Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Looking for your best examples of poo poo that happened.

• My friend farting in spanish class was the funneist thing in the world
  • Seeing someone fall down and bump their head
  • Watching N*Sync land from a helicopter and hand out pizza slices at a Nickelodeon event
  • Winning a hand of poker
  • Going through the car wash
  • Getting the fresh nuggets
  • Picking a brain booger

Also acceptable formats besides text include .png and .jpg.

Daikatana Ritsu has a new favorite as of 11:47 on Jun 17, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Last Thursday I went to the shops to buy milk, but when I got home I realized that in all the hurly-burly I had forgotten to buy milk. I rolled my eyes, made an exasperated sigh and resolved to buy milk the next day.

True Story.

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007
I bought these little tiny cigarettes in Jerusalem, they look like doll cigarettes. They're tiny and super thin. I put them in the ventilation holes on my Xbox 360 and lit them and my Xbox is now a heavy smoker.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

I had a known shoplifter come into the store today and when he saw me the only thing he said was, "Don't follow me, I have stuff to buy today."

Sure crazy man, I won't follow you if you assure me you're not stealing poo poo this time. :downs:

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.
Saw a super fat dude making out with a really tiny lady at a concert when I was 15.

Adrianics
Aug 15, 2006

Affirmative. Yes. Yo. Right on. My man.
I worked at an American summer camp in 2009. One day I was out on a canoe and a bald eagle flew overhead.

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
Yesterday I went to the store and nobody commented on how I am white, a male, and in my 20s, and how I should feel bad for any of those things. I bought some groceries, paid for them while trying my best to make conversation with the cashier, and then went home. No bon mots were delivered to anyone involved.

SomeJazzyRat
Nov 2, 2012

Hmmm...

Adrianics posted:

I worked at an American summer camp in 2009. One day I was out on a canoe and a bald eagle flew overhead.

One time I learned that Bald Eagles make goofy-rear end sounds;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQ2uMauyBow

And I also learned that it's actually the red-tailed hawk that makes the 'famous bald eagle scream'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33DWqRyAAUw

:911:

At least here in Canada our national animal isn't made out of lies. :canada:

Assoonasitits
Dec 11, 2007

I guess frogout is too polite to simply say "begone".
I learned that a bald eagle is really a glorified sea gull. Just now, really.

sephiRoth IRA
Jun 13, 2007

"Science is not only compatible with spirituality; it is a profound source of spirituality."

-Carl Sagan
I put off cleaning the cat's litterbox this weekend and this morning I felt kinda bad about it.

Thwack!
Aug 14, 2010

Ability: Shadow Tag
There are times where I'm allowed to tickle my cat's belly and times where I am not. Even though I got scratched a bunch of times, I still haven't learned my lesson.

Thwack! has a new favorite as of 17:06 on Jun 17, 2013

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

When I was 10, my grandma went to Hawaii. When she got back, she gave me a cocoanut with goggly eyes glued to it. It's still in my basement somewhere.

Zeta
Jul 29, 2009

KWEOOOOOO
Pillbug
One time back in college I was in the cafeteria and this guy was walking up the stairs with a tray of food and he dropped it and the food went everywhere and it was really loud and then everyone started clapping to embarrass him even more and it was hilarious.

Assoonasitits
Dec 11, 2007

I once called my fourth grade teacher "mommy" in front of the whole class. Everybody laughed nervously and then never mentioned it again.

moonshine
Dec 7, 2001

the holocaust literally never happened
I ate a bird

Ezenunim
Jun 21, 2012
I invited my neighbor to hang out, listen to music and drink a little wine. He attempted to serenade me with a song where the hook involved the lyric "Do it Bitch". When that did not work to his satisfaction, he sent me a video text of his dick. That poo poo happened.

grandma why
Sep 24, 2010

terrible
My friend once accidentally killed a bird with his bow and arrow. Right through the neck

IMJack
Apr 16, 2003

Royalty is a continuous ripping and tearing motion.

Fun Shoe
I stepped away from a plane in flight and into open air, on purpose, under my own power.

I'm having a little trouble believing that, and I was there.

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

This one time while I was pushing carts at Wal-Mart, there was this baby flipping the bird in random directions with the most wicked look on his face. I stared at him, and he shot me a double deuce.

He knew what he was doing. :colbert:

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

the Holy Bible

Benagain
Oct 10, 2007

Can you see that I am serious?
Fun Shoe
This one time I jokingly threw my shoe at a squirrel about 20 feet away and nailed him. Knocked him clean off the branch. I wasn't aiming it, I was a little drunk and thought it'd be funny to throw my sandal at something.

