to heal so good

If anyone is on the hero side you can add Chip Kelly as a friend and I'll return the favor

edit - I do have a question if anyone can shed some light on it. With nature healing you get the multiple skills that release pheromones and Blossom which uses them. I know Pheromones heal over time but it diminishes, right? So I can cast multiple Bloom/Savage Growth/Metabolisms to keep everyone topped up for the big Blossom heal? I know they won't infinitely stack but I'm wondering what the effective time usage is

edit- add as a PSN name or in-game name? If PSN I'm online as legit3incher

titties posted:

I'm on PS3 too, though I haven't been playing and my legendary has lapsed (MY INVENTORY!). I have characters of almost every flavor on both hero and villain sides.

You guys are welcome to add me, PSN: Mr_Dread, but I'll probably be busy with The Last of Us.

Dammit my bad, that's the character name, Omnikin. PSN ID is SpheresOfBadness

I'll add both you and Mr_Dread when I get back home from work.

Also Mr_Dread : If you are looking for a 4th spot in Last of Us MP, or want to jump in, hit me up. I think I'm on the left Faction (the scavenger guys).

MoreMetalBrian
Oct 20, 2009

titties posted:

I haven't played any TLoU multiplayer yet. As it turns out I'm phenomenally bad at the single-player, to the point where I'm afraid I threw away my money on a game I'll never be able to beat.

You know that one guy who spins around in circles and shoots all the bullets directly into the floor in every multiplayer game? That's me. That's what you're getting when you invite me to play. (I'll probably still try it)

You'll have a rough time doing that in MP, especially since you only generally start out with like 7 bullets. :)

Happy to help out a fellow goon and get some games in, though. As long as we stick together, we should be ok.

Sorry for the derail...how bout dem Alerts?

MoreMetalBrian
Oct 20, 2009

Some new info regarding the latest Pack - Sons of Trigon.

https://www.dcuniverseonline.com/news/archive/2013-august-01-dlc8-sons-of-trigon-creative-director-letter-dcuo

• Locked thread