Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dragongem
Nov 9, 2009

Heroes of the Storm
Goon Tournament Champion
I'm so glad you're doing voice tracks because Zero III's voice is the besssssst.

The nooooooooooonary gaaaaaaammmeeee

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dragongem
Nov 9, 2009

Heroes of the Storm
Goon Tournament Champion
Same feeling on easy mode dialogue. Didn't know they had an ICP reference in there!

Your work is monumental Fedule! The game has references to a lot of completely random stuff you wouldn't expect and it's pretty cool they do that. Thanks for doing it for us :3:

Twiddy posted:

I think the most interesting situation I found myself in was when I accidentally solved the bonus puzzle first, thinking it was the primary puzzle, and didn't know how to solve the primary puzzle.

I did that a few times too, heh.

Dragongem fucked around with this message at 17:05 on May 24, 2013

Dragongem
Nov 9, 2009

Heroes of the Storm
Goon Tournament Champion

jaydee864 posted:

That Batman bit sounded like a George Carlin wordplay sketch, specifically reminding me of this one, and that's awesome. This update has pretty much guaranteed that Phi is most likely going to be my favorite character throughout this game.

Also, for gently caress's sake, Alice, they're called shirts. Learn 'em, love 'em, wear 'em, please.

Yeah, if there's one thing that super bugs me about VLR it's Alice's outfit. Clover's bugged me too but I can at least see where someone would wear that.

Dragongem
Nov 9, 2009

Heroes of the Storm
Goon Tournament Champion
It's nice to know that most people here aren't horrible scumbags :v:

Dragongem
Nov 9, 2009

Heroes of the Storm
Goon Tournament Champion
Yeah, I kind of regretted playing ZLR sometimes because it definitely screwed up my sleep schedule. I just want to see the next big twist!

Dragongem
Nov 9, 2009

Heroes of the Storm
Goon Tournament Champion

KasaiAisu posted:

It seems like there's literally no reason to betray people though. Zero the Third mentioned that the game can go on as long as it needs to.

You'd think that but there are a few things we know:

- There is an actual Zero person. Maybe he wants to see what happens when someone gets betrayed and to see if people's resolve can be tested? Or he could just be a psychopath.
- There's a dead person! One of the people is very likely a murderous bad person! Very much suspicious.

So there's reason to believe that there's at least one or more "bad dude/dudettes" who may not have your interests in mind.

Dragongem fucked around with this message at 17:13 on Jun 6, 2013

Dragongem
Nov 9, 2009

Heroes of the Storm
Goon Tournament Champion

Super Jay Mann posted:

Oh yes, I totally believe our little rodent friend is telling the truth here :rolleyes:

The thing I don't get is that if you were one betrayal from death, why would you ever in a million years choose Ally again?

There is one thing the announcer mentioned- if a party doesn't vote they are automatically set to ally. So I guess you could give someone YE OLD FISTICUFFS and then tie them up or something so they can't vote...then you could pick Ally! Hooray!

Of course you fisticuffed a guy so it may not pay off in any later rounds...but that's a different issue.

Dragongem fucked around with this message at 21:54 on Jun 6, 2013

Dragongem
Nov 9, 2009

Heroes of the Storm
Goon Tournament Champion

Regy Rusty posted:

So what's Gaulem, precious?

You'll see, love!

Dragongem
Nov 9, 2009

Heroes of the Storm
Goon Tournament Champion
I unintentionally solved the Radio Puzzle when I first ran into it- I had the nametag but never the frequency chart. I was just messing around with the buttons to see what they did and I mashed the middle one four times :v:

Dragongem
Nov 9, 2009

Heroes of the Storm
Goon Tournament Champion

Seshoho Cian posted:

I accidentally solved the radio puzzle before I picked up the note on how to do it. Maybe the morphogenetic fieldset gave me the answer? :v:

Dragongem posted:

I unintentionally solved the Radio Puzzle when I first ran into it- I had the nametag but never the frequency chart. I was just messing around with the buttons to see what they did and I mashed the middle one four times :v:

You're welcome bro, I gave you the answer :v:

saihate posted:

That drat drawer!!! :argh:

Unlike 999, I was able to solve most of the puzzles by myself. But this was the only room I could not figure out. I clicked everywhere many times, looked at FAQs and threads, and still couldn't figure out how to progress. It's because of that stupid drawer I missed.

Yeah, I FAQed a few rooms but in every case except one it was "I missed this interactible doodad"

Dragongem
Nov 9, 2009

Heroes of the Storm
Goon Tournament Champion
Oh, pseudo-scientific explanations, how I have missed you :v:

I did this path pretty late so I'm enjoying seeing how people respond to other scenes having seen this first.

Dragongem
Nov 9, 2009

Heroes of the Storm
Goon Tournament Champion

Super Jay Mann posted:

If this game ends with Sigma having to kill a Zero Gaulem via Snatcher-style gun-shooting minigames then I will buy ten copies of it :colbert:

Sigma is actually a junker meant to find the real bad robots!

YOU GET EM SIGMA

Dragongem
Nov 9, 2009

Heroes of the Storm
Goon Tournament Champion
A little late but I started with the old man way back in the first choice because he was so cool to me. Give em the business Tenmyouji!

Also I hated this room because I could not figure out that dumb screen puzzle. Had to gamefaqs it. uggh.

Dragongem
Nov 9, 2009

Heroes of the Storm
Goon Tournament Champion
Clover couldn't have killed Luna; there's no axe around!

Shei-kun posted:

What? Clover? Dio? K?

Clearly, the game won't let us choose the REAL culprit!

It was the old woman. :tinfoil:

If Fedule hadn't been LPing this game Luna would be fine. IT WAS FEDULE ALL ALONG :mad:

Dragongem fucked around with this message at 14:23 on Aug 19, 2013

Dragongem
Nov 9, 2009

Heroes of the Storm
Goon Tournament Champion
Wowwww, that Luna is amazing.

I remember legitimately yelling "What?? Are you kidding me???" when the mask wouldn't open :mad:. STUPID GAME IT WAS LIKE 2 AM I WANT TO KNOW THE SECRETS

Dragongem
Nov 9, 2009

Heroes of the Storm
Goon Tournament Champion
username:guest
password:(leave blank)

boom too easy

Dragongem
Nov 9, 2009

Heroes of the Storm
Goon Tournament Champion
Edit: never mind it wasn't exactly my suggestion :smith:

Content: I too am on the "never betray Luna" train. When I betrayed Luna to get more story I actually winced when I did it. This game manages to tug your heart sometimes, it's impressive.

Dragongem fucked around with this message at 16:38 on Aug 29, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dragongem
Nov 9, 2009

Heroes of the Storm
Goon Tournament Champion
Dio got a ton of laughter out of me. The English VA for him just nails it :v:

• Locked thread