Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

And here's mine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

twistedmentat posted:

So I got Shadowcat Kitty, what is a good teamup for her? I'm thinking Psylock, and have two of the most brutal infs in the game.

For PVP? Phoenix with her White Crown Blaster suit. They work perfectly with each other.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

momtartin posted:

Looks like they fixed the Synthesized antidote bug. Now you can only sell them for 250 silver

Yeah, it's been like that for a while. It's kind of funny, the amount of exploits that go uncatched and unpunished by Playdom actually serve as a really effective way for the Common Man / Wallet-less Warrior to catch up to the ridiculous power creep in this game. The poo poo Playdom is pulling with the increasingly powerful limited edition armory items is heinous.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Plenty of X-23s out there.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Opopanax posted:

Just weapons right now but Emma has a 10 day counter on her

So does Magik, I think.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Fred is on posted:

Of course, I can think of very few characters from other continuities we'd be better served getting separately, rather than as new uniforms. Spider-Girl? 2099 Spider-Man? The new Ultimate Spidey? ...Spider-Ham?

I think that they may have been leaving themselves the option to do that by only including alternate costumes that have actually been worn by their respective heroes in 616 continuity. Except for the movie costumes, but that's not really the same thing.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

With all this talk of PVP being more imbalanced than ever before, I'm starting to think that this Facebook game is a coldly calculated trap designed not only to pressure us into making meaningless purchases, but to frustrate and belittle us at every turn and waste hours upon hours of the free time that, more and more, is seldom afforded to us.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

twistedmentat posted:

Spent 11 gold to get Spiderwoman on iOS, debating on spending 50 gold to get Phantomex. I can't remember if the Spec ops that needed him is coming or has already passed.

I suggest a grisly suicide. I mean, Fantomex is cool.

• Locked thread