Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
TheImmigrant
Jan 18, 2011

Arrogant Yankee Cokehead

Scary. In six months, it's been dramatic. I'm fully gray in my chin, mostly grey at temples, and shot through with coarse gray everywhere else but my nethers. I have individual whites poking up from my neck pussy now. Is this normal? I had my hair cut yesterday, and it was all gray.

It's cool and terrible at same time.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Stupid Hat
May 6, 2007
Just here to lurk

Well, how old are you, to begin with? If you're, say, twenty, then I'd be concerned. If you're getting into the mid-thirties or forties, it might be normal.

My grandmother was completely grey by the time she was nineteen, and still colors her hair to this day. I started getting grays by the time I was twenty-two, and I have a small lining of grays on either side of my hair now. I'm only thirty.

Talk to a doctor, but other than that, I think you should consider it as a badge of experience and/or being unique.

Corn Thongs
Feb 13, 2004

I looked up the term neck pussy and I feel irritated with myself for doing that.

zmcnulty
Jul 26, 2003

Corn Thongs posted:

I looked up the term neck pussy

Yeah me too. Why haven't I heard of this until now?

MassaShowtime
Aug 16, 2012

Saviour, thy name is Knuckle

TheImmigrant posted:

Scary. In six months, it's been dramatic. I'm fully gray in my chin, mostly grey at temples, and shot through with coarse gray everywhere else but my nethers. I have individual whites poking up from my neck pussy now. Is this normal? I had my hair cut yesterday, and it was all gray.

It's cool and terrible at same time.

No you shouldn't go from not grey to mostly grey in 6 months. Go see a doctor.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

MassaShowtime posted:

No you shouldn't go from not grey to mostly grey in 6 months. Go see a doctor.

I mean grad school did that to me but it was more like 6 years.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

How often do you listen to Aerosmith's "Dream On"?

Have you spoken to a therapist about how you feel on this? I know it must be a shock to see your hair color changing, but men can usually get away with gray or even salt-pepper hair styles. I'd be more concerned about your physique.

particle409
Jan 15, 2008

Thou bootless clapper-clawed varlot!

http://www.urbandictionary.com/defi...rm=neck%20pussy

quote:

When a male cannot grow a beard, just hair on his neck area like a small amish boy. If a person can grow a "true" neck pussy they should not have to shave there face, just their neck.
"drat when Andy was home sick for those two days his neck pussy got outta control."

"That girl at the bar last night thought my neck pussy whas the bomb.com"

Just to save people some time. I'm 32 and I keep finding random white hairs. They're not even grey, but full on titanium white.

henpod
Mar 7, 2008

Sir, we have located the Bioweapon.

Haha, neck pussy

ANIME MONSTROSITY
Jun 1, 2012

its a good player for my animes.

How fat are you, OP?

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

TheImmigrant posted:

Scary. In six months, it's been dramatic. I'm fully gray in my chin, mostly grey at temples, and shot through with coarse gray everywhere else but my nethers. I have individual whites poking up from my neck pussy now. Is this normal?

I don't think there's really a "normal" I knew some people who started going gray in their early 20's or even late teens. Hell there was one dude in my Jr. High with salt and pepper hair.

I am 35 and I have just started getting some grays in my sideburns, I think my dad was fully gray by 45 or so.

Grin and Tonic
Oct 20, 2008

having a blast online

Well, at least you still type like a 13 year old.

THE MACHO MAN
Nov 15, 2007

...Carey...

draw me like one of your French Canadian girls

Wicker Man posted:

How often do you listen to Aerosmith's "Dream On"?

hahahahahahaha

Maybe just go to your doctor for some bloodwork. Can't some thyroid isses cause premature or fast graying??

e: yes

http://voices.yahoo.com/three-medic...ir-5113657.html

Earwicker posted:

I don't think there's really a "normal" I knew some people who started going gray in their early 20's or even late teens. Hell there was one dude in my Jr. High with salt and pepper hair.

I am 35 and I have just started getting some grays in my sideburns, I think my dad was fully gray by 45 or so.

Yeah it definitely varies for everyone. I knew a couple people who started to gray before 21 and they were totally fine, just hosed in the hair gene department

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

Babies burp and flowers bloom.

I see the thread title as an instruction, or perhaps a description of what OP plans to do.

"I am getting old, better gently caress some faces."

And for that I salute him and his distinguished neck pussy.

TheImmigrant
Jan 18, 2011

Arrogant Yankee Cokehead

Call Now posted:

How fat are you, OP?

I run marathons.

Stormageddon
Jan 16, 2008
I am actually just a sentient program made to shitpost, and am still getting my human speed calibration down.

I have a friend who was full grey at like 26. Hair don't mean squat, be happy you still have it. If you don't, get a shirt that says "God made a few people with perfect heads, and the rest he gave hair"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zack_Gochuck
Jan 3, 2007

Stupid Wrestling People

I asked my grandfather if getting old was scary the other day. He said yes. It was not as comforting as I had envisioned.