Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Magres
Jul 14, 2011
Using the population of the station as a monkey'scat's paw to kill all of the monkeys for you is absolutely brilliant, even if accidental. Well done!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

You made your own Monkey round! Just like the old days.

Burzmali
Oct 22, 2013
Is there any way to add a glass pane to the edge of a tile that already has a grille in place?

I play in medbay usually, and bombs are par for the course, often blowing out one of the windows. It seems like it should be easy for a Roboticist to reinforce some glass and make a quick repair, but it doesn't seem possible to move a pane of glass into position without removing the grille, and if you place all the panes, you are stuck inside, probably under a grille. Am I missing something here?

Haine
Dec 14, 2007

SPACE STATION 13
A
SERIOUS GAME
ABOUT
SERIOUS ATMOSPHERICS SIMULATION
and birds

Blhue posted:

Actually, last time I played doctor I got confused by a corpse for a few minutes, as my goggles were showing him as being in the yellow even though his description had the blurb indicating he was dead.

Zamujasa posted:

Med goggles will sometimes bug out and show dead people as alive. Seems to happen more often with corpses that got some form of healing.

This happens when a corpse has been healed, or killed in an odd way, so that they technically have damage above crit. Slap 'em with a health analyzer and they'll show as not having much damage at all. You can see this for yourself if you find a corpse that's only got some burn or brute damage, and then heal them of it.

Main Paineframe
Oct 27, 2010

Ottumon posted:

I'm new, and have stupid questions.

1) How do I not get lost in space as a miner? I've played a couple of rounds as miner and every one of them ended up in me lost and dying to a combination of droids and running out of air.

2) How do I fix up toxin/suffocation damage as a borg? I had a dude get bombed by a sarin bomb and I shot him up with like 25 units of atropine. His toxic level didn't seem to go down, so I gave him some charcoal too. Neither helped much, and he ended up retarded and suffering. Sorry dude. Another guy had a really huge amount of suffocation damage. I defibrillated him but I think that just made it worse. Luckily the geneticist chucked him in a pod when I asked.

1) Well, mining is now done on the station rather than on the mining level, so it no longer matters, but if you're going out into space I strongly suggest you do it in a space pod since they can create wormholes to teleport back to the station at any time and are sturdy enough to take a few hits from drones.

2) Tox damage isn't the presence of poison, it's the tissue damage that's been done by the poison. Trying to fix a poisoned person by getting rid of their tox damage is like fixing a person who's on fire by slapping them with burn patches - you'll heal the damage but the condition that's causing the damage is still there and will ramp up in severity until it's gone. If someone's poisoned, you need to hit them with a PDA set to the Reagent Scanner program (science PDAs start with a reagent scanner active, and medical PDAs can switch to one in the File Browser) - this will tell you exactly what reagents are in their body and how much of each. If they have sarin in their body, inject them with atropine and monitor their condition until the sarin is gone from their body. To heal the accumulated tox damage, anti-tox (charcoal) or pentetic acid can be administered, but they're slow and kind of annoying; generally the fastest way to heal off a bunch of tox damage is to use the cryo-tubes (note that these only heal tox damage, they don't get rid of poison so you have to clear it from their system first). If they've racked up any brain damage, give them mannitol to heal it.

How to handle suffocation damage depends a lot on what's causing it, because suffocation damage will automatically heal on its own if nothing is actively causing it to worsen. If there's just no air in the room, suffocation damage will go away on its own once they're put in a room with breathable atmosphere. Some poisons cause suffocation damage, and should be purged from the system with charcoal, calomel, or pentetic acid. If someone who's in crit goes into cardiac failure or cardiac arrest, they have a pretty good chance of losing the ability to breathe, and must quickly be healed by epinephrine/atropine (for cardiac failure) or CPR/defibrillation (for cardiac arrest). The health scanner will tell you if the person is having cardiac issues and give you a hint for what needs to be done to fix them. If a patient has come in with a whole poo poo-ton of suffocation damage already and you need to hold it off while you address the underlying cause, epinephrine and atropine will try to limit the amount of suffocation damage people take, salbutamol will heal a little bit of suffocation damage, and perfluorodecalin will heal a whole ton of suffocation damage and prevent you from taking any more as long as it's in your system.

