Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
midnightclimax
Dec 3, 2011

by XyloJW

50 Foot Ant posted:

See the two tracks when you go to spend your SP (Skill Points) for each weapon? Fist is a good one to look at on the picture. See how there's heal and damage. You can put SP into either.

DO NOT try to keep those two balanced.

Go with one track or the other and get it to 10 before worrying about that second track. That will save you massive SP, and let you get up to QL10 in your talismans and weapons much quicker than if you were blowing your SP on 2 extra tracks. I prefer the damage track, but your mileage may vary.

I'm in Egypt now, guess what I have been doing the whole time. :suicide: Ah well, time to go full glass cannon I guess.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

midnightclimax
Dec 3, 2011

by XyloJW
I pressed some button and now I've got some kind of mouse view lock. Can't turn it off, can't use my keyboard in the options. And I can't press U and there's a crosshair in the middle of my screen. HAELP

midnightclimax
Dec 3, 2011

by XyloJW

guppy posted:

Press T

Ah thanks a lot, that did it. Phew.

midnightclimax
Dec 3, 2011

by XyloJW

orcane posted:

You'll also max out the weapon skills far sooner than the ability wheel. It's still a good idea to mostly focus on a set of weapon because that allows you to do higher level content sooner (and get more AP/SP for new weapons faster than starting at weapon level 1 in Kingsmouth). But that doesn't mean you can't get one or two weapons up to your "main" QL, it's only a temporary setback and you always keep your talisman skills anyway.

BTW, if a passive for AR talks about "every time you hit, you gain XY", does this also apply to every other weapon? IE can I use passives from weapons I haven't equipped, because they seem cool?

• Locked thread