Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wes Warhammer
Oct 19, 2012

:sueme:

Nidoking posted:

And I can think of at least two times when I solved the optional puzzle without even realizing that the mandatory one existed, and I'm pretty sure there was a third somewhere simply because that's how I stumble through games.

There is at least one room in this game where the optional puzzle is actually easier than the real one (that or the solution is more apparent). I would just sit there and think "OK, now how do I -actually- solve this?" after getting the file password.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wes Warhammer
Oct 19, 2012

I'm usually a fan of older characters (liked Ace until it was revealed he was evil) so let's go with Yellow.

Wes Warhammer
Oct 19, 2012

Stabbey_the_Clown posted:

Hmmm... the first game's time magic was someone sending and receiving psychic messages to/from the future. Maybe Phi is afflicted with a different kind of time magic - some kind of loop, repeating the same day over and over again, like that one movie with Bill Murray. What was it called again?

Groundhog Day?

Wes Warhammer
Oct 19, 2012

Well, Tenmyouji was betrayed, and by somebody who seems to be close to him. I don't blame him for not opening up.

Wes Warhammer
Oct 19, 2012

GTM-GM-D-W80 is Dr. Who.
GTF-AM-Y-UKO could be Yuko Abe, the licensing manager of the localization team.

Wes Warhammer
Oct 19, 2012

Jynxite posted:

Since everyone is talking about Gaulems, I'd like to bring up something I noticed a while ago but never mentioned because, well, it wasn't a good time to.

As we've discerned that similar model letters indicate related Gaulems, I'd like to point out that Golem had a designation of CM, which two other Gaulems shared.

I think this means that there are two other Gaulems in this game that we'll be seeing. Perhaps one is behind the rash of killings?

I doubt it.

I mean I'm all for more Cockney robots running around but I don't think the others will be very relevant (if they even show up at all).

e:f;b

Wes Warhammer
Oct 19, 2012

I remember when I played through this room, I was totally stumped for a while because I didn't realize the camera could pan past the partition. :saddowns:

Wes Warhammer
Oct 19, 2012

namesake posted:

So who went through here on the run when the handcuffs are used to kill Clover and Tenmyouji?

Dio, Quark and Tenmyouji.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wes Warhammer
Oct 19, 2012

Glazius posted:

Have we been through this door before on other playhtroughs?

I'm wondering if a different path opens depending on who pulls the lever.

Do you mean the red door, or the door opened by the lever? The Laboratory was through the red door, but through a different door from the one we opened.

• Locked thread