Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Unknownone
Apr 23, 2003

Some stupid 04 bought me this
I got my steam copy from gamekeys4all yesterday, cheapest I've seen it (I paid £22) and got it gifted through steam a few minute after paying via paypal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Unknownone
Apr 23, 2003

Its a global key, so I was under the impression it was ok. If I'm wrong I'll gladly edit the post.

Unknownone
Apr 23, 2003

BottledBodhisvata posted:

Hey, without spoilers, I'm trying to do the Jimbo's Big Hunts and for some reason I can't get any prompt or find where I am supposed to set out the bait for either the Farm Cow or the one by the school. Where can I trigger those?

Farm cow: at the farm, at the bottom gate entrance is a bell hook
School Bacteria(?) In the basement area theres a janitor closet, when you go fully in theres a load of petri dishes with the characters names on, one is overgrowing, use it here.

Unknownone
Apr 23, 2003

BottledBodhisvata posted:

The guard won't let me through.

Speak to the earl, he should give you a mission to kill the dire bears.

• Locked thread