Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Redrum and Coke
Feb 25, 2006

wAstIng 10 bUcks ON an aVaTar iS StUpid

Pilsner posted:

Let's have some more fun.

Rules from the mods, from the previous thread:

Remember, no huge derails!

Silicone- and botox-pumped Danish reality attention whore named Linse Kessler

Just found out that Brony-dom has invaded my country too. :(

WHAT THE gently caress IS WRONG WITH THE GIRL IN PURPLE?!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Redrum and Coke
Feb 25, 2006

Call Now posted:

This is a pretty cool mask :shobon:

Too bad she probably has sex wearing it.

Content:

Redrum and Coke
Feb 25, 2006

Since we were talking about PUA and things like that, here's a very attractive British man giving some of the best "chat up" lines.

^http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXhJC_Ko7hA&feature=player_embedded#!

He actually looks like poo poo

Redrum and Coke
Feb 25, 2006

I Am Crake posted:

I really hate the way insufferable dweebs have made Asperger's seem like some kind of horrible disease that makes you a hopeless loser with no chance of redemption. I was diagnosed with it eight years ago and although I still don't pick up social cues 100% of the time I am at least capable of living on my own, holding down a job and going out with friends that aren't weird shut-in nerds.

It's like these people (self)diagnose, blame every personal shortcoming on their "affliction" and decide this means they never have to improve on anything about themselves, ever.

For content;

Sorry for the derail but... Is that Groningen?

Redrum and Coke
Feb 25, 2006

Gaunab posted:

I've got a pair of drop crotch sweatpants. I got them before the biebs though so him trying to Monopoly the style is sort of annoying because sometimes I wonder if people think I'm a fan of his. Comfy pants though.

You shouldn't be concern with people thinking you're a Bieber fan;you should be concerned about the fact that you look like a retard that shat his pants.

Redrum and Coke
Feb 25, 2006

From an unrelated google search.

Redrum and Coke
Feb 25, 2006

Ladies, as long as you are not a carnist, you too can have this man kiss your vegan vagina

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-Spay1ui-8

EDIT: Apparently carnists not only eat but also gently caress animals.

Redrum and Coke
Feb 25, 2006

Anybody remember that documentary about "male virgins" and a PUA (Also a virgin) trying to help them?

Redrum and Coke
Feb 25, 2006

Fathis Munk posted:

Page 4 of this thread. It is pretty magnificent. Don't forget that this master PUA can't look at a vagina because it's disgusting and creeps him out :allears:

That's the one, thanks. I want to show it to a friend.
What I remember the most is the guy who was going out of his way to sound smart and would ask the girl making the documentary to "cut", so he could do it again

EDIT: He also looks so angry that he really gives me a "those whores deserve to be rape" vibe.

Redrum and Coke
Feb 25, 2006

My girlfriend and I recently got into painting miniatures, because it seemed a fun thing to try. We didn't really feel any interest in the games themselves, since it seemed time consuming and filled with people who seemed weirder and creepier than us.
I've used youtube to find some tutorials on painting and whatnot, and I've realized that people take this poo poo way too seriously

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AMucsrsg2L0 (I wish he would tell me stories of the wild west :( )
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NjDM5WoSWlQ (neckbeard, baldness and mullet-ish thing)

Redrum and Coke has a new favorite as of 07:07 on Jul 30, 2013

Redrum and Coke
Feb 25, 2006

euphronius posted:

Yes it is. The wrongest thread.

Drama club sticker makes it for me.

Also saw this picture in a forgotten file yesterday.

I don't remember who this guy is, but he basically had a ton of videos online; in that one he's driving home back from McDonald's after none of his "fans" showed up for a Q&A

Redrum and Coke
Feb 25, 2006

euphronius posted:

Also saw this picture in a forgotten file yesterday.

I found his new channel.
He is doing "the harlem shake", although it's mostly him twerking.
It's as horrible as it sounds... although he's now much fatter
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZrH_ARBmE8

Redrum and Coke
Feb 25, 2006

First: TRVE KVLT

Second... since you were all so delighted by the jar of menstrual blood, I give you The Placenta Party. Apparently human placentas are vegan.

This is extremely not safe for your mind (although safe for work) I cannot stress that enough. If you are brave, go for it: http://havingapoo.blogspot.nl/2007/07/placenta-party.html

EDIT: Forgot the kvlt

Redrum and Coke
Feb 25, 2006

I hadn't seen this one in a while.
It hurts.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Redrum and Coke
Feb 25, 2006

Christopher Robin posted:

Why does he think that lovely watch should go around the middle of his forearm and not his wrist?

