Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012
I tried playing this game a few years back, but it always felt like a slog and I just stopped after a few hours. I am curious about it, because I heard the later games get pretty :psyduck:

Does the Nietzsche quote in the title have any relevance, or is that just there because it sounds cool?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012
So, uh, can someone tell me what MOMO is saying when she does her ether attacks? It sounds kind of like "Mystic powers, written in munic", but that's probably wrong.

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012
That Cherenkov back-story was pretty cool. It's a shame I never made it this far to see it, though the dungeon probably would have sucked my will to continue anyway.

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012
Yeah that's all well and good but you seem to have misspelled vagina as tummy in your post (I'm not spoiling that because it's just too lovely out of context). KOS-MOS literally just gave reverse birth to a bunch of Gnosis.

I've gotta be honest, I never thought I'd see the day that being able to write "a robot in this game fires a laser out of a symbolic vagina that absorbs a bunch of somewhat phallic space aliens into said vagina" would make sense in context. Thanks Scurvykip, I guess.

Oh, and go with chaos, I think I'm done with KOS-MOS for the rest of this series.

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012
i want the cat's POV

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

ScurvyKip posted:

It's finally time! Time to post the first part of this thing! I know it took a while to get going but it should proceed slightly smoother now.

Part 1: Prologue

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27IlB5hqtpQ

Pick your preference here. No difference between the YouTube video and the Tindeck links besides credits in the video description.

this is insane (in a good way), but would it be possible to link the script too? i wanna read along

• Locked thread