Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tree Dude
May 26, 2012

AND MY SONG IS...
Are there any early reports about the game's length? Just curious. I don't expect and kinda hope it isn't crazy long.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tree Dude
May 26, 2012

AND MY SONG IS...
You should be a dick. I deserve it.

Tree Dude
May 26, 2012

AND MY SONG IS...
Is there a day 1 patch for this game? I might be in a situation where I have access to the game and my xbox but no internet for a while.

I feel dumb asking because OF COURSE THERE IS A FRIGGIN DAY ONE PATCH :argh: videogaaaaaameees!

Tree Dude
May 26, 2012

AND MY SONG IS...
So if I'm sitting here with the game and an xbox but no way to get that xbox online can I play this game without installing the patch without giving myself any trouble down the way?

Tree Dude
May 26, 2012

AND MY SONG IS...
So how bad is the loading without a hard drive on xbox? Anybody have any idea? I will probably lend my game to my buddy who has the cheapo hard driveless 360.

Tree Dude
May 26, 2012

AND MY SONG IS...

MVP posted:

Finished the game, candidate for game of the year. Wish the pause screen would take you to the map first instead of the inventory but I was playing with a game pad.

The dpad takes you where you need to go. Up is map, left is inventory, etc

Those shortcuts are probably wrong but you get the idea.

Edit beeeaaatteennn

Tree Dude
May 26, 2012

AND MY SONG IS...
I just got to Canada and it's pretty great but I wish they would have gone all the way with it. Switching out of the retro graphics for combat was disappointing.

Tree Dude
May 26, 2012

AND MY SONG IS...

AlbertRayon posted:

I managed to glitch my way out of doing that fight, while still getting the credit for it. Took Jimmy on my first trip to the farm, put the cow bell up, cow comes out immediately followed by the farmer triggering a cutscene. After I finish talking to the farmer, the cow's already dead and I got a bunch of xp. Easiest fight in the game.

I'd say that's :thejoke: but since you had the cow and farmer trigger at the same time I could see how you'd miss it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tree Dude
May 26, 2012

AND MY SONG IS...
Has anyone by chance played this on a 360 without a hdd? I might let a friend borrow it if it wouldn't be nearly unplayable for him.

• Locked thread