Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Catsworth
Sep 30, 2009

Who doesn't wanna be Johnny Cat?

Why do they only make one copy? Then they have to use both and have no extras left to use/make copies of if they need another?

And as for the injector using the whole thing why couldn't they have just poured some into another container then poured it back in?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Catsworth
Sep 30, 2009

I don't know if it's just because I've missed the links but it feels like forever since I heard Chill and Rigor. It's definitely my absolute favorite song so far.

I voted Ally. Phi has her suspicious and odd moments but so far she hasn't actually given me a reason to dislike her.

Catsworth
Sep 30, 2009

Color Printer posted:

gently caress me, I think someone mentioned that last time and I fixed it on the current chart but not on my almost-complete version of the chart, and things got messed up again when I copy-pasted stuff around. I'll fix that next time too.

At least I haven't done something monumentally stupid and pasted over big spoilers we haven't gotten to yet. I'm bring extremely careful in that regard.

Also, unless I'm reading this wrong, you've got the path we just did under "PHI BETRAY" when we chose to Ally.

Catsworth
Sep 30, 2009

Yes. It was us. We are Fedule's final project. :tinfoil:

Catsworth
Sep 30, 2009

Fedule posted:

If it weren't for the knife and, ah, blood, she would look as if she was sleeping.

So this stood out to me because of

ApplesandOranges posted:

It looks like Alice doesn't have the knife in her this time. So either someone took it, or she died in some other manner.

I don't see a knife either. No one else mentioned a knife that I can see. Is this just an assumption based on her wound? Or... :tinfoil:

Catsworth
Sep 30, 2009

Great to finally see an ending, and I have to agree about the amazing voice work.

I believe it was brought up in the thread before but the only actor I know (And I can't unhear it ever now) is Dio, played by the amazing Liam O'Brien. He also does the Ghost in Starcraft 2, Yasuo in League of Legends, about half the NPCs in Rift, and lots of other games and anime. (Be careful looking up his work in regards to VLR or just general collections for spoilers, obviously) He's got this kind of drawl that I just can't get enough of.

Thanks for all the hard work so far, Fedule. Looking forward to the other 8 endings!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Catsworth
Sep 30, 2009

Didn't we always sort of suspect him the most for all those things anyway? But moreso because he seemed like a raging rear end in a top hat who only cared about himself.

• Locked thread