Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
platedlizard
Aug 31, 2012

I like plates and lizards.

bpc908 posted:

am I the only one who finds nothing awkward, ugly or gross about this picture?

I think the minecraft sword being used to cut the cake is pretty awkward.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ragequit
Jun 1, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

bpc908 posted:

Ditto - I recommend using Google reverse image to check out the other pictures from the wedding. Their invitations were really cool.

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

The Boeing 737-200QC is the undisputed workhorse of the skies.

platedlizard posted:

I think the minecraft sword being used to cut the cake is pretty awkward.

I'm puzzled by the giant Tiny Tower... Thing... in the background myself. But it's not that awkward really.

Jerry Manderbilt
May 31, 2012

No matter how much paperwork I process, it never goes away. It only increases.

PhantomBowie posted:

I looked up this person on Facebook and found that exact photo without the text.

Edit:

Poor guy's probably going to be made fun of as an r/atheist for the rest of his life :(

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty

FrozenVent posted:

I'm puzzled by the giant Tiny Tower... Thing... in the background myself. But it's not that awkward really.

I keep seeing it as nothing less than an Elevator Action themed cake.

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

bpc908 posted:

The giant Maplestory pictures doing nothing for you there?

cobalt impurity
Apr 23, 2010

I hope he didn't care about that pizza.

bpc908 posted:

No, there's plenty awkward with a couple having their wedding commemorated with a video game tower cake that they are cutting with a Minecraft sword as they stand in front of a mural of their Maple Story RP characters getting married in-game.

e: part of the awkwardness is that you know they actually got married in-game, which cost at least $50 in actual real-world money for the most basic ceremony.

MutantBlue
Jun 8, 2001

bpc908 posted:

Thanks for your input but no one cares.

Eggplant Wizard posted:

Rules (+ any others in the PYF rules thread)

• No arguing about what is/isn't ugly/awkward. No one cares.

A Sleepy Budgie
Jan 6, 2010

A friend in need
is a friend indeed
:unsmith:

I'm sure she probably was a hot babe 20+ years ago. But the bad teeth and beer belly is what gets to me.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof
Ugliness!

Croisquessein
Feb 25, 2005

invisible or nonexistent, and should be treated as such

Is that jaundice? What has he done to himself to become yellow and purple like that?

Babylon Astronaut
Apr 19, 2012
If I had to fancy a guess; I would say he hurt his liver with alcohol.

utada
Jun 6, 2006

I had the craziest dream last night. I was dancing the White Swan.
Christ, it looks like he has the beginnings of silver poisoning.

ZeeBoi
Jan 17, 2001

:I

http://imgur.com/a/pOO72

ZeeBoi
Jan 17, 2001

:byodame:

:nws:http://i.imgur.com/4gw9rbT.jpg:nws:

Effingham
Aug 1, 2006

The bells of the Gion Temple echo the impermanence of all things...

Fat_Cow posted:

Everyday is upperbody day.

I see this guy and all I can think of is Goomba from the Mario Brothers movie.

Effingham has a new favorite as of 04:12 on May 29, 2013

Pearl Forrester
Dec 10, 2011

We are 40 light years outside of the Buttermilk Nebula, although it's possible that... Yeah, this is a sticker.

Good thing she has a tattoo that indicates she has daddy issues. I never would have known otherwise.

ASIC v Danny Bro
May 1, 2012

D&D: HASBARA SQUAD
CAPTAIN KILL

Just HEAPS of dead Palestinnos for brekkie, mate!

PhantomBowie posted:

Oh poo poo. Where did you find this image? Someone I actually know has finally showed up.

And yes, if this is indeed my old classmate...he fits in this thread. He had two fist fights in middle school, one planned and another not planned. Planned fight: Him vs Cheerleader. Not planned fight: Him vs her boyfriend & friends.

During the tight jean phase he also accidentally wore his little sister's jeans. Or we assume so because we don't imagine boy jeans having yellow flowers on the back pockets.

Woah, I gotta hear this. Why'd he punch a girl?

