Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mental Midget
Apr 18, 2005

We're glad you could play SQIV. As usual, you've been a real pantload.
Anyone have a link to the old DCUO thread? I'm devouring any info/tips/tricks about this game I can get and I've already read through all of this thread, and couldn't find a link in the OP.

I'm sticking to SA for my info source since the wiki seems to be outdated and I never visit the official forums of any MMO, ever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mental Midget
Apr 18, 2005

We're glad you could play SQIV. As usual, you've been a real pantload.
Just realized you can make more than 2 characters if you create multiple Station names under the same email address. Cool! I am really considering dropping the $30 for legendary, but I want to get at least one character to 30 first and see what's what, because the best value for the legendary seems to be getting those 4 DLC's. Spending the $30 gives you infinite in game cash and a lot of character slots too, right? Or is that only if you subscribe?

Resetting my password because of the Error nonsense earlier reset all my controller and game settings :cool: Really instilling confidence in me to drop that $30, SOE!

Mental Midget fucked around with this message at 02:25 on Jun 23, 2013

• Locked thread