As a borg, though, most of that stuff is out of your reach since you only really have epinephrine, charcoal, a PDA (which does include the reagent scanner program), and a defibrillator at your disposal. You can also get atropine by getting a bottle from the medical vendor and drawing the contents out with a syringe. The only way for a borg to get any of the other fancy chems I've talked about, though, is to go into chemistry and make them yourself. If a bunch of sarin cases stumbled into Medbay while I was a mediborg, if a human were there to provide real care I'd focus on preventing deaths by stabilizing people till the medic gets to them, and if I was all alone then I'd just fill a syringe with atropine and choose three lives to save.

Shalhavet
Dec 10, 2010

This post is terrible
Doctor Rope
Or just put some Atropine in a patch and save them all. Breaking the seal on your medborg patches does make them not instant though.

Main Paineframe
Oct 27, 2010

Shalhavet posted:

Or just put some Atropine in a patch and save them all. Breaking the seal on your medborg patches does make them not instant though.

I wouldn't put atropine in a patch - like calomel, it actually messes people up pretty bad, so it's not really fit as a megapatch ingredient.

Dirk the Average
Feb 7, 2012

"This may have been a mistake."

Main Paineframe posted:

I wouldn't put atropine in a patch - like calomel, it actually messes people up pretty bad, so it's not really fit as a megapatch ingredient.

One patch I have occasionally is Atropine/Pentetic acid. The pentetic will wipe out the atropine super quickly, and I've found that in 90% of cases where I feel the need to use pentetic acid, the subject has been dosed with enough toxic chems as to be put into crit, so putting an extra tick of atropine in there is only helpful.

SugarAddict
Oct 11, 2012

Main Paineframe posted:

I agree, a little bit of omnizine would be better.

Also, the best way to grief antagonists is by brigging them.

He committed suicide less than 30 seconds after I brigged him. I was going to let him out and make a staff assistant ID for him after I disposed of his wizard stuff but he wanted to die.

Clockwork Cupcake
Oct 31, 2010

Burzmali posted:

Is there any way to add a glass pane to the edge of a tile that already has a grille in place?

I play in medbay usually, and bombs are par for the course, often blowing out one of the windows. It seems like it should be easy for a Roboticist to reinforce some glass and make a quick repair, but it doesn't seem possible to move a pane of glass into position without removing the grille, and if you place all the panes, you are stuck inside, probably under a grille. Am I missing something here?

Here's how to build or replace a window without making a full-tile window:

1. Move or remove the grille, if there is one.
2. Step onto the tile where you want your window.
3. Use your stack of glass to create however many one-directional windows you need.
4. Get your grille into place/secured.
5. Make sure you're not on the window tile anymore. From an adjacent tile, right-click -> rotate all the windows you made so that they're in proper place and secure them as needed.

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT
Suggestion for medicine:

Endotracheal Tube

Intubate the patient, CPR is instantly effective instead of "trying to perform" CPR. Takes away ability to talk. Being awake with an ET in can make you vomit and be stunned.

Captain Bravo
Feb 16, 2011

An Emergency Shitpost
has been deployed...

...but experts warn it is
just a drop in the ocean.
Ehh, doesn't PFD kind of already fulfill the same purpose? It annihilates suffocation damage, extremely effectively, and prevents the user from speaking. If you just want to wake someone up quickly, you can shove them in a sleeper and squirt them full of rejuvenaters.

Blhue
Apr 22, 2008

Fallen Rib

SugarAddict posted:

I agree, a little bit of omnizine would be better.

Also, the best way to grief antagonists is by brigging them.

He committed suicide less than 30 seconds after I brigged him. I was going to let him out and make a staff assistant ID for him after I disposed of his wizard stuff but he wanted to die.

I'd probably suicide as a wizard who's been stripped of powers too, as all wizards dying means the round restarts. In a wizard round anyway, its different if its a mixed antagonist round.

Main Paineframe
Oct 27, 2010

Blhue posted:

I'd probably suicide as a wizard who's been stripped of powers too, as all wizards dying means the round restarts. In a wizard round anyway, its different if its a mixed antagonist round.

