Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NightfallGemini
Dec 26, 2006
Even for all its flaws, I have a weird sense of love for this series. Doesn't hold a candle to Gears though.

That said, everyone strap in. It's gonna be an anime ride.

Oh, by the way, will you be minmaxing as you go or just strolling through? I know grinding can be a special kind of hell in XS.

NightfallGemini fucked around with this message at 00:02 on May 23, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NightfallGemini
Dec 26, 2006

kirbysuperstar posted:

I really liked XS2's combat as well. In fact, I like XS2 as a whole, really. But I'm weird, like that.

XS2's big problem was the fact it was the most crash-happy game at the time. If it didn't have like a 40% chance of just locking up or doing something else strange during a 1 hour session, it wouldn't have been all that horrible.

NightfallGemini
Dec 26, 2006
chaos all day. If I recall, he gets pretty stylish later on and everyone likes style.

• Locked thread