Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Skoll
Jul 26, 2013

Oh You'll Love My Toxic Love
Grimey Drawer

Walton Simons posted:

Just spotted Battle of Stalingrad is 50% off on Steam but only has mixed reviews. Any good?

Everything I read about it leads me to not want to play it until they get rid of the stupid grind unlock system. I heard they do only if you buy the Deluxe edition and I'm not getting nickel and dimed like that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skoll
Jul 26, 2013

Grimey Drawer
I personally hate sim in War Thunder because of the lovely spotty mechanics, but it is a fun, if grindy game.

Skoll
Jul 26, 2013

Grimey Drawer
Figure you guys might appreciate this :

http://foxtrotalpha.jalopnik.com/this-amazing-first-person-view-shows-every-move-it-take-1698638721/+nicoleconlan

Skoll
Jul 26, 2013

Grimey Drawer
I've decided that instead of Sabre for DCS, I'd like a Folland Gnat..

Skoll
Jul 26, 2013

Grimey Drawer

SybilVimes posted:

F1 or T1 ?

Neither is particularly useful in terms of filling historical roles (apart from the T1 for RPing early/best-era red arrows)

T1.

And I just like how it looks aesthetically. I was watching Hot Shots the other night and yeaahh..

Skoll
Jul 26, 2013

Grimey Drawer

ZekeNY posted:

What we really need is an officially licensed DCS: Hot Shots campaign, with voice acting by Charlie Sheen

I would pay all the moneys for that.

Skoll
Jul 26, 2013

Grimey Drawer
Battle of Stalingrad is half off again on Steam.

Skoll
Jul 26, 2013

Grimey Drawer

Dead Like Rev posted:

Oh well, I can look forward to the F-14 and F-5 and the "Lets not talk about it" F/A-18 right?

You could play a fairly well done F/A-18 in Falcon BMS right now if you're itching for something different.

Skoll
Jul 26, 2013

Grimey Drawer
Are you really trying to tell someone to base a purchase off of what some shitlord does with his money in his private time?

:fuckoff:

Skoll
Jul 26, 2013

Grimey Drawer
The solution is not to let your idiot personal politics interfere with your every day choices, especially if it's as loving minor as a video game peripheral.

Skoll
Jul 26, 2013

Grimey Drawer
You caught me red handed. Better go back to curating fursuits for Palmer Lucky now that my cover is blown.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skoll
Jul 26, 2013

Grimey Drawer

Forums Terrorist posted:

C'mon man that was bitch tier trolling

It's not trolling to say keep your personal politics out of video games (and peripherals), but everyone has to be a bitch baby so whatever.