Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
gameface
Nov 23, 2007
This is somewhat minor, as the only way you could catch this error is by listening to the voice work while reading along, but I think there's another error in the transcript.

Fedule posted:

You can get yellow by adding red and green together. If you add blue to that...
...It becomes white.

I think the "It becomes white." part was 'spoken' by Sigma.

I also agree with the idea that the graffiti is an anagram of some kind, although what it may be an anagram of, I don't know.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gameface
Nov 23, 2007

unfair posted:

*best-case scenario

My theory is that if we betray the game will also have Phi betray and then the plot arc will drag on for a while. On the other hand if we Ally most likely someone with 6 points will betray and escape, killing everyone else and forcing us back to the other branch. I don't care who it is, I just want to see what happens when someone escapes.

We've already seen one such path, actually. NGAE: ~/yellow/ally/red/ally sigma$ cd ../betray (Quark's Game Over) had K escaping and 'winning' the game.

• Locked thread