Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

axelblaze
Oct 18, 2006

Congratulations The One Concern!!!

You're addicted to Ivory!!

and...oh my...could you please...
oh my...

Grimey Drawer
I was going to do a high effort OP for this but the creators of the show are even more obsessive than I am so they've made this really, really easy for me. Like look at this. They made a detailed map of all the character relationships complete with amusing voice clips.

If that wasn't enough here is a detailed recap of the first four season that contains everything I would have put in a details OP:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CHVLSY_Hrk

Here's the trailer for the new season:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nC8WMvxzRis

And there's also this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6IfeGnr2lE4

So what else do I even need to do? Nothing! That's what. So I'm just going to post a few extra links and let this thing take care of itself.
Doc Hammer's DeviantArt Page.
Doc Hammer's Myspace
Doc Hammer on Facebook
Jackson Publick's Livejournal
Jackson Publick on Twitter
Jackson Publick on Tumblr
James Urbaniak's Youtube Channel
James Urbaniak on Twitter
James Urbaniak on Vine (best Vine channel there is)
Patrick Warburton on Twitter

Here's the amazing music video for Jacket by Shallow Gravy:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMtqy9_NbYg
and if you like that song you can buy it here

And it wouldn't be an OP without this:

So get ready!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bfjj7Y9N27c
New Venture is coming! (Go Team Venture!)

axelblaze fucked around with this message at 05:05 on May 23, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Klungar
Feb 12, 2008

Klungo make bessst ever video game, 'Hero Klungo Sssavesss Teh World.'

Go Team Venture! Can't wait for it to be back!

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Mecha-Shiva!

Luchadork
Feb 18, 2010

Take a look at the masked man
Beating up the wrong guy
Oh man! Wonder if he'll ever know
Chris Benoit killed his family
I watched Ghosts of the Sargasso again last night just for the hell of it. Goddamn that episode still makes me laugh. Can't wait for the new season.

Pope Guilty
Nov 6, 2006

The human animal is a beautiful and terrible creature, capable of limitless compassion and unfathomable cruelty.
No matter how you cook it, it still tastes like warm sargassum.

SeanBeansShako
Nov 20, 2009

Now the Drums beat up again,
For all true Soldier Gentlemen.
My sword is made of cahrdboahrd!

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

You’re telling me Peter Parker is ...... Spider-man!?
I still love this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-aqvIU1dkD8

Pope Guilty
Nov 6, 2006

The human animal is a beautiful and terrible creature, capable of limitless compassion and unfathomable cruelty.
Why isn't it June yet?!

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Please, do not be alarmed. We are about to engage... the Nozzle.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING
I am irrationally excited about this.

Harold Fjord
Jan 3, 2004
Someone remind me why SPHINX isn't in that org chart.

AFewBricksShy
Jun 19, 2003

of a full load.

Despite all the episodes that have come since, that one is still my favorite. It's perfect in every way.

Cacafuego
Jul 22, 2007

The TV IV › Listen up cartoon snobs! The Venture Brothers: Season V(ee) starts June 2nd!

Illuminado
Mar 26, 2008

The Path Ahead is Dark
Ground Floor! Stoked for the new season. I still need to grab the last season so I can get drunk and listen to commentary. From what I've heard, it definitely delivers.

SRM
Jul 10, 2009

~*FeElIn' AweS0mE*~
Season Vatred starts June 2nd!

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
I was going to post in the other thread how much i love how the Pirate Captain says "Ghooooost Pirate".

Safety Factor
Oct 31, 2009

Grimey Drawer
This show :allears:
I've been watching it since it first showed up on Adult Swim and I remember actually being a little shocked at the end of season one. It's hard to believe this show started back in 2004. I've watched the entire series a few times and I binged through season 4 about a month ago to refresh my memory. I am completely ready for more episodes.

Ghosts of the Sargasso is actually one of the episodes I use to introduce people to the show. "Are you there God? It's me, Dean" is another good introduction. The characters are a bit more fleshed out than they are during the first few episodes. Especially Brock.

deong
Jun 13, 2001

I'll see you in heck!

Winklebottom posted:

The whole sequence is too long, but gave it a shot and cut it down. The 30kb limit is a harsh mistress.

Awesome. Thanks. Now just need a quote... Thinking:
Hey, maybe he'll surprise us. He does get that kind of retard strength when he's all worked up.

Illuminado
Mar 26, 2008

The Path Ahead is Dark

I'm not here to talk to them. You are the hand chosen by the master!
Yours is the will of plot, yours is the sword of Michael!

Feenix
Mar 14, 2003
Sorry, guy.
Woohoo! Welcome back Team Venture!