Also I'm trying to figure out if he's got absurdly nonexistent lips or if he's just making a weirdly smug expression

While I never had a fedora, I think that there was a time in which I would have been as edgy and rebellious at him.

Then again, I would have been 13 and going to a birthday or something, not loving up my brother's own wedding.

EDIT: For whatever it's worth, I do think that wearing a shirt that is buttoned up all the way to the top makes you look like a dork. You shouldn't do that unless you're wearing a tie.
EDIT 2: Bronies

Redrum and Coke has a new favorite as of 11:54 on Aug 8, 2013

Redrum and Coke
Feb 25, 2006

Kheldragar posted:

That looks a lot more like a Touhou cosplay than a Brony one.

I have no idea what Touhou is, but it was on the page about bronies posting their pictures, linked above.
I do realize that's not a pony, but that is Brony.

Redrum and Coke
Feb 25, 2006

madeupfred posted:

Aahh, gently caress you Pal. I actually know these people personally and none of them are remotely awkward. It's pretty much a hobby and a fun past time for them.

Redrum and Coke
Feb 25, 2006

^^^^^^^^^^^^Everything there is horrible. It's a terrible story.
But... for gently caress's sake, do they really need to add those retarded captions to the pictures?!
" Medina tries to exude an air of violence in an Army camouflage vest while holding a knife and gun."

http://gawker.com/australias-sarah-palin-is-even-dumber-than-ours-1066223926

A canadian politician, dubbed the Australian Sarah Palin, talks about Islam (the country) and politics.

Redrum and Coke
Feb 25, 2006

njsykora posted:

It's three dudes debating a speech the female prime minister (I think) made about misogyny.

Or that one of their locations is "Sunrise"?

Content:
Netherlands!

Blackface is, for the most part, commonplace here (albeit awkward as gently caress). I still love to show it to Americans though, since they don't know what to do.

EDIT: And because last time it got buried at the bottom of the page and didn't get any attention:
Eating Placenta is Vegan :nms:http://havingapoo.blogspot.de/2007/07/placenta-party.html:nms:

Redrum and Coke
Feb 25, 2006

Goons.

Redrum and Coke
Feb 25, 2006

Reddit

EDIT: I was talking with a kid on Steam; I mentioned that he was very well spoken, and he mentioned he had class. After a quick interrogation,
Brony
Wears suits and fedoras
Anime
17 years old.
Girls his age always go for the rear end in a top hat guys

...it was like playing an awkward bingo. I tried to suggest to stop... gently caress, everything.

I'm old :(

Redrum and Coke has a new favorite as of 05:36 on Aug 11, 2013

Redrum and Coke
Feb 25, 2006

bringmyfishback posted:

This video is called "The proper way to tenderize steak." There is a boob involved and it is definitely :nws:

http://vimeo.com/72115414

I checked some of her other videos.
SHE'S AN ARTIST.

quote:

Her work delves into the depths of the scopophiliac audience, exploring the boundaries of the voyeuristic gaze, the ways in which the subject is objectified and how this can affect the spectator.

The subjugation of the audience whilst viewing the videos and live performances are key to the outcome of the work, implicating an active role between the viewer and the viewing. Within the subject of the gaze, placing emphasis on performing the body, performing a character, creating a glamorous and seductive façade of femininity is central to the aesthetics of the work.
Somehow that's what you get when you slap a steak on someone's tits.

Not really; she's just a pretentious rear end in a top hat.

Redrum and Coke
Feb 25, 2006

That's one sad Spiderman.

Redrum and Coke
Feb 25, 2006

The Netherlands (sorry about the lovely phone pic)

Redrum and Coke
Feb 25, 2006

I received a promo for a band, for review, and this is what they sent as one of the band pictures

The gut/crotch (grotch?) on that dude...

EDIT: I have a question about hats.
Here in the Netherlands I don't see them so much as nerdy things, but rather as a jock/douchebag accessory (i.e. they don't aim for "class", m'lady, but rather for Justin Timberlake). Is it a regional thing, or do US goons just pick the nerd fedora users and ignore the douches?

Redrum and Coke
Feb 25, 2006

LingcodKilla posted:

If I saw a women making those facial features at me while approaching the bed I would run. gently caress getting a refund I just don't want my nuts bitten off.

I want to ask this question and I promise I won't judge anyone for his answer.
Does anybody find the tongue thing she is doing attractive or arousing?

Redrum and Coke
Feb 25, 2006

Palpatine MD posted:

It shames me to say that this is probably taken in the Netherlands, judging from the drinks (Heineken) and 1980's terraced housing architecture.

Yes, and the Aldi Tea.

