Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lieutenant Dan
Oct 27, 2009

Weedlord Bonerhitler

Lava Lamp posted:

Speaking of the freak Courtney Stodden, there's always that masochistic game you can play to see how long you can make it through this video of hers:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dOrD5kqyov0

I've never seen the end.

I feel like I should clear my internet history :stare:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lieutenant Dan
Oct 27, 2009

Weedlord Bonerhitler

Ghost Party posted:

Speaking of Courtney Stodden, here's Venus Desu: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9_0TXploTs

That's pretty legitimately upsetting. She doesn't even seem like she's having fun. :(

Lieutenant Dan
Oct 27, 2009

Weedlord Bonerhitler
I'm trying to figure out how on earth he made those horselegs and how he walks in them. Do they bend? Does he just kind of move stiff-legged from side to side?

Lieutenant Dan
Oct 27, 2009

Weedlord Bonerhitler
drat, that's way less exciting than I imagined. I thought he had his legs bent up and then taped prosthetic legs to his knees or something.

Lieutenant Dan
Oct 27, 2009

Weedlord Bonerhitler

I dunno, this just looks like a drag thing to me. Maybe not the best choice of characters.

Lieutenant Dan
Oct 27, 2009

Weedlord Bonerhitler

I know the designer who did this :ohdear: She's actually quite sweet and mostly sells her garments for the Edwardian Ball, the Labyrinth, and other fantasy formal events. But yeah, it wouldn't make for very good streetwear.

Lieutenant Dan
Oct 27, 2009

Weedlord Bonerhitler

Scathach posted:

She's in my favs and she is pretty awesome, I have to admit. I'd buy her stuff if I had a place to wear it, but being in the middle of bumfuck nowhere I don't have a lot of options.

But I couldn't get over the mask. Definitely not streetwear.

Agreed. It's not even that practical for a ball, since it kind of makes drinking impossible.

Lieutenant Dan
Oct 27, 2009

Weedlord Bonerhitler

Rondette posted:

Oh so I spent too much time making this but here you go

I loving love this! I hope this gets Reddit thinking. Or at least very mad.

Edit: Yeah, guys who complain that girls only care about looks forget that with confidence, charisma, and even a great sense of humor, girls will overlook a lot of physical flaws. Also, I suppose I don't see what's wrong with picking a hookup based on whether you're attracted to them. Yeah, if I don't know someone well enough to judge on personality, of COURSE I'll pick the hotter guy to hook up with. He's hotter. :colbert:

Lieutenant Dan has a new favorite as of 16:10 on Jun 26, 2013

Lieutenant Dan
Oct 27, 2009

Weedlord Bonerhitler

HorseRenoir posted:

While we're on album covers:

The Blood Will Never Lose Its Power :black101:

Lieutenant Dan
Oct 27, 2009

Weedlord Bonerhitler

King Joffrey more like

Lieutenant Dan
Oct 27, 2009

Weedlord Bonerhitler

Moddington posted:

Let's talk about elitist selfish brats instead.

As someone who makes iOS games in order not to starve, this blows my mind. :psyduck: You don't need open source capabilities or "extended customization" to start developing for, well, anything. Also, just make a drat game. Just... If you really want to make games, make a loving game for the platforms you have, you whiny asshat.

Lieutenant Dan
Oct 27, 2009

Weedlord Bonerhitler
Yeah, with Chappelle racism is a topic, but with Mencia (and most people I know who crack racist jokes) it's a punchline.

Lieutenant Dan
Oct 27, 2009

Weedlord Bonerhitler

Man, they switch out the actors playing Crabbe and Goyle like, every movie.

Lieutenant Dan
Oct 27, 2009

Weedlord Bonerhitler

CURATOR OF ANIME posted:

His clothing is top notch!

If this is not a 13-year-old girl I will eat my hat.

Lieutenant Dan
Oct 27, 2009

Weedlord Bonerhitler

My favorite thing about this is that it implies you can't be a drunk beer-bonging bastard while cosplaying.

Everything I have experienced has disproved this.

Lieutenant Dan
Oct 27, 2009

Weedlord Bonerhitler

Plan Z posted:

They weren't all bands I disliked. Off the top of my head, split into two categories.

Bands that I never liked: The Exploited (until I turned 15 or so and outgrew them), Sex Pistols, Black Flag (some of their stuff is alright, most is bad), bunch of lame flavor-of-the-week anarcho bands, lots of hardcore classics that I didn't actually like, The Vandals. I know I crimed against true punk with some of those, but it's fine if you like them, I just don't.

Bands that I actually liked then and/or now: Aus-Rotten (local PA punk band), Bikini Kill, The Epoxies, Dead Kennedys, Screeching Weasel, The Queers, Rivethead, Leatherface, most of the obvious classics as well. I had several of these jackets over the years, and yes, if I had a time machine I'd go back and punch myself, and then go to 1933 and kill Hitler afterwards because priorities.

I'm guessing you noticed the obvious trend in tough-sounding names, cool-looking patches, or PUNX CRED bands, too.

I too had a sweet rear end jacket with patches from bands I didn't like, particularly The Exploited. I have no idea what I was thinking, there's plenty of punk I actually like (and still like), like The Queers and the Ergs, but I think I was too busy trying to look tru punx.

Lieutenant Dan
Oct 27, 2009

Weedlord Bonerhitler

N. Senada posted:

I hope Rebel Bingo has something to do with white supremacy, because that would be wacky.

Rebel Bingo is an "underground party" that is a warehouse bingo thing that fancies itself punk here in LA. It's okay, but we also have an unlimited taco and drag queen bingo in town, so my loyalties are clear.

Lieutenant Dan
Oct 27, 2009

Weedlord Bonerhitler

He looks like Richard Ayoade as a hard-boiled private eye.

Lieutenant Dan
Oct 27, 2009

Weedlord Bonerhitler

DorkusMalorkus posted:

So famewhore Courtney Stodden, apparently she split up with her creepy old husband and is running around with creepier, older dudes.

This girl is 19.:wtc:

Courtney Stodden is my favorite trainwreck. I mean, I understand, if I got married at 16 and was stuck being that person forever, I'd be a trainwreck, too, but Jesus.

Lieutenant Dan
Oct 27, 2009

Weedlord Bonerhitler

This is amazing. I was a USC game student, I have no idea why Mountain Dew thought that poo poo would fly with goddamn indie game devs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lieutenant Dan
Oct 27, 2009

Weedlord Bonerhitler
Wasn't Avril Lavigne married to that guy from Sum 41 once? Or was it just something that seemed like it happened?

• Locked thread