Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Stabbey_the_Clown
Sep 21, 2002

Are... are you quite sure you really want to say that?
Taco Defender
Could you ask a mod to put the game name in the thread title so other people will know what this is about? It'll probably attract more readers that way.

RentCavalier posted:

I dunno "Technobabble" is a much more honest title for this game.

I'm not saying it isn't. So change the title to something like: Let's Play Xenosaga - Technobabble: The JRPG

Stabbey_the_Clown fucked around with this message at 15:40 on May 23, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stabbey_the_Clown
Sep 21, 2002

Taco Defender
They seem to have a pretty relaxed atmosphere on that ship. The junior officers were pretty chatty, and the senior ones were pretty open and forthcoming as well.

Stabbey_the_Clown
Sep 21, 2002

Taco Defender
I've seen enough LP's to know what battle stances are supposed to look like. Shion is not in a battle stance, she's just leisurely swaying. Oddly mesmerizing, though.

Ha ha ha wow, you seriously can only take a few steps between cutscenes. Allen shouldn't worry about asking Shion out. Like in most militaries, it's probably a violation of regs for two officers in the same division to date. Plus, I'm not sure she knows he exists.

• Locked thread