Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

This might be the single stupidest interviewer I have ever seen. Fox News is pretty low hanging fruit, but I just feel so embarrassed for this stupid woman.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jt1cOnNrY5s

Also, this. When he is kissing the bumper I just want to kick his head into it. Good lord.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4QBjj_Czs0A

veni veni veni has a new favorite as of 19:14 on Aug 3, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

captain platypus
Aug 30, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER

NESguerilla posted:

This might be the single stupidest interviewer I have ever seen. Fox News is pretty low hanging fruit, but I just feel so embarrassed for this stupid woman.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0c3z8XZOjnY

Enjoy their response.

Hummingbirds
Feb 17, 2011

That reminds me, I can't remember if this was ever posted here. It's not awkward because of the guy but rather because of the overall situation.

"Live on BBC News 24, BBC consumer affairs correspondent Karen Bowerman interviews a man who she believes to be Online Music Expert Guy Kewney.

It was originally reported that he was a taxi driver who has no idea what's going on and knows absolutely nothing about what he's being interviewed on, but it emerged later that he was Guy Goma, a graduate from the Congo who was there for a job interview instead."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWAvHnfJsOQ

OMG BYZANTIUM
Dec 30, 2008

Silly Hippie posted:

Looks like she doesn't post about him as often as she did a few years ago but a couple pages in there are videos and pictures. I dunno, like I said, I am kind of entertained by her blog but if I was going to post stuff about my sexual relationship (including pictures of bruises and things) I would probably keep it separate from a blog with pictures of my kid. :shrug:

Her "Daddy" (boyfriend) is also the weakest, wimpiest looking hipster ever. I imagine him flailing with all his might to discipline her.

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

horriblePencilist posted:

He looks like one of these pictures that you can turn upside down and you'll see another face.

:hfive:

I had the exact same thought.

mr. mephistopheles
Dec 2, 2009

NESguerilla posted:

I finally watched this and that man has the patience of a saint.

User-Friendly
Apr 27, 2008

Is There a God? (Pt. 9)

They just took a lot of things out of context and some straight up falsehoods, drat.

mr. mephistopheles
Dec 2, 2009

User-Friendly posted:

They just took a lot of things out of context and some straight up falsehoods, drat.

Welcome to FoxNews.

Weldon Pemberton
May 19, 2012

NESguerilla posted:

I don't think she is stupid. She was clearly told to grill this professor about being a Muslim and she doggedly sticks to that path. I doubt that her papers or brief even mentioned anything else she could ask him about besides that. It is awkward as gently caress to watch, though.

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe
Charm City Cakes makes awesome cakes. Charm City Cakes makes what their clients pay them to make.

Charm City Cakes was paid to make a cake for BronyCon, where even the ponies wear fedoras.

horriblePencilist
Oct 18, 2012

It's a Dirt Devil!
Get it?

Oh jesus christ that vagina smoking a cigarette :barf:

Let's wash off that godawful taste with an embarrassing imgur album.

Robohobobro
Apr 26, 2013
I braced the frayed ends of my sanity and took a glimpse at the Bronycon stream. The most awkward part was more on the audio side, there was one awful part where they had a QnA with the VAs, and one of them apparently does some gruff voice or something and he mentioned he drank a lot of water "for lubrication, my throat, you know---" and there was this awful "OoooOOOoo" from the audience. It's juvenile enough as is, but there's like under ten year old kids in the audience FFS.

Here's a few quick screencaps, before I started to feel bad for picking on easy targets:

This kiddo was the sweetest li'l thing, but looked so out of place. The fact that a little girl looks 'out of place' in a pony convention is saddening. Also adding to the awkward was the guy behind her who kept grabbing his shirt. I half-expected him to pull it up and reveal a vest of TnT or something. Also of note is the guy in the full-pink get-up.

I like to think this guy is just a very patriotic Swedish brony.

This guy has some pony teeth of his own going on, but he was a regular kid. More awkward was the guy behind him, with the pins. He had this thousand yard stare all the time, his eyes kept moving around and he was pretty twitchy.

