Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SwimNurd
Oct 28, 2007

mememememe

Kilonum posted:

I had a rough day flying yesterday

So a normal day for you?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SwimNurd
Oct 28, 2007

mememememe

Kilo you have too much poo poo open.

SwimNurd
Oct 28, 2007

mememememe

Kilonum posted:

Looks like I'll pick up CA and start shooting at you fucks when you ask me to play DCS.

Don't waste your money on CA, just buy FC3. Seriously it is right up your alley.

SwimNurd
Oct 28, 2007

mememememe

Kilonum posted:

I remember that. Alcohol was heavily involved.

People fly on vatsim sober?

SwimNurd
Oct 28, 2007

mememememe

Colonial Air Force posted:

Alabeo's Cessna 172RG is out:

And no glass cockpit, Swimnurd!

I think I still might wait for RealAir's Cessna though (They just released a new version of the Duke B60).

Is there an xplane version? I am totally done with FSX, cus gently caress windows.

SwimNurd
Oct 28, 2007

mememememe

XP10 will see a mounted iso the disk in the drive.

SwimNurd
Oct 28, 2007

mememememe

If my sim boots, I will make an effort to show up.

SwimNurd
Oct 28, 2007

mememememe

The first time I flew the jetsream I landed it in a house, after I blew out my engines and lost all hydraulics.

SwimNurd
Oct 28, 2007

mememememe

This will happen with the 3D pro. The best fix is just replacing it.

SwimNurd
Oct 28, 2007

mememememe

I will come back from the dead and also say thanks pixel for hosting the mumble for like 10 years.

SwimNurd
Oct 28, 2007

mememememe

Kilonum posted:

Native VR now supported.

poo poo, I guess it is time to get a new sim rig.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SwimNurd
Oct 28, 2007

mememememe

Sagebrush posted:

oh yeah, i know, but at least they're all doing it in a big group event and it's a whole thing.

i'm talking about the people who do it by themselves. just set up the flight on autopilot and go watch a couple of movies. why

Why not?

I know for a fact a goon still manages to crash their aircraft while doing this exact activity.