Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Iceblocks
Jan 5, 2013
Taco Defender
Am I the only one who has lost the ability to arrange marriages and betrothals recently? I was trying to betroth my heir to the Princess of Tartaria but the box of eligible brides is empty and the 'Arrange Marriage' button on his portrait gives me the same result. I tried to reload and when that didn't work I tried to arragne it from the other end, which didn't work either.

Has anyone else encountered this? Should I just use the console?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iceblocks
Jan 5, 2013
Taco Defender

Allyn posted:

Did you mouse over the Send button and see what it says? Maybe they're outside of your diplo range? Dunno.
I'm bordering tartaria, so I'm not out of range, but it doesn't work even when I try to marry my own courtiers to each other, the box of possible spouses just comes up empty.

I'm norse, so I can ger heir through concubines, but it is really staring to bug me.

Iceblocks
Jan 5, 2013
Taco Defender

Nightblade posted:

I had that problem when I inherited the Norse holy order, the Jomsvikings. Fixed it by giving it away to a new vassal. Have you recently acquired any new unique titles?

Okay, giving the Jomsvikins away fixed it, but I got my hands on the jomsvikings a couple rulers ago and didn't have any problems until now.

Thanks for the tip btw.

Iceblocks
Jan 5, 2013
Taco Defender

Edison was a dick posted:

Ok, ed8db4f3f26958e1595500ae0d30ab076a13ba2f.zip is the last version before the map change.

483f04153c52e77f7bf6203ff97236fc9fbf58ba.zip is the latest I've tested, the commit immediately after it broke, but there's been 8 others.

master.zip will always be the most recent version, I expect to update this daily.

linux-port.zip includes my changes to make it work on Linux, though I may be the only one that cares about this branch.

I couldn't get this to work, the master.zip that is. Do I need to roll my version back or is there some special way you have to install it?

Iceblocks fucked around with this message at 13:52 on Aug 11, 2014

Iceblocks
Jan 5, 2013
Taco Defender
I didn't get an answer yesterday, so reposting:

Edison was a dick posted:

Ok, ed8db4f3f26958e1595500ae0d30ab076a13ba2f.zip is the last version before the map change.

483f04153c52e77f7bf6203ff97236fc9fbf58ba.zip is the latest I've tested, the commit immediately after it broke, but there's been 8 others.

master.zip will always be the most recent version, I expect to update this daily.

linux-port.zip includes my changes to make it work on Linux, though I may be the only one that cares about this branch.

I downloaded the master.zip, unzipped the files and put them in the 'mod' folder. Lux Invicta shows up in the launch menu under 'mods', but when I check the box it doesn't do anything when I launch the game.

Do I need to roll back my version? Or is there some special way I need to install it? Is there a readme I missed somehow?

Iceblocks
Jan 5, 2013
Taco Defender

Jaramin posted:

What I did was:
1. Unzip the actual files(common/decisions/events) into a custom subfolder inside "mod" I named "Lux Invicta," before I did this it wouldn't recognize the files. So my final file path looks like this: Crusader Kings II/mod/Lux Invicta/everything else.
2. Take the [Lux Invicta.mod] file from inside the subfolder with all of the other mod files and put it in "mod."
3. Boot up CK2 and see if it worked.

Tried it, didn't work.

Which version are you using, btw? Is LI rajas-compatible?

Iceblocks
Jan 5, 2013
Taco Defender
Okay, I found out what I was doing wrong with the Lux Invicta install: I had accidentally named the folder Lux Invivta

It works now, though. Thanks for the help.

Iceblocks
Jan 5, 2013
Taco Defender
So I've run into an odd issue in Lux Invicta: Religions and heresies with no holy sites are constantly reforming, even when holding no land and with no provinces sharing their religion. Has anyone else encountered this?

Iceblocks
Jan 5, 2013
Taco Defender
Not playing the Beta Patch at the moment, but have they fixed the issue where Germanic Pagans can't sail up rivers anymore?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iceblocks
Jan 5, 2013
Taco Defender
Does anyone else have the problem of the Custom Dynasty Crest changing whenever you reload? As in, I would change it into something I liked better, then I would reload and it would be some randomized mess.

It isn't a gamebreaking issue, just annoying, but has anyone else run into this?

• Locked thread