Mordiceius
Nov 10, 2007

If you think calling me names is gonna get a rise out me, think again. I like my life as an idiot!
I only ever watched the first two seasons of the Venture Bros. Are seasons 3 and 4 as high of quality?

axelblaze
Oct 18, 2006

Congratulations The One Concern!!!

You're addicted to Ivory!!

and...oh my...could you please...
oh my...

Grimey Drawer

Mordiceius posted:

I only ever watched the first two seasons of the Venture Bros. Are seasons 3 and 4 as high of quality?

Some would say no because the show gets less silly and more plot heavy but I love all Venture Brothers and think it's all really worth watching.

Renzuko
Oct 10, 2012

Why does Sargent hatred have breasts?

Also, I thought that dean got over triana, why is there still the heart line on that chart.

Maxwells Demon
Jan 15, 2007

Mordiceius posted:

They are better.

Phylodox
Mar 30, 2006

College Slice

Renzuko posted:

I guess they decided you don't masturbate enough.

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos

Renzuko posted:

Also, I thought that dean got over triana, why is there still the heart line on that chart.

At the end of season 4 he did try to win her back. Hell her dad was like you got to let her go and she'll be truly happy. And he said gently caress you. Not to mention, Halloween episode, Hank sees that something is troubling Dean. He's probably still pretty heartbroken over Triana.

But who knows.

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

You’re telling me Peter Parker is ...... Spider-man!?

Shindragon posted:

At the end of season 4 he did try to win her back. Hell her dad was like you got to let her go and she'll be truly happy. And he said gently caress you. Not to mention, Halloween episode, Hank sees that something is troubling Dean. He's probably still pretty heartbroken over Triana.

But who knows.

Was that before or after Dean discovers he is a clone?

ShaqDiesel
Mar 21, 2013

Illuminado posted:

I think it's "yours is the veil of blood..."

Slamhound
Mar 27, 2010

Illuminado posted:

Vale of blood.

He's pissing on your lawn, man.

ShaqDiesel
Mar 21, 2013

Slamhound posted:

Vale of blood.

Why do you hate God so much?

Delaio
Jul 14, 2012

While watching "Tag sale, you're it" again last night, I noticed how much you can hear the water in Billys head whenever he moves. At least in that episode, pretty sure they stopped adding that effect later on.

SeanBeansShako
Nov 20, 2009

Now the Drums beat up again,
For all true Soldier Gentlemen.

axleblaze posted:

Some would say no because the show gets less silly and more plot heavy

They are of course incredibly wrong and heathens. Watch and enjoy!

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Slamhound posted:

Vale of blood.

You sure it's not "veil of blood"?

edit: wow very late, my bad

Flython
Oct 21, 2010

Delaio posted:

While watching "Tag sale, you're it" again last night, I noticed how much you can hear the water in Billys head whenever he moves. At least in that episode, pretty sure they stopped adding that effect later on.

"My mother calls me her little water baby."

I still remember my first episode so well. Guess who's coming to state dinner and Metalocalypse straight afterwards. What a good day.

Illuminado
Mar 26, 2008

The Path Ahead is Dark

Slamhound posted:

Vale of blood.

I had to look it up, and apparently my source was also incorrect! Thanks for the clarification!

I love the more overt Hannah Barbara cameos, ie Race Bannon, Mysteries, Inc, etc.

And fwiw, I loving love this gif app!

Sgt. Politeness
Sep 29, 2003

I've seen shit you people wouldn't believe. Cop cars on fire off the shoulder of I-94. I watched search lights glitter in the dark near the Ambassador Bridge. All those moments will be lost in time, like piss in the drain. Time to retch.

Mordiceius posted:

I think they get better every time, but I really like character development/arcs.

With every new season I get a new favorite episode, I can only imagine how season 5 will go.

LashLightning
Feb 20, 2010

You know you didn't have to go post that, right?
But it's fine, I guess...

You just keep being you!

Renzuko posted:

I think they're meant to be side-effects of taking the drug he agreed to test when he joined the OSI to be the Ventures' bodyguard, which curves his cravings towards Hank and Dean. It's called "Nomolestol" or something.

ShaqDiesel
Mar 21, 2013

Illuminado posted:

I had to look it up, and apparently my source was also incorrect! Thanks for the clarification!

I love the more overt Hannah Barbara cameos, ie Race Bannon, Mysteries, Inc, etc.

And fwiw, I loving love this gif app!

I am loving this app too!

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth

deong posted:

Awesome. Thanks. Now just need a quote... Thinking:
Hey, maybe he'll surprise us. He does get that kind of retard strength when he's all worked up.

I'm a big fan of "I'll see you in heck."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

For the people who haven't seen these yet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBoRLr3kgtU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kh0Ukb828XI