Don't just immediately hold your breath, though, that's the most boring thing you can possibly do and is also a slap in the face of the guy who went to the trouble of not only capturing you alive but protecting you from the hordes of people who jump at the chance to murder a helpless antag. The lifespan of a powerless wizard turned loose to wander the halls is pretty short anyway, try to do something fun or funny with it before a scientist or botanist or something knocks you out and force-feeds you a crazy murder-cocktail. Maybe ask for a trial or a particularly flashy execution like being sent to the test chamber as a hellfoam test dummy or being chucked into the combustion chamber wearing a helmetcam.

Iretep
Nov 10, 2009
I never suicide after getting captured. This game is all about dumb stuff happening and nothing angers the crew more than hearing a wizard is in a holding cell.

Isaacs Alter Ego
Sep 18, 2007

Main Paineframe posted:

Don't just immediately hold your breath, though, that's the most boring thing you can possibly do and is also a slap in the face of the guy who went to the trouble of not only capturing you alive but protecting you from the hordes of people who jump at the chance to murder a helpless antag. The lifespan of a powerless wizard turned loose to wander the halls is pretty short anyway, try to do something fun or funny with it before a scientist or botanist or something knocks you out and force-feeds you a crazy murder-cocktail. Maybe ask for a trial or a particularly flashy execution like being sent to the test chamber as a hellfoam test dummy or being chucked into the combustion chamber wearing a helmetcam.

Is there a list anywhere of all the unique suicides in the game? I know you can cut your throat with a knife, and if you're standing next to a furnace or reclaimer you'll gib yourself. Is there anything else?

LunarShadow
Aug 15, 2013

Isaacs Alter Ego posted:

Is there a list anywhere of all the unique suicides in the game? I know you can cut your throat with a knife, and if you're standing next to a furnace or reclaimer you'll gib yourself. Is there anything else?

Bile in hand, and the fryer, and the arc smelter. Bonus points cause the arc smelter turns you into a bar.

BlueDestiny
Jun 18, 2011

Mega deal with it

Artist's depiction of recent Wizard rounds:

Isaacs Alter Ego posted:

You can also stab yourself in the eye with a screwdriver, smash your head in a toolbox, explode into an owl or disembowel yourself with a chainsaw. Might be able to climb into an engine furnace too.

BlueDestiny fucked around with this message at 07:15 on Jul 18, 2014

Grayshift
May 31, 2013
Furnace, arc smelter, razor, toolbox, deep fryer, reclaimer, chainsaw, owl, papercuts, c-caber are the suicides I can think up off hand. I didn't know about screwdriver!

Admiral Funk
Oct 1, 2012

Please send them a very large crate marked "SCIENCE. PROBABLY DANGEROUS. BUT VERY SCIENTIFIC. YES."

Grayshift posted:

Furnace, arc smelter, razor, toolbox, deep fryer, reclaimer, chainsaw, owl, papercuts, c-caber are the suicides I can think up off hand. I didn't know about screwdriver!

There are a lot of sharp objects that work for slashing your throat. Personal favorite just for the nastiness of it is a glass shard.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

BlueDestiny posted:

You can also stab yourself in the eye with a screwdriver, smash your head in a toolbox, explode into an owl or disembowel yourself with a chainsaw. Might be able to climb into an engine furnace too.

My personal favourite is using the office stamp to stamp VOID on your own forehead.

Captain Bravo
Feb 16, 2011

An Emergency Shitpost
has been deployed...

...but experts warn it is
just a drop in the ocean.

BlueDestiny posted:

Speaking of, I found out something fun the other day. Spy round, and the detective was DEAD SET on murdering him some Bravo. Little did he know, I'd been cooking up synthflesh since the beginning of my shift.

Round one: Detective plugs me with three shots from his revolver. I spritz myself with my synthbottle a few times and am back to full health.

Round two: Detective reloads, and over the course of about two minutes sinks six shots into me. In-between, I synthfleshed myself liberally, refilling the bottle once when I ran dry.

