Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bro Nerd Alpha
Aug 27, 2012

going on pussy patrol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpylpQWxsDI

There is a ton of awkward as well as awesome in this video.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

leftist heap
Feb 28, 2013

Fun Shoe
Kevin Lucas has his own website where you can listen to his entire album. It's really good.

http://www.kevinlucasorchestra.com/

Dick Burglar
Mar 6, 2006

FalseShockWorker posted:

His music sounds like the soundtrack of a bad Donkey Kong Country knockoff, or a really cheap documentary about Africa.

♫ I bless the trooooops down in Africaaaa ♫

into the void
Feb 13, 2011

Bro Nerd Alpha posted:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpylpQWxsDI

There is a ton of awkward as well as awesome in this video.

Why on earth would you buy anything from someone operating under the name "hustle'?

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you

into the void posted:

Why on earth would you buy anything from someone operating under the name "hustle'?

In context (baseball cards), it reminds me of playing Little League. Even if you didn't run fast enough to the base and got tagged out, coach would clap and yell "good hustle. good hustle" :unsmith:

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

nutranurse posted:

Also how terrible is the local music scene for this guy to be consider a big deal?

e:Also something something about cultural appropriation. I mean, I know he's not appropriating anything, but the whole set-up and make up and dress makes it look like he's trying to appropriate something, but just fails to grasp any kind of coherent ascetic.

Pyramid...alien planet...he's appropriating the illuminati

uranium grass
Jan 15, 2005

Apparently you can be beautiful but still awkward and gross.
"I don't believe in antiperspirant. It's really bad for you. I haven't used it for almost 20 years," the 41-year-old actress told E! News at the Los Angeles premiere of "The Other Woman" on April 21. "You're stinky, because you use antiperspirant. It keeps all the stink in."

discoukulele
Jan 16, 2010

Yes Sir, I Can Boogie

quote:

Open Carry Texas has specifically targeted the pr0-gun regulation group, Moms Demand Action. The paranoid insanity on the part of Open Carry Texas has progressed to the point that the group thinks MDA is behind every single 911 call [made against them]. In November, just to intimidate the group, dozens of Open Carry Texas psychos waited–armed to the teeth– outside a restaurant in which MDA members were meeting.

The group is so obsessed with Moms Demand Action that some members do things simply to “get at” its members. For instance, an Open Carry Texas member (who apparently feels that he is unsafe at Home Depot) strapped his rifle to his back and shot a video announcing that he was out shopping with his Second Amendment Stick just to irritate one of MDA’s members.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfjvGmdXoOY

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

Well antiperspirant may be bad for you but fortunately it's not the same thing as deodorant? Maybe? I dunno I wear deodorant. I also wash my armpits real good. Deodorant is definitely not a replacement for that.

IamnotJoe
Jul 24, 2005
Maybe Steve.

There is also a slideshow at the bottom that has celebrities with poor hygiene. Apparently the Twilight guy rarely washes his hair. Eww.

Someone Posted an Album on imgur with the title "Daddy Never Hugged me..."

Squirrel Burger
Jul 19, 2011

nobody likes a rotten pumbo

IamnotJoe posted:

There is also a slideshow at the bottom that has celebrities with poor hygiene. Apparently the Twilight guy rarely washes his hair. Eww.

Someone Posted an Album on imgur with the title "Daddy Never Hugged me..."

loving christ, I will never understand the lobe thing.

I mean, to each their own, shine on you crazy diamond, etc, but whenever I see that, the last thing I think is that this is a person who makes remotely good life decisions.

IamnotJoe
Jul 24, 2005
Maybe Steve.

Squirrel Burger posted:

loving christ, I will never understand the lobe thing.

I mean, to each their own, shine on you crazy diamond, etc, but whenever I see that, the last thing I think is that this is a person who makes remotely good life decisions.

Knife holder, duh.

Nirvikalpa
Aug 20, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

So it this supposed to be a man or a woman?

walrusman
Aug 4, 2006

:siren: Faygo spotted, Juggalo identified :siren:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blunt for century
Jul 4, 2008

I've got a bone to pick.

This thread needs a refresh. Someone start a new one, please.

• Locked thread