Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a spooky ghost
Jan 1, 2010

stay the same never change
Do you have a projected estimate of how long you expect this LP to run? Six months? A year?

This game is a veritable behemoth of content. My clear file has nearly 37 hours on it, and I never got stuck on a puzzle for too long at all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a spooky ghost
Jan 1, 2010

stay the same never change

Panboy posted:

supergreatfriend also streamed 999 if you would like to see his take on the events, as well as watch goons try to turn every puzzle into a train wreck. You can watch the recordings on his youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/supergreatfriend

As someone who had played and really really enjoyed both 999 and VLR by the time sgf started these streams: I think they start out a little tough to watch. Both supergreatfriend and the chat seemed to want to be overly critical too quickly. It is probably harder to buy into, and get emotionally invested in, the mystery watching these streams vs. reading the dragonatrix thread. Some things seem a lot dumber in this context.

Still, I ultimately did find them pretty enjoyable once the tutorials dried up and things started moving along.

• Locked thread