Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DeliciousCookie
Mar 4, 2011
Have to go with Clover. It seems to make sense that Clover did something to Luna, then fled. Maybe she wasn't intending to kill her, maybe she was. Either way, Dio stumbles upon the body later. Dio kinda freaks out a bit and runs away afraid that he'll be accused if hes caught. No one really likes him, so hes looking out solely for himself. K does his thing as intended.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeliciousCookie
Mar 4, 2011
Might have missed someone saying this but.. Is it just me or does it seem more likely that K did it now? I mean, for one, Luna had the key to his suit. He could have discovered that when examining her body or whatever. Secondly, we've never seen K out of his suit, so we only know him BY his suit. For all we know that could just be an empty suit of armor with blood tossed on and an axe in it.

DeliciousCookie
Mar 4, 2011
I'm sort of dissapointed that dio voted betray. It seemed like it was so obviously going there that the game would have tried to subvert expectations a little. But, nope, Dio is a right bastard afterall.

DeliciousCookie
Mar 4, 2011
I got a strange feeling that the right answer is betray. Likely, Phi is going to betray too, so neither of us get points.

That said, I went with Ally.

• Locked thread