Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SpazmasterX
Jul 13, 2006

Wrong about everything XIV related
~fartz~
I redboxed this to shoot through it. Only managed to miss 7 friends, 3 of which were apparently permanently missable. :mad: I'll definitely buy this eventually though, and I'm looking forward to sequels or anything really. Was there any better armor and weaponry than the Knight set and the Sweet Katana?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpazmasterX
Jul 13, 2006

~fartz~

NESguerilla posted:

Goddamn. 2 game breaking bugs in a row. I'm just gonna return this loving game to Redbox. My last 3 hours of play have been replaying old saves trying to get one that doesn't crash the game on a certain fight, then I finally find one and within 15 minutes I run into another bug that makes it impossible to progress. the fart wont blow the front door of the school up after the part where butters is launching poo at you. I even looked up multiple walkthroughs to make sure I was doing it right

Any fun I was having is completely overshadowed by this bullshit. gently caress this game.

Did you launch the flaming poo yourself to light the barricade on fire and make sure you're using the right fart? If so, sorry about the bug. :(

Squallege posted:

I spent maybe half the game with this nosejob.

I think there's an achievement for beating the game with it.

SpazmasterX
Jul 13, 2006

~fartz~

Asema posted:

Just a reminder that Cartman killed a kid's parents and then confessed to it while he made the kid eat their remains and nothing happened so let's not try to overthink things too much

Also a reminder that the kid's father was actually his own father and the kid is his half-brother

Nuts and Gum posted:

Oh! I could have sworn he was saying God...drat....god drat Jews or something, but either way, makes me laugh when I tune it out and then randomly pick up on it again.

It always sounded to me like he's saying "some douche"

• Locked thread