Round three: Detective tries, in vain, to murder the unmurderable doctor that is Bravo. After getting nabbed by security, another killer takes to the scene and manages to fail in killing me for the rest of the round. I end up on the shuttle, healing everyone constantly with the 400+ units of Synthflesh I've smuggled into my backpack, while he futilely tries to kill someone, anyone. In the end, his only recourse is to suicide and activate his microbombs. It's still not enough.

So yeah, guns are nothing compared to synthflesh. At one point, I dumped a large beaker full of it on a dude and healed him to full from almost crit. The most annoying part was walking around, bleeding from a dozen bulletholes, and having to stop every couple steps to reheal myself. Luckily, all the blood on the ground made it pretty easy to refill my synthflesh reserves. :v:

Skwid
Aug 20, 2011

I got tired of being a loser so I spent money to not be a loser anymore.

Grayshift posted:

My personal (and usually a crowd) favorite is using wire after making wire art. Performance art at its finest.

Anticheese
Feb 13, 2008

$60,000,000 sexbot
:rodimus:

I think that brigging syndicate operatives is as good as killing them as far as the game is concerned. I don't know if this works for wizards.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Anticheese posted:

I think that brigging syndicate operatives is as good as killing them as far as the game is concerned. I don't know if this works for wizards.
It doesn't, but I think de-bearding them does?

Preid
May 22, 2014
When I play I seem to have a bit of a lag with my text input bar, so I find myself typing like this:

sawhyisthatclowningnentics
Or
say " Ca nwe pleas ecal lthe shuttl eallready?

Is there any way to fix this?

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.

Main Paineframe posted:

I'll never understand this logic, "Please let me bore the poo poo out of you for my own amusement" isn't a compelling argument.

Clockwork Cupcake
Oct 31, 2010

Preid posted:

When I play I seem to have a bit of a lag with my text input bar, so I find myself typing like this:

sawhyisthatclowningnentics
Or
say " Ca nwe pleas ecal lthe shuttl eallready?

Is there any way to fix this?

Update Byond, to the beta if your version is otherwise current. It's a Byond issue, not an SS13 one.

Wolpertinger
Feb 16, 2011

Motherfucker posted:

I'll never understand this logic, "Please let me bore the poo poo out of you for my own amusement" isn't a compelling argument.

Being kidnapped or something is considerably less boring than being dead - Should we stop killing people in ss13 because it's boring people for your own amusement? As long as you don't trap them somewhere they'll never be seen again or escape it seems all good to me. Wizard rounds seem to end way too fast anyway.

Wolpertinger fucked around with this message at 11:54 on Jul 18, 2014

SnoochtotheNooch
Sep 22, 2012

This is what you get. For falling in Love

Motherfucker posted:

As a terrible, noobie, wizard on a round with about six wizards I was immediately captured by security when I attempted to use my spell book as a weapon.

After being captured and knocked out I awoke with full health, no beard and stripped. The sec then through me into a jumpsuit and handcuffed me to the chair in the interrogation room with about eight spectators. The RP there was hilarious and the sec officer wanted me to act as though it had never happened on coms and bait the other wizards into a trap.

He put the headset on me and I said some poo poo about how I was a victim of prejudice and bigotry as I had never harmed anyone (not for a lack of trying) and that the people of the station should revolt against sec.

Then I was beaten to a pulp and woke up in genetics.:black101:

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

Wolpertinger posted:

Being kidnapped or something is considerably less boring than being dead - Should we stop killing people in ss13 because it's boring people for your own amusement? As long as you don't trap them somewhere they'll never be seen again or escape it seems all good to me. Wizard rounds seem to end way too fast anyway.

Uh, false. I'mma go with false.

I dunno what goons you play with but being trapped somewhere where I'll never be seen or escape is basically the rule rather than the exception, I'm lucky if they don't strip the radio from me, I find it much more interesting to suicide and watch all the shenanigans happening around the station instead and catch up with all the dead folks.

I mean I guess if you stay in your corpse and stare at the screen after you die that might be the case but honestly being thrown in the brig till the end of days and forced to interact with lovely Von Pub the securitymans just strikes me as a defining moment of 'the fun ends here'

Motherfucker fucked around with this message at 12:41 on Jul 18, 2014

Angry Diplomat
Nov 7, 2009

Winner of the TSR Memorial Award for Excellence In Grogging

Motherfucker posted:

Uh, false. I'mma go with false.

