Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
Pumpkin bread topped with a slice of mozzarella is delicious. I can't stress this enough.
Hard-boiled eggs with mustard.
Graham crackers and Propel. Yeah, the drink. :(
All Mexican food is far, far better with soy sauce.
Fried zucchini flowers on the very, very rare occasion. With clam sauce!

As for a snack I'm too ashamed to eat in public because of how I eat it, bagged popcorn. I hate the smell of popcorn on my hands (and under my nails) and hate sticking my hand in the bag because of the oil and salt that clings to the sides. I instead pour my popcorn in to a bowl and touch it with my tongue. It's dry enough to where it sticks and I just pull my popcorn-coated tongue back into my maw. Like a lizard.

poo poo. :cripes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
I went to fetch a cup of coffee and realized another: I put mini marshmallows in my coffee.
Screw y'all. :colbert:

• Locked thread