Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sjonkel
Jan 31, 2012
It's nice to hear that any build can work. I'll likely never raid in this game, but if I want to be able to (later on) heal dungeons/instances, can I just take any of skills with some kind of healing paired with anything else, and I'm good? Or should both skills be healing related some way? Like pistol/elemental? Or would I need something like pistol/ar or pistol/blood?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sjonkel
Jan 31, 2012
Just so I'm absolutely sure how this works: I can solo and do groups just fine with an AR/elemental build, except when it comes to Nightmare content? And if this is correct, I can then start branching out into Fists and be able to do that also?

Sjonkel
Jan 31, 2012
Sorry, I should have clarified. I specifically meant to ask if an AR/ele build could do everything but Nightmare dungeons. I was not aware of there being Nightmare solo content also.

• Locked thread