Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
evilspacehopper
Oct 10, 2012

Hinawa remembered in death as she was in life: endlessly eating birds.
If it weren't for the bugs then having only one save file isn't an issue at all. Though at least having a back up means you won't have to force us into the path with the biggest bug to get it out of the way like so many of us did on the DS version. It's almost like some sort of meta puzzle itself.

Anyway, this was the first time I've heard the English dub. I couldn't get used to [silver haired girl]'s voice but I loved Zero III. Also I have some sort of weird memory thing here where I remember the Japanese lines as the English text, I know basic Japanese but not enough to go without subs yet so I'm remembering them both at once.... Now I know how Seven felt in the incinerator.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

evilspacehopper
Oct 10, 2012

Hmmm.... My first play through I went Luna. While there's no real reason I want to steer you guys away from her route, I'm voting Alice. Mostly because I went through her last and I wanna change it up for the LP even if it looks like Luna's winning.

evilspacehopper
Oct 10, 2012

Stabbey_the_Clown posted:

Uh... that's new.

There must be someone else controlling the game. Someone had to move the body into there, and the players were all in their groups of three the whole time.

Well it's the leftmost room which Sigma and Phi weren't in before and haven't seen inside of yet. Nobody had to move the body into the room if it was there the whole time and we didn't know. Well that is if the body was there at the start, it could have been placed any time which means you could be right or one of the nine players here killed them while we were solving the elevator puzzle.

evilspacehopper
Oct 10, 2012

TaxEvader posted:

Also, am I wrong in thinking that Sigma's bracelet is different to everyone else's? It seems to have two white buttons extra, one at the top and one at the bottom. Wondering if this has been mentioned in the game already and I have missed it? The buttons don't seem to be there on Zero III's illustration of the murder system.

It's not different it's just Sigma's wrist is wider so we can see more of the strap. Those white buttons are one of the three metal bars connecting each black segment seen at an angle.

evilspacehopper
Oct 10, 2012

Zellus posted:

She obviously snuck away to the crew quarters while nobody was looking, ate three plates of spaghetti, and then went into a food coma. I don't know where people are getting the idea that she's dead.

Clearly the reason she ate all that was to trigger the third secret method of getting the bracelet off: Eating until you pass out. It's seems Phi has also figured this out but unfortunately for her she can eat an inhumane amount of food, probably because the food is burned up to fuel her super jumps.

evilspacehopper
Oct 10, 2012

I got around 45 hours. I did examine every a ton of times looking for hidden dialogue though.

evilspacehopper
Oct 10, 2012

I think we can trust Luna to ally, if she is our killer then AB game is not her MO. She'll probably just stab us after we've allied, I'm too scared to think of what'll happen if we betray.

evilspacehopper
Oct 10, 2012

Oh hey now we don't have to worry about what to pick in the AB game, that's great!

We should still pick ally in respect of her though. We should probably watch out for Clover too....

evilspacehopper
Oct 10, 2012

Oh we are so not doing good with this get everybody out alive thing.

Well at least Dio and K are still alive, four out of nine isn't a complete disaster.

evilspacehopper
Oct 10, 2012

So Sigma was expecting the old woman too? It kinda sounded like it but he didn't specifically expect the old woman just someone. Morphic fields I guess, now it feels a little more like 999.

evilspacehopper
Oct 10, 2012

ToastGhost posted:

The variable that changed the equation was the pairings. Alice has only ever been with K and Clover before.

Alice was with Dio and Quark before, they went betray while she chose ally. She allied with Dio over us, sure she had no idea at the time that he's a jerk but still... DIO.

evilspacehopper
Oct 10, 2012

It's numbered three, That means there two more to collect! I hope we can find the rest before anyone else, if we can win the Nonary game then we got to win something. I don't like our chances of this either though, how did we miss this?

evilspacehopper
Oct 10, 2012

Bruceski posted:

It may well be me who slipped up. Oops! At least it's not a big deal spoiler, we can just put it down to alternate timelines.

It's hard trying to remember what's a spoiler in this due to how you can't remember what route something was said or when it was said or if it was in a file. The game presents details like that so out of order that you can't pin down where/when things happen and the thread is going a different way than I did so it's even worse. I try not to talk about anything unless it just happened and even then I'm still unsure.

evilspacehopper
Oct 10, 2012

I don't want to put Sigma in a world of hurt, sounds painful.

evilspacehopper
Oct 10, 2012

Fedule posted:

VLR.txt.

Okay, but seriously. One of the many things that I've been waiting to say until they're no longer spoilers is this: VLR is very different depending on the order you play paths and find things out, but it always works.

Will you be showing us the other betray path? Because I did this in the same order as the LP so I'd like to see how it changes.

But yeah the best part of this is there's no wrong way to do this game, the funny thing is the thread is going the same way I did this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

evilspacehopper
Oct 10, 2012

This is playing out similar to my first play through and I'm sure most other people's too. Unless you know where you're going your not going to hit an end for a long while, then you have so many plots happening at once and only after that do you start getting the endings. I started this game off casually playing and then after opening so many paths I couldn't put this down until I'd got all the ends.

• Locked thread