Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
100percentjesusfree
Mar 18, 2009

FOE! FOE!
100% FOE!
The "Listen in (recommended!): [English/Japanese]" bit around where Phi denies being batman, both links seem to link to the English version, just as a heads-up!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

100percentjesusfree
Mar 18, 2009

FOE! FOE!
100% FOE!

HelloWinter posted:

Zero III's voice is the best thing. It sounds so happy. :3:

Actually, I think that gif qualifies as the best thing. :3:

Zero III is amazing, though. I like how he seems much more involved than Zero was in 999, hanging around to answer questions, and get on everyone's nerves as much as possible.

I'll confess to having played this myself, but it was a while ago, and I forgot basically everything, including how amazing a certain little bunny is, apparently. :v:

100percentjesusfree
Mar 18, 2009

FOE! FOE!
100% FOE!
Another vote for Luna/Magenta here!

100percentjesusfree
Mar 18, 2009

FOE! FOE!
100% FOE!
Breaking up the voting slightly with one thought that occurs - what's the betting that the new Zero is somehow related to Cradle Pharmaceuticals, too? Given that they also apparently use Soporil, and have access to some other crazy, potentially fatal drug that most people probably wouldn't easily be able to get their hands on.

(Also, while I have played this game a long time back, I swear I'm not doing wink-wink nudge-nudge spoilery bullshit! I've forgotten basically everything, so I get to have the fun of theorising about stuff all over again, as well as getting to see the easy-mode dialogue I missed the first time through, yay. :v: )

• Locked thread