Humpty Dumpty made a guest appearance as the panel host.

BAKA FLOCKA FLAME
Oct 9, 2012

by Pipski

Hummingbirds posted:

That reminds me, I can't remember if this was ever posted here. It's not awkward because of the guy but rather because of the overall situation.

"Live on BBC News 24, BBC consumer affairs correspondent Karen Bowerman interviews a man who she believes to be Online Music Expert Guy Kewney.

It was originally reported that he was a taxi driver who has no idea what's going on and knows absolutely nothing about what he's being interviewed on, but it emerged later that he was Guy Goma, a graduate from the Congo who was there for a job interview instead."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWAvHnfJsOQ

Here's a cool Wikipedia excerpt

quote:

BBC News 24 made headlines in May 2006, when they interviewed Guy Goma live on air, mistakenly believing him to be Kewney. News 24 Journalist Karen Bowerman asked the Congolese Economics graduate questions about the Apple Corps v. Apple Computer court case under the impression that he was Kewney. Kewney did not take the mix-up well and wrote an angry response on his blog, 'NewsWireless' in which he comments "[a]nd the fact that a few hundred thousand people in the world are now under the impression that I'm an ignoramus who knows nothing about technology or Apple or iPods, and has a very poor command of English? – well, that's not the Beeb's problem, is it? After all, is a journalist going to sue the BBC and get blacklisted? Of course not!"

Dude got mad because nobody could tell the difference :laugh:

Zwille
Aug 18, 2006

* For the Ghost Who Walks Funny

Oh jesus christ that vagina smoking a cigarette :barf:

I think it's hilarious. Theres some more pictures in that style on the later pages, too.

horriblePencilist
Oct 18, 2012

It's a Dirt Devil!
Get it?
Looks like I actually forgot to add the link in my last post. Here you go:

http://imgur.com/a/RrNmV

I Am Crake
Mar 31, 2010

There is so much beautiful in the world if you look around. You are only looking at the dirt under your feet, Jimmy. It's not good for you.
I burst out laughing when I opened that brony stream link and the first thing I see is this enormous, goofy head:

Dear Prudence
Sep 3, 2012

My husband has an old friend that is a bit of a loony toon and an artist. Here is her picture of a dinosaur!

Title? Mensasaurus!

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

Robohobobro posted:

I braced the frayed ends of my sanity and took a glimpse at the Bronycon stream. The most awkward part was more on the audio side, there was one awful part where they had a QnA with the VAs, and one of them apparently does some gruff voice or something and he mentioned he drank a lot of water "for lubrication, my throat, you know---" and there was this awful "OoooOOOoo" from the audience. It's juvenile enough as is, but there's like under ten year old kids in the audience FFS.

I joined the chat, made one dumb hat joke, and was banned 2 seconds later with the reason 'Get out, and take your fail with you'. Seriously, the lamest people on the god drat planet.

In my defense, one of the people in the stream is wearing a loving fez

The ideology eater
Oct 20, 2010

IT'S GARBAGE DAY AT WENDY'S FUCK YEAH WE EATIN GOOD TONIGHT

There are like five embarrassing pictures in that whole album if you don't count the stupid meme poo poo interspersed in it.

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

This world only remembers the results!

This is a pretty bad collection.

Some of these are loving stupid (the google one), some of these are baffling (women are most affected by climate change), and a lot of them are very very valid reasons that the patriarchy is still real.

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
this one is pretty hilarious to me

Might as well have studied typewriter repair instead of picking something where your only opportunities are in teaching or sensitivity training. Im not saying women's studies is useless, but it wont get you a job unless its paired with something that lets you apply what you learned like law or journalism
If she took that on as a sole major its her fault for her situation.

