Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lunimeow
Oct 6, 2012

Shaken, not purred.
Uggh I am so fed up waiting for a US release of PSO2, and I have a feeling its going to be a 2+ year behind gimped version ala PSU anyways... I really want to play but I can't even tell if I have the english patch installed correctly because it seems like everything is still in japanese.

I had 1000ish hours on my beast fighmaster on psu. I really like the beast race but I guess the new dewman race that's coming out is pretty much replacing them huh?

My question is should I wait untill dewman comes out to play or just start now to get some money and stuff for when I make a dewman? I don't really know how much new stuff there is mechanics wise. Also from what it looks like they changed the gender stat differences quite a bit which is nice, In psu my max level female beast had like HALF the strength of a max level male beast.

Lunimeow fucked around with this message at 18:36 on Jun 12, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lunimeow
Oct 6, 2012

Shaken, not purred.
Alright, sounds good. I guess I'll make a non-fighter for now. I think I'll make ranger for now. How much is actually translated with the patch? Because my launcher UI, character customisation, items and text are still in JP even though I got the english installer?

Lunimeow
Oct 6, 2012

Shaken, not purred.
Ah yeah that's probably it. I think there was an update. Thanks for that! Time to make a robot and start shooting stuff!

Lunimeow
Oct 6, 2012

Shaken, not purred.
I have played for two days now, level 21 and I just bought my first non-starter costume at about 90k. Now I'm totally broke haha.

Lunimeow
Oct 6, 2012

Shaken, not purred.
And here we have a perfect example of the different verity of the elusive(haha) space elf!

This is a really good example of the body sliders: heavy, medium, small; also height medium, tall, short; Even skin tone! Dark, gray, pale!

I love this game and I love you guys! :3:

Lunimeow
Oct 6, 2012

Shaken, not purred.
Nothing better than siting in the tub in the middle of the arctic.

Lunimeow
Oct 6, 2012

Shaken, not purred.
Buying the webmoney online also costs more due to royalties. Getting 3000 wm is around $31 bucks but they charge you $43.

Lunimeow
Oct 6, 2012

Shaken, not purred.
You can buy all the clothes and accessories from player shops. AC is pretty much for inventory expansion, premium, and character slots. All the clothes and accessories come from scratch cards so honestly unless you have money you want to literally burn you are better off buying what you want with meseta from player shops.

Lunimeow
Oct 6, 2012

Shaken, not purred.
You can get some really neat instruments for your my room that actually play bits of a song. People can drop in and out with the different instruments, it's really cool.

Lunimeow
Oct 6, 2012

Shaken, not purred.

Synchronized dress-up dancing online 2

Lunimeow
Oct 6, 2012

Shaken, not purred.
Here are my contributions to the thread!

Lunimeow fucked around with this message at 02:23 on Jun 25, 2013

Lunimeow
Oct 6, 2012

Shaken, not purred.
Seriously what is the deal with Revelle? I have done all her COs three times (except speed killing 3-6 which i have done twice now) and she STILL wont give me black slaughter 6 or mild murder 3... is there some other requirement? like level 50? or matterboard?

Lunimeow
Oct 6, 2012

Shaken, not purred.
drat.. That's crazy! I'm just trying to get bs6 and mm3 for the bingo card and from what I have heard that is 10 COs after her little face icon turns blue

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lunimeow
Oct 6, 2012

Shaken, not purred.
Obviously the title should be "u r troling every 1 by dancing"

• Locked thread