I dunno what goons you play with but being trapped somewhere where I'll never be seen or escape is basically the rule rather than the exception, I'm lucky if they don't strip the radio from me, I find it much more interesting to suicide and watch all the shenanigans happening around the station instead and catch up with all the dead folks.

I mean I guess if you stay in your corpse and stare at the screen after you die that might be the case but honestly being thrown in the brig till the end of days and forced to interact with lovely Von Pub the securitymans just strikes me as a defining moment of 'the fun ends here'

First, if you're really being permabrigged, adminhelp that. Second, Lengthy brig sentences are usually reserved for only the most annoying, whiny, consistently irritating-

Oh.

(:v:) Seriously though, dude, adminhelp that. And I guess if you're permabrigged by a boring drone just suicide if you want but maybe, just maybe, other peoples' experiences will vary from yours?? I love to antagonize and torment my prisoners if I get someone that needs to be brigged for a little longer than usual. If they're really rolling with it I'll often make a "mistake" and give them a chance to escape, possibly at the expense of my life. Deliberately taking the fall can make for some very funny situations (like the time an escaped con chucked my body down disposals and then suddenly remembered that my ID was still on me and had to jump into the garbage naked to get it back, only to watch in dismay as I slid into the crusher, leaving him stranded, nude, on the disposals belt).

edit: taking away the radio is usually kind of lovely, but if your first instinct is to yell and scream and try to incite people to cause poo poo for Security then yeah you're losing your goddamn radio. There's a radio on the wall of the cell anyway IIRC.

On an unrelated note, I tried playing a round as Octo Dad a while back, and the first thing my fellow Miner said to me was "sup perfectly normal co-worker." We had an almost uncanny rapport going the whole round. "Blug," I would comment, looking at the severely damaged catwalks in our work area. "Yeah, drat explosive ore," replied my office pal. "Glurble!" I would shout, and he would agree, "no kidding, that's a rich asteroid, hot drat." The eerie clarity of our communication was demonstrated when I found his prized solid gold armour and his mining gear lying in a pile next to the fabricator, and puttered about fearfully looking for him (or a Changeling looking like him) until he wandered back in buck naked and immediately answered my "Bloog!" with, "oh, don't worry, something just made me fat is all." Best bros :buddy:

(Then I ate some peanuts that put me in hyperglycemic shock for 5 minutes straight)

Angry Diplomat fucked around with this message at 12:58 on Jul 18, 2014

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

Oh Autistic Diplomat, why do we fight?

Seriously though I guess I do bring it on myself, vicious cycle style. Since I hate being brigged so much when some spazz decides to slap the cuffs on me for shoving people over and farting on them or pretending to be a bee or whatever I go into full resist mode and wind up escaping, (Thus earning resist arrest and sometimes assault since I'll use their tasers and cuffs against them if necessary) by the time I'm done I earn a death sentence for the space equivalent of J walking.

Problem is if I don't resist its generally the same punishment or worse. I'll wind up jailed forever till I 'starve to death' in prison (die of boredom) or if I do get released it will be without tools or equipment that security confiscated and CBF giving me back or sorting. Than by that point whatever I was doing will generally be screwed anyway.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
basically what everyone is saying is that ss13 sucks because even though they arent an antag, by god they will do everything they can to maim or otherwise hinder you without technically being outright traitorous.

Main Paineframe
Oct 27, 2010

Motherfucker posted:

Oh Autistic Diplomat, why do we fight?

Seriously though I guess I do bring it on myself, vicious cycle style. Since I hate being brigged so much when some spazz decides to slap the cuffs on me for shoving people over and farting on them or pretending to be a bee or whatever I go into full resist mode and wind up escaping, (Thus earning resist arrest and sometimes assault since I'll use their tasers and cuffs against them if necessary) by the time I'm done I earn a death sentence for the space equivalent of J walking.