The squirrel was fine.

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
I must win every thread in GBS. I don't care how much banal semantic quibbling and shitty posts it takes.
I was sleeping outside once, and I woke up to a splash and saw a squirrel had fallen into my dad's pool. I went over and grabbed it and saved it. My parents were pissed at me for it.

schwenz
Jun 20, 2003

Awful is only a word. The reality is much, much worse.
I took trigonometry in high school even though I suck at math but got a B in it because the teacher was really good.
Then I felt all ballsy and took Calculus in college. Failed it.

Outer Science
Dec 21, 2008

Daisangen
I once bought tissues and Vaseline on Valentine's Day.

I had a cold, was out of tissues, and was using the Vaseline in place of lip balm

Previous Jesus
Jun 5, 2013

schwenz posted:

I took trigonometry in high school even though I suck at math but got a B in it because the teacher was really good.
Then I felt all ballsy and took Calculus in college. Failed it.

I took calculus when I was 14. I got a C though because I didn't do a lot of my homework.

Lieutenant Dan
Oct 27, 2009

Weedlord Bonerhitler
I accidentally almost didn't graduate high school because I forgot to take Health, so I did an online Health course from BYU two weeks before graduation to cover my rear end, and it worked. I got a C-. The End.

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

"The world is a hellish place, and bad writing is destroying the quality of our suffering."

Benagain posted:

This one time I jokingly threw my shoe at a squirrel about 20 feet away and nailed him. Knocked him clean off the branch. I wasn't aiming it, I was a little drunk and thought it'd be funny to throw my sandal at something.

The squirrel was fine.

One time I threw a tiny Casio watch manual frisbee-style at a friend and it hit him in the dick and he fell to the ground because it hit him just right.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
One time my sister threw her shoe at my nephew. It bounced off the floor and kicked him in the butt.

A friend and I once saw two men whose faces hung loosely down to their mid-sections. That one's less funny and more horrifying, though.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Das Boo posted:

One time my sister threw her shoe at my nephew. It bounced off the floor and kicked him in the butt.

A friend and I once saw two men whose faces hung loosely down to their mid-sections. That one's less funny and more horrifying, though.

What kind of sissy throws a shoe?

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

My sissy! :downsrim:

Assoonasitits
Dec 11, 2007

I once bought a cutesy animal-themed tissue box holder and lotion dispenser for a friend as a wedding gift. He and his wife thought it was pretty funny.

Livingston
Jun 28, 2007

:zombie:hiiitsss:zombie:
I found a person with my same name on facebook (I have a sort of uncommon name), and I friend requested him and he accepted, and we're still fb friends these many years later.

Livingston
Jun 28, 2007

:zombie:hiiitsss:zombie:
I voted 5 on this thread, and it did not recommend I go hog wild. somethingdifferent.com more like

Erghh
Sep 24, 2007

"Let him speak!"
One time while driving over to a friend's place I saw a bright red exotic looking sports car go by. Like a Ferrari or Lamborghini but I don't know which.

Needless to say I was pretty stoked.

HenessyHero
Mar 4, 2008

"I thought we had something, Shepard. Something real."
:qq:

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

One time I threw a sandal at my friend who was riding a bike, it wedged into the spokes and his whole bike loving flipped over like the motorcycle from Last Crusade.

I think Mythbusters once debunked that scene but I'm pretty sure they failed because they weren't using a pair of sandals.

Evelyn Nesbit
Jul 8, 2012

Livingston posted:

I found a person with my same name on facebook (I have a sort of uncommon name), and I friend requested him and he accepted, and we're still fb friends these many years later.

A guy added me on Facebook in 2005 because apparently he wanted to be friends with every Sophia in the world, and we're still friends.

jalopybrown
Oct 11, 2012
I went to school with a black kid who enjoyed orange jello.

Mush Man
Jun 25, 2010

Nintendo announces Frolf means Frog Golf.
Oven Wrangler
Throwing up after watching an anime.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
I got my car's oil changed and the guy tried to up-sell me some repairs which I politely declined.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

CJacobs posted:

Yesterday I went to the store and nobody commented on how I am white, a male, and in my 20s, and how I should feel bad for any of those things. I bought some groceries, paid for them while trying my best to make conversation with the cashier, and then went home. No bon mots were delivered to anyone involved.

I'm a 26-year-old straight white "cisgendered" man w/ an average dick. I haven't left the house today, but maybe I'll go to the pub later.

EDIT: definitely will go.

• Locked thread