Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Renoistic
Jul 27, 2007

Everyone has a
guardian angel.
I can't hate the designs - the sorceress and particularly the amazon makes me laugh out loud every time I see them.
To me they're nothing but parodies of old fantasy illustrations. Love the sorceress' giant hat, as well.
I would have preferred if they weren't sexualized like that, though, and they look really odd when compared to
the magician and elf who don't look like parodies at all.

My biggest concern is who to choose to play! They all sound pretty distinctive and fun to use.
It's a good thing they have online MP, though, because no-one I know would touch this game with
a ten-foot pole.

Renoistic fucked around with this message at 10:22 on Jun 17, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Renoistic
Jul 27, 2007

Everyone has a
guardian angel.

Veyrall posted:

I'm not even looking for sexy or anything! I'm just saying that pose looks really uncomfortable. Seriously, try to arch your back like that while straddling something. Maybe I'm just a stiff goon (90% likely), but I think the Archer's pose is a little weird, anatomically speaking.

Not that that's gonna stop me getting the game, mind you.

The animation looks a little awkward, but you are supposed to arch you back a little when riding "properly" so you can keep your posture as straight as possible. Then again, I've never ridden a raptor before.

Renoistic
Jul 27, 2007

Everyone has a
guardian angel.
The mermaid in that video is really, really disturbing. A mermaid shouldn't have a butt.

Renoistic
Jul 27, 2007

Everyone has a
guardian angel.
Seems pretty fun. The sorcerer is more badass than I expected. The harpy might be the worst monster design I've ever seen, though. It's up there with mermaid butt.

At least they know their audience. You can see how the streamer uses the touchscreen when the party chats with the mermaid. Ugh.

Renoistic fucked around with this message at 13:22 on Jul 22, 2013

Renoistic
Jul 27, 2007

Everyone has a
guardian angel.
I started playing yesterday, actually. It's pretty fun but a bit mindless so far. I would have preferred longer stages and less running back and forth in the city. Before I played I couldn't decide on which character to use, but when I actually got to the selection screen there was no contest - dwarf all the way.

• Locked thread