Fauxtool has a new favorite as of 21:09 on Aug 3, 2013

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

"People holding signs while that are supposed to evoke an emotional reaction while staring blankly at the camera" is currently just about the most annoying thing on the internet.

veni veni veni has a new favorite as of 22:28 on Aug 3, 2013

The ideology eater
Oct 20, 2010

I'm getting a women's studies degree and I have no idea why you'd take on 60k in debt to get a loving women's studies degree. Best case scenario you're gonna be finding badly paying advocacy work. :/ Just hugely fiscally irresponsible.

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

Fauxtool posted:

this one is pretty hilarious to me

Might as well have studied typewriter repair instead of picking something where your only opportunities are in teaching or sensitivity training. Im not saying women's studies is useless, but it wont get you a job unless its paired with something that lets you apply what you learned like law or journalism
If she took that on as a sole major its her fault for her situation.

I thought that was a dude.

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Frankston posted:

I thought that was a dude.
The handwriting and groomed eyebrows say womyn to me

horriblePencilist
Oct 18, 2012

It's a Dirt Devil!
Get it?

NESguerilla posted:

"People holding signs while that are supposed to evoke an emotion reaction while staring blankly at the camera" is currently just about the most annoying thing on the internet.

This one's my favorite because she photoshopped the text onto a blank notbook :v:

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Also the girl who complains about redditors being unfunny assholes :v:

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

unpacked robinhood posted:

Also the girl who complains about redditors being unfunny assholes :v:

this one?

I can only imagine that she starts every sentence online with "as a woman" or "im a woman and,"
This is one case where she was probably asking for it. Her fault for being anywhere near the shithole that is reddit

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

This one's my favorite because she photoshopped the text onto a blank notbook :v:

I wanted to do the anti-rape class but they didn't teach it at my school.

Cannonballoon
Jul 25, 2007

Am I missing something here? I don't quite understand the point of this one.

horriblePencilist
Oct 18, 2012

It's a Dirt Devil!
Get it?

Fauxtool posted:

this one?

I can only imagine that she starts every sentence online with "as a woman" or "im a woman and,"
This is one case where she was probably asking for it. Her fault for being anywhere near the shithole that is reddit

I don't care about gender equality, never, ever, reveal your gender in your screen-name.
You lose all credibility and right to defend yourself if you put "Miss", "Girl", "Cutie" or whatever the hell else you might use in your username.

platedlizard
Aug 31, 2012

I like plates and lizards.

AE-35 Unit posted:

I don't see what's so hard to understand, beauty stores are literally forcing her to sign up for rewards cards. It's a travesty.

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

I don't care about gender equality, never, ever, reveal your gender in your screen-name.
You lose all credibility and right to defend yourself if you put "Miss", "Girl", "Cutie" or whatever the hell else you might use in your username.

What if you just use your first name?

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted

This is true, when my name was I have an 9-inch Penis and Love Pussy, no one took me seriously.

A Buttery Pastry
Sep 4, 2011

Delicious and Informative!
:3:

AE-35 Unit posted:

I think the point is that as a woman, she needs to spend far more effort and money on "beauty care" products than men.

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

AE-35 Unit posted:

Universal beauty store rewards card now!

But seriously, like, no one is forcing her to go to three different stores. If you can't find everything you need at one place, sounds like that's a problem with the store or your own choices, not society.

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

Dear Prudence posted:

Title? Mensasaurus!
Jesus, it's still wet!

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

"..17 WILL 716H7 7OR 1RRNS PTEOPLT.."
Don't write like this you retard

edit/ bronycon lol

unpacked robinhood has a new favorite as of 22:03 on Aug 3, 2013

horriblePencilist
Oct 18, 2012

It's a Dirt Devil!
Get it?

unpacked robinhood posted:

"..17 WILL 716H7 7OR 1RRNS PTEOPLT.."
Don't write like this you retard

I'm kinda spooked by how often the word "feminism" is scribbled on that wall. If he was going for a Se7en-reference, it'd explain the godawful handwriting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The ideology eater
Oct 20, 2010

I'm kinda spooked by how often the word "feminism" is scribbled on that wall. If he was going for a Se7en-reference, it'd explain the godawful handwriting.

It's pretty obviously a collection of other people's signs.

• Locked thread