Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SpruceZeus
Aug 13, 2011

KasaiAisu posted:

Where is my :patriot: smiley but for anime. It would be so fitting right now.

I always wanted to play Xenosaga but never got around to it because I heard the second episode wasn't very good, and I didn't want to get invested just to go through that. So I'm really glad Scurvy's doing this!

It's :japan:. Anyway I rented one of these games a long time ago (it must have been the first one, the stuff we've seen so far seemed pretty familiar) but I don't remember all that much about it, and I stopped playing it before too long anyway. I just don't have the attention span to play huge, slow-paced games like this. Looking forward to the rest of the insanity.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpruceZeus
Aug 13, 2011

KOS-MOS, MOMO, chaos.

Just because of the all caps/no caps thing :v:

SpruceZeus
Aug 13, 2011

I don't remember if this has come up yet but that 'viking rune' that kept showing up on Cherenkov's face is Aleph, the first letter of the Hebrew alphabet. Its mythological significance is that in Hebrew, it's the first letter of each word in one of God's names (I am that I am) and it's also the letter written on a golem's forehead to give it life. Dunno if that's actually going to be in any way significant or if it's just more gratuitous symbolism but there you go.

• Locked thread