Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
shut up blegum
Dec 17, 2008

--->Plastic Lawn<---
Man, I'm super jealous of everyone who already has the game. And a bit weirdly jealous about those of you who have already finished it. Where do you find the time to play a game for 15 hours in 2 days? :corsair:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shut up blegum
Dec 17, 2008

--->Plastic Lawn<---
Are there any coupons out there? The 25% off from GMG expired yesterday it seems...

shut up blegum
Dec 17, 2008

--->Plastic Lawn<---

11BulletCatcher posted:

By the end of the game I was pulling 5000+ damage hits with a pink vibrator. That combined with the ridiculous armor rating I had (in the ballpark of 300+) and I was a melee juggernaut. My specials couldn't come close to doing as much damage as my standard attacks; only "magic" trumped it. I alternated buddies to set it up too. Butters is EASILY one the most powerful party members by the end of the game, and Jimmy's no slouch either. Prof Chaos did wonders, but so did the ol' Brown Note.

I don't know why, but after reading this, I'd definitely buy the game. I already bought it. It's just so hilarious to fight with a vibrator and have a Brown Note as attack.

I don't care which weapon does optimal damage, I'm going to fight with the stupidest, most outrageous weapon I can find :haw:

shut up blegum
Dec 17, 2008

--->Plastic Lawn<---
So, I'm at the end of day 1. I'm getting abducted by aliens and I have to clench my rectum by mashing A really fast. I can't mash a button that fast, I get 3/4th of the meter. Max. Is there a way to skip this?

shut up blegum
Dec 17, 2008

--->Plastic Lawn<---
This is probably a very stupid question, but can you start a new game andd still keep your progress from another game? I'm not sure, with the whole auto-saving thing etc.

shut up blegum
Dec 17, 2008

--->Plastic Lawn<---
Is there a written list with the Chinpokomon somewhere? Preferably organised per 'region'? I don't want to watch a video and get spoiled with locations etc.
I know there is one (night 1 spoiler) on the alien ship and you can't get back to that later. I want to avoid missing others in unique areas. Without too much of the game being spoiled.

shut up blegum
Dec 17, 2008

--->Plastic Lawn<---
If you guys think the game is that easy because of speed potions, try not to use them?
I don't think this game is way too easy, probably because:

GreatGreen posted:

I was really playing for the story and jokes, and not a Dark Souls level RPG gameplay challenge, so that was just fine by me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shut up blegum
Dec 17, 2008

--->Plastic Lawn<---

Hunt11 posted:

Me and my housemate only just realised just how hilariously twisted The Kingdom of Kupo Keep and it's Grand Wizard ruler really are.

Really? The achievement for getting in is literally: you joined the KKK.

• Locked thread