One of the briefest books in the world, together with "British Smiles", would be "Dutch Architecture & Design". :sigh:

Redrum and Coke
Feb 25, 2006

WebDog posted:

Despite the Wikileaks party imploding a week out before the Australian 2013 election, Assange decides to rally the troops with his take on an iconic Australian pop-song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_T2rTVRGIAc

What the flying gently caress
I can't imagine this producing any positive results for anything
Even though I like Assange

Edit ;then again, if I wasn't allowed to leave the building I'd go insane too.

Redrum and Coke
Feb 25, 2006

Sockser posted:

I think straw fedoras are at the top of the acceptability scale for fedoras. It's possible to wear one and not look like a douchebag.

quote:

If you defend the wearing of a hat in this thread, you must post pictures of yourself wearing the hat, holding a sign with your username on it.

Proceed.
:colbert:

Redrum and Coke
Feb 25, 2006

Missing Name posted:

Remember, us Americans use "cal" to represent "1000 calories" to make us feel better about what we eat. The rest of the world uses "kcal."

So 30k US calories = 30 * 1000 * 1000 = 3*107 real calories. Or 30 million. That's more energy than a pound of gasoline, or about 143 standard Hershey bars. I don't think he drinks pure gasoline, so candy is a safer bet.

Holy gently caress, if we burned him alive we could keep NYC lit up for like a fraction second. Or my hometown for a day.

In the rest of the world people use the same caloric terms. People speak of calories meaning kcal, it's not an American :911: thing, I don't know where you got that from

Redrum and Coke
Feb 25, 2006

I've said before that in Europe I tend to see fedoras as more of a douchebag/hipster accessory than a nerdy one. Douches still use them with shorts and flip-flops though (or skinny jeans), normally coupled with big headphones.

This is from a "hip" store in the city where I live. Note the feather in the Fedora.

Redrum and Coke
Feb 25, 2006

Plastic surgery is not always good.

Lip injections, on the other hand, are never good.

Redrum and Coke
Feb 25, 2006

DrHerpington posted:

Last semester, took a course that a friend said was supposed to be good, about medieval influences in pop culture. It was the medieval version of that steampunk class. Never again. There were people that were actually offended that I didn't think Otherkin were valid as an identity.

You must tell us more about this.

Redrum and Coke
Feb 25, 2006

SybilVimes posted:

And not everyone has the same level of disposable income, some do, I don't begrudge them spending money on something that entertains them if they can afford it.
http://www.amazon.com/Wolf-Full-Animal-Hood-Function/dp/B005ZZ1F7M/ref=pd_sim_sbs_misc_10

A 10 dollar knock off. Go for it.

Redrum and Coke
Feb 25, 2006

Dr. Who body pillows. They don't just exist. They're also sold out.

Redrum and Coke
Feb 25, 2006

silversiren posted:

I also like the SpiritHoods. They're pretty cute and and really not much different from a lot of other silly hats and scarves and other things people wear during the winter. I don't think a lot of people wearing them are doing it to be taken seriously.

We will also need a picture of you wearing one.

Redrum and Coke
Feb 25, 2006

Non Serviam posted:

Dr. Who body pillows. They don't just exist. They're also sold out.

I realized I didn't include the link before. http://www.storenvy.com/products/1387578-doctor-who-body-pillowcase

Apparently body pillows are big business. :sigh:

EDit: WTF http://www.storenvy.com/products/1003992-thor-x-loki-regicide-17x11-print

Redrum and Coke
Feb 25, 2006

semiavrage posted:

delta girl
Delta Girl
Gazing out the window, I look in to the sky
Then I look beside me, and tears come to my eyes
Her head rests on a pillow, a sun drop in the rain
I resist the urge to run my fingers, though her glowing mane
The moon is shining brightly, like a smooth and vibrant pearl
But it can’t match the splendor, of my beautiful delta girl

How old is this kid?

Also, even though it's really lovely poetry (and the use of "mane" is not really appropriate either) I think it's about loving her, not that he has a hair fetish. You immediately think the worst (I do that as well, I blame the internet)

EDIT: Regardign the OKCUpid girl... if you're taller than her, maybe you can always get that angleshot with her.

Redrum and Coke
Feb 25, 2006

nutranurse posted:

I wouldn't meet with someone who described themselves as "a little fluffy" for fear that they'd turn out to be a furry. It's not an irrational fear, it's happened to me before. Craigslist, not even once.

Please tell us more.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Redrum and Coke
Feb 25, 2006

Edit :Nevermind

Redrum and Coke has a new favorite as of 05:22 on Sep 5, 2013

• Locked thread