Leelee
Jul 31, 2012

Syntax Error

Twee as gently caress posted:

Started to watch this in the TV couch chat thread and gently caress this is painful:

'Shy Boy' documentary
https://vimeo.com/28466163

It's about Love-Shyness (when you want to ask girls out but you're too shy to) and Incel (Involuntary Celibacy, when you want to have sex but no one wants to) and it's just full of absolutely awkward and cringe-worthy moments of entitled people going 'Why won't anyone love me/have sex with me :qq: '

My god, that was depressing. Blonde guy was depressed and stated he wanted to kill himself on camera, dark haired guy has body dysmorphic disorder and hates women, PUA is just...Ben Stiller doing a bit? I have no idea.

Worst: "UGH VAGINAS! WHY AREN'T THEY PARALLEL TO MY PENIS? GROSS!" Whaaat?

Vanderdeath
Oct 1, 2005

I will confess,
I love this cultured hell that tests my youth.

I don't get why you guys are making fun of Catherine Tate so much. She won't be bovvered by it in the least.

PoPcornTG
Mar 26, 2007

Dogs day afternoon
Bleak Gremlin
That was one of the funniest most cringe worthy things I've ever watched.

PhantomBowie
Sep 3, 2009

"I always had a repulsive need to be something more than human."

ASIC v Danny Bro posted:

Woah, I gotta hear this. Why'd he punch a girl?

For some reason he called her a bitch in the hallway. She smacks him, he gives her a black eye. I probably shouldn't call it a fight really. In fact the other "fight" was just the boyfriend and friends jumping him in the bathroom.

The guy was basically raised to believe he was better than everyone else, and his parents were very strict. A group of friends and I were out trick-or-treating went to their house to see him and were lightly scolded, turns out they didn't celebrate Halloween because of the ghosts/demons. Then when the Xbox 360 came out we had a huge night planned on lanning Call of Duty 2 at his place. His parents were watching and when they realized we were playing to kill each other we had to shut if all off. They then watched us play Super Smash Bros all night. Though he could fill the PYF "My uncle works for Nintendo" thread. He used that exact line on us in school. He tried to convince me Elderscrolls 4 was going to take place in the modern day(shortly after Elderscrolls 3 release).

I haven't really talked to him since high school, 5 years ago. That pic looks like it is from his early college years, may have only been 3 years ago but I cringe at some of my facebook/myspace posts from that time period. :shobon:

A friend and I think we found his Reddit username, or at least the username that uploaded that photo. Maybe I can find something to contribute...

Khazar-khum
Oct 22, 2008

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
2nd Battalion

He looks like one of the bodies from the Franklin expedition. You know, the guys who were frozen in ice? NMS for mummies. :nms: http://www.mummytombs.com/mummylocator/featured/franklin.htm :nms:

Big Centipede
Mar 20, 2009

it tingles

Leelee posted:

My god, that was depressing. Blonde guy was depressed and stated he wanted to kill himself on camera, dark haired guy has body dysmorphic disorder and hates women, PUA is just...Ben Stiller doing a bit? I have no idea.

Worst: "UGH VAGINAS! WHY AREN'T THEY PARALLEL TO MY PENIS? GROSS!" Whaaat?

Oh my god that was one of the worst things I've ever watched. I want to wrap that PUA guy up in a rug and toss him off a bridge.

Glasgow Kiss
Dec 12, 2007

Oh, put that thing away, Samurai. We all know what's going to happen. You'll swing your sword, I'll fly away, and probably say something like, "I'll be back, Samurai!" And then I'll flutter over the horizon and we probably won't see each for... about a week. And then we'll do the same thing again.

jokes
Dec 20, 2012

Uh... Kupo?

Son of DemoniusX has got a precocious side!

DorkusMalorkus
Aug 4, 2009

"That's not Latin!"

Everything about this photo, including the tiny bed with Pikachu bedding, makes me suspect she still lives at home. Which makes this sadder and creepier. Also there's no way anyone with a tattoo that says "daddy issues" isn't a massive attention whore.

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

DorkusMalorkus posted:

Everything about this photo, including the tiny bed with Pikachu bedding, makes me suspect she still lives at home. Which makes this sadder and creepier. Also there's no way anyone with a tattoo that says "daddy issues" isn't a massive attention whore.

