Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bloody Cat Farm
Oct 20, 2010

I can smell your pussy, Clarice.

That guy is all sorts of compensating.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bloody Cat Farm
Oct 20, 2010

TinTower posted:

I posted this image in the Social Media thread four months ago. He still hasn't got the hint. :ohdear:

I started talking to a guy on OkCupid 3 years ago. I ended up giving him my number and shortly after texting he seemed WAY too invested. We hadn't even met yet. So I told him exactly that. I said I wasn't going to go out with him but I wished him luck. He texted me for 2 years with no response on my end. Thankfully, he finally a stopped a year ago. Not sure how anyone thinks that's a good move.

Bloody Cat Farm
Oct 20, 2010

Nightswimming posted:

Not ugly or gross, but I'd say moccasin shoes with a gingham suit and peacock feather is pretty solidly awkward.

Caption:
"A man should look as if he had bought his clothes with intelligence, put them on with care, and then forgotten all about them.”
- Hardy Amies <3

Those are loafers, not moccasins. He still looks stupid, though.

• Locked thread