Problem is if I don't resist its generally the same punishment or worse. I'll wind up jailed forever till I 'starve to death' in prison (die of boredom) or if I do get released it will be without tools or equipment that security confiscated and CBF giving me back or sorting. Than by that point whatever I was doing will generally be screwed anyway.

You sure seem to have an awful lot to say about how people treat you on servers you're permabanned from.

neogeo0823
Jul 4, 2007

NO THAT'S NOT ME!!

Larry Parrish posted:

basically what everyone is saying is that ss13 sucks because even though they arent an antag, by god they will do everything they can to maim or otherwise hinder you without technically being outright traitorous.

Everyone loves to kill. No one likes to be killed. I'd say don't listen to Motherfucker though. He has a very... abrasive play style that nets him all sorts of poo poo from everyone around him literally all the time. Anecdotally, I find that most people will treat you the way you treat them. Motherfucker, by his own admission, escalates everything he's involved with, and that usually results in his or someone else's death. I always try to play a helpful, yet slightly incompetent role whenever possible, and that almost always results in people who end up trusting me not to murder them, and who will stick up for me if needed. Obviously there are times where I get murdered abruptly, for no immediately apparent reason, but that's just the game. If you can't take being killed sometimes, then SS13 isn't for you.

Probably the best thing you can do is adminhelp a little note to the effect of "Robust mcGrife just murdered me after I saved him from a fire and healed his wounds. What gives?" and then wait around for a minute or two. What's likely going to happen is an admin will see that message, then check Robust McGrife. If he's not an antag, he'll be asked what the gently caress, and then it'll go from there. You might get a reply back, you might not. It might take like 5 minutes, because an admin wasn't in the game, but they saw the adminhelp in the IRC room they all idle in. Go do something constructive in the meantime, like watch the action as a ghost, or rotate chairs around the chaplain or whatever. You might even be cloned. I know I take any bodies that aren't fully rotted to genetics when I see them.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

neogeo0823 posted:

Everyone loves to kill. No one likes to be killed. I'd say don't listen to Motherfucker though. He has a very... abrasive play style that nets him all sorts of poo poo from everyone around him literally all the time. Anecdotally, I find that most people will treat you the way you treat them. Motherfucker, by his own admission, escalates everything he's involved with, and that usually results in his or someone else's death. I always try to play a helpful, yet slightly incompetent role whenever possible, and that almost always results in people who end up trusting me not to murder them, and who will stick up for me if needed. Obviously there are times where I get murdered abruptly, for no immediately apparent reason, but that's just the game. If you can't take being killed sometimes, then SS13 isn't for you.

Probably the best thing you can do is adminhelp a little note to the effect of "Robust mcGrife just murdered me after I saved him from a fire and healed his wounds. What gives?" and then wait around for a minute or two. What's likely going to happen is an admin will see that message, then check Robust McGrife. If he's not an antag, he'll be asked what the gently caress, and then it'll go from there. You might get a reply back, you might not. It might take like 5 minutes, because an admin wasn't in the game, but they saw the adminhelp in the IRC room they all idle in. Go do something constructive in the meantime, like watch the action as a ghost, or rotate chairs around the chaplain or whatever. You might even be cloned. I know I take any bodies that aren't fully rotted to genetics when I see them.

i've never adminhelped my deaths, no matter how bullshit, mostly because it just feels really really childish. like yeah, i get that its technically against the server's rules if they aren't an antag, but i just feel like a sperg doing it so i never bother. i just alt-tab and play ck2 for a while or something.

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

Larry Parrish posted:

i've never adminhelped my deaths, no matter how bullshit, mostly because it just feels really really childish. like yeah, i get that its technically against the server's rules if they aren't an antag, but i just feel like a sperg doing it so i never bother. i just alt-tab and play ck2 for a while or something.

Actually its encouraged, cuz otherwise shitheads get away with being shitheads.

Although more often than not you won't get a response anyway.

Jerk Burger
Jul 4, 2003

King of the Monkeys
All lies, sec never brigs anyone. Either they don't turn up or they murder you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

Jerk Burger posted:

All lies, sec never brigs anyone. Either they don't turn up or they murder you.

I'm fine with both those outcomes, but when they DO brig you its essentially The Worst Thing.

• Locked thread