I wouldnt say a tiny bed with kid's bedding indicates living at home. A lot of "living at home" rooms I have seen have highschool stuff everywhere. Her room looks boring and adult. Twins beds are really cheap and often free on CL and being covered in tattoos doesnt always leave a lot of money left over for a large mattress and frame

Is having a completely black forearm a thing or is that just poorly planned coverup? I would love to see the ones she felt needed to be covered.

Fauxtool has a new favorite as of 10:12 on May 29, 2013

ulvir
Jan 2, 2005

zoux posted:

I don't think she is into women mate.

What is it with tumblr-people and listing all of their illnesses in their bio?

forkbucket
Mar 9, 2008

Magnets are my only weakness.

ulvir posted:

What is it with tumblr-people and listing all of their illnesses in their bio?

1) Pay attention to meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

or

2) I'm such an unique snowflake!

TShields
Mar 30, 2007

We can rule them like gods! ...Angry gods.

She looks like such a nice girl.. That's a shame. :smith:

cyberia
Jun 24, 2011

Do not call me that!
Snuffles was my slave name.
You shall now call me Snowball; because my fur is pretty and white.

Fauxtool posted:

Is having a completely black forearm a thing or is that just poorly planned coverup? I would love to see the ones she felt needed to be covered.

It is a thing, called blackwork but normally large swathes of blacked-out skin indicate lovely, regretful tattoos or tattoos that don't match the theme or style that a person is going for. I've known a few tattooists who have gotten their forearms or legs blacked-out to cover up tattoos they did as apprentices / beginners.

Erostratus
Jun 18, 2011

by R. Guyovich
It's not yella like pee....it's squirt:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLRE6c6ntrg&feature=youtu.be

Ez
Mar 26, 2007

Drink! Feck! Arse! Girls!

TShields posted:

She looks like such a nice girl.. That's a shame. :smith:

Maybe that's her brother and its a "love him despite our differences" kind of situation.

Probably not, but that's what I'm going to choose to believe.

MinistryofLard
Mar 22, 2013

Goblin babies did nothing wrong.

Poor girl looks so uncomfortable. My bet is that this is a random tacklehug by a creeper who she doesn't even know or something.

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

Okay, I'll admit it took me a bit to get into it... But I think I kinda love this!! I'm Spider-Man!! I'm actually Spider-Man!! HA!

This looks like what I wore when I was 16, then someone told me I looked loving stupid. I listened.

PaganGoatPants
Jan 18, 2012

TODAY WAS THE SPECIAL SALE DAY!
Grimey Drawer

MinistryofLard posted:

Poor girl looks so uncomfortable. My bet is that this is a random tacklehug by a creeper who she doesn't even know or something.

Isn't that a thing...it has a name...can't remember what.

e: Oh right...this: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=glomp

snortpocket
Apr 27, 2004

Oh... my podcast... it's so good... ungh.... it's the best.... podcast ever.... oh god.... UNNNGGGGGHHHH

Ez posted:

Maybe that's her brother and its a "love him despite our differences" kind of situation.

Probably not, but that's what I'm going to choose to believe.

If that was my brother he would ordered to put on a goddamn shirt before I agreed to have my photo taken with him.

Also I have no idea why, but the phrase "NMS for mummies" had me giggling something fierce.

Rujo King
Jun 28, 2007

I say old chap have you any of the good sort of catnip if you know what I mean... harrumphaarmaammhhhmm

Tatum Girlparts posted:

This guy and that crazy disproportionate dude from page one need to team up as buddy cops.

This summer... action is going to be
STRONG LIKE OX!

Starring Stanko Stankovek as tough-like-nail Wroclaw police inspector Stanko Stankovek, and Geoff Musclemilk as swole-as-gently caress NYPD homicide detective Chunk Beefsteak, this action-packed summer thriller follows our heroes as they try to find a man plotting to drunkenly drive a tractor in the Dyngus Day Parade. Can they catch him before he takes out a kielbasa stand? FIND YOU OUT, JUNE 11rd!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

veedubfreak
Apr 2, 2005

by Smythe
When is this stupid fad of putting jewelry in your face and piercing eyebrows/lips going to end?

• Locked thread