Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fallin1
May 14, 2007

...mostly MSG.

Zikan posted:

So I know that 12-2 is a CP spewing machine and I've finally got access to it. Is the go to team still WWII Bruiser Captain America and Union Jack to break it in half??

Yes unless you are using it to farm xp as well since customed grants around 700 xp per run. Game is buggy as hell tonight, got a game has been updated message and have gotten 5 CVE's in a row now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fallin1
May 14, 2007

...mostly MSG.
I never have a problem with rescue, like ever. For the record I run a team of wolverine and x23.

fallin1
May 14, 2007

...mostly MSG.

twistedmentat posted:

How can you start off a match with everyone shielded? And it just has the name "shield".

Savant's Spear

fallin1
May 14, 2007

...mostly MSG.

twistedmentat posted:

I thought to myself, "only 2 days left in spec ops, wouldn't it be funny if i got 1k Isos in the roulette?"

Bam, happens. And thats the first time in any spec op that happened.

Yea, I'm curious too. Probably going to be collecting items during fights to create the prototype or something.

Nah it'll be one of the task item rewards and then the research will be a task.

fallin1
May 14, 2007

...mostly MSG.
Did the game just poo poo the bed for anyone else?

fallin1
May 14, 2007

...mostly MSG.
gently caress the spiderwoman heroic battle.

fallin1
May 14, 2007

...mostly MSG.
S2E1 done. Game boring again now.

fallin1
May 14, 2007

...mostly MSG.

Sefer posted:

You sure he didn't put magnetized on Havok? His first move puts the debuff on his target, he doesn't have to rely on characters carrying metal.

Only if they have metal as standard equipment.

fallin1
May 14, 2007

...mostly MSG.

Sefer posted:

He automatically puts it on characters with metal equipment, but his first move will put it on anyone regardless.

Only if those people have metal equipment.

quote:

Master of Magnetism
Passive Buff
• Automatically crit Magnetized targets
• Chance to Preemptively counter Magnetized targets
Automatically applies Magnetized to characters carrying metal
• Immune to Magnetized

fallin1 fucked around with this message at 07:47 on Aug 23, 2013

fallin1
May 14, 2007

...mostly MSG.

team overhead smash posted:

When the other guy says 'first move', he doesn't mean the action Magneto takes when you start a match that uses his passive. He means the first attack that Magneto has applies Magnetised regardless of whether a character has metal, so if they get attacked by Magneto with it then after that point they'll trigger his counters.

This does not happen in my game, no idea what you all are playing. If they do not have metal then he does not apply magnetized on the first attack by anyone.

fallin1
May 14, 2007

...mostly MSG.
Wow holy poo poo I totally misread his post the first time. Carry on.

fallin1
May 14, 2007

...mostly MSG.
And Squirrel Girl recruited. Wasn't too bad worst part is the 8hr research for a useless item that is only used for the task.

fallin1
May 14, 2007

...mostly MSG.

Opopanax posted:

Did she still cost 90cp after the tasks?

Yes

fallin1
May 14, 2007

...mostly MSG.

CDW posted:

Cyc is *very* solid in pvp right now. His only problem is Bologna scroll but a lot of people have issues with it. He also will be getting his 90's X-Men costume as the reward from Season 2 Chapter 2 last I heard from PD, which does need at least Scarlet Witch to unlock Mission 6 premium.

Ares seems pretty bad rear end at the moment, very much a buff-the-rest-of-the-team character like Cyclops, with a Remove Buffs attack from all enemies and Despair to deal with Phoenix.

Quicksilver is also one of the best pvp characters, in my opinion. He gets two turns a round, can give out free dick punches as a pre-emptive counter, but is very vulnerable to bleed as a result of how many attacks he can make in a round. Buy him his Blue Generalist suit if you can. A problem with him being a Scrapper is his basic attack for things like Flanked and his Scrapper Follow-Up is an AOE attack. This will enrage any Bruisers, possibly before their next attack instead of after it had they chosen to attack him.

I would also bet that they will re-release Resue/Mk 42 Ironman/Iron Patriot War Machine for the Iron Man 3 Blu-Ray/DVD relese this month.

Scraper follow-ups don't cause enraged FYI.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fallin1
May 14, 2007

...mostly MSG.
Opened 40 boxes got 4 covers. The system works.

• Locked thread