Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

Hail all those who are able,
any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
Okay, I kind of like that explanation for Restore Ardania. I can just imagine Krolm doing it, too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

Glad to see this is going well - I was under the impression you were going to lose for a bit :)

Bloodly
Nov 3, 2008

Not as strong as you'd expect.

Glazius posted:

Okay, I kind of like that explanation for Restore Ardania. I can just imagine Krolm doing it, too.

Lore point: Krolm IS the creator of Ardania. He was the first. All the other gods are his children or children of children. The problem is that Man turned to them over him. So there's deep resentment there.

If you're gonna build that Temple of Dauros, I really hope it gets done in an Undead city.

...So Krolm's the only way to restore Destroyed lands? I learn something new every day. I'll need to remember this.

Bloodly fucked around with this message at 16:47 on Jul 28, 2014

JcDent
May 13, 2013

Give me a rifle, one round, and point me at Berlin!

Bloodly posted:

Lore point: Krolm IS the creator of Ardania. He was the first. All the other gods are his children or children of children. The problem is that Man turned to them over him. So there's deep resentment there.

If you're gonna build that Temple of Dauros, I really hope it gets done in an Undead city.

...So Krolm's the only way to restore Destroyed lands? I learn something new every day. I'll need to remember this.

Might be that every god has a spell like that. I'm pretty sure Dauro's Lands of Order do the same... well, OK, you'd turn the world into Siberia, but it's better than blasted ruins.

Mzbundifund
Nov 5, 2011

I'm afraid so.
Only Krolm and Dauros can terraform destroyed lands. Krolm terraforms them back into whatever they were before, Dauros terraforms them into snow, which gives +20% gold and -20% food production. All the other gods have terraform spells too, but theirs only affect contaminated lands or normal terrain. They're still worth getting though, since the only non-deity spells that affect contaminated lands only terraform a single tile at a time, deity spells always terraform a ring of hexes, so 7 tiles at once.

-Helia makes deserts, which are -20% food, +20% mana.
-Krypta makes lands of death, which are -50% food, +50% mana, hurt living creatures and heal undead ones who end their turns there.
-Agrela makes lands of life, which are +50% food with no downside, and heal living creatures and hurt undead ones.
-Fervus makes forests, which is -1 movement penalty. Building a building on it removes the forest and makes it a normal healthy grasslands tile, which is +20% food with no downside. Normal terrain can have forested tundra, forested desert, etc, but Fervus always terraforms to forested grasslands.
-Grum-gog makes swamps, which are -2 movement penalty and buildings built there cost extra gold upkeep.
-Lunord makes ocean tiles, which you can't build on. The terraforming spell also doesn't affect tiles that have buildings on them, which are the ones you want to uncontaminate the most! You can cast Greater Lands Raising to get normal terrain out of the ocean, but sinking a tile with a special resource on it into the ocean destroys that special resource forever, even if you raise the land back later! Lunord is the worst terraformer for sure.

So yeah in general, Dauros and Krolm are the best anti-Dremer terraformers. Dauros might even be better than Krolm, because snow tiles are always useful, but with Krolm you might just be restoring lava or swamps or some other garbage terrain. If you're on top of your gatesquashing and only have contaminated lands instead of fully destroyed ones, Agrela, Krypta, or Helia are best depending on your race and resource needs.

JcDent
May 13, 2013

Mzbundifund posted:

-Grum-gog makes swamps, which are -2 movement penalty and buildings built there cost extra gold upkeep.

God (Krolm?) drat it, Grum-gog, can you do anything right?

Veloxyll
May 3, 2011

Fuck you say?!

Ev3en if they terraform it into something less ideal, once it's not destroyed/contaminated, you can always throw down a create fertile lands - the only non-deity area transformation spell. (greater raising and lowering don't count since they just change the level the lands are on. Though sinking land into the ocean then raising it DOES cleanse destroyed. Though removes special resources)

JcDent
May 13, 2013

Chapter 15: Who Mourns for Dremargor?

„Brethren! It appears that the Dremer world is not immune to our lord‘s power! Look how it twists and changes to form familiar lands!“

“First, we‘ll kill Dremargor, and then, we’ll settle this place for good! Plains will roll with grass and wheat, cities will rise into the sky, and women will frolic in the gentle hills, getting bronze tans under the sun. For the future, my brothers! For Ardania!”

“For Ardania”

“Is he talking about human women again? What a freak”

“Omligin’s ‘Fiery Shitslapper’ might come in useful… one day. Now, I don’t even have mana to cast Resurrection”

King Lich spoke the truth. Vaults that used to be stacked with barrels of mana were almost empty. A great deal of magic had been used in the last few weeks, a far greater amount that all the mana collectors could replenish in time. Only a few barrels have left, abandoning the rest of warehouses to scurrying (and teleporting) mana infused rats.

“My lord, I have this proposition. We could lash the goblins workers more, and maybe take younger workers…”

“That mongrel has been at my throat from the very beginning! This will not stand! Fight with me, you coward!”

“I don’t understand why are you so determined to fight him… and, if you haven’t picked it up with your feeble mage sense, I am conducting an invasion of the Dremer world. I’m the one saving Ardania so you and Sol could kill each other”

"Sky Ships of Arethi are more than just war machines - they are the sign of magical superiority of the elves and the manifestation of the High Truth."
- From the "Servants of truth" by High Keeper Teyaran the Rigorous

“The Eclipse-class is far superior to Shadow-class, which was already far ahead of the flying ships that the Undead can make. Eclipse-class features an enlarged magic-driver which can be spun in overdrive mode to produce and impressive magical pulse. A Shylar CIWS – Close-In Warlock System – is installed to prevent threats from getting near the ship”

“With two r’lyehactor gems, it has a much higher power output than Shadow-class, with negligible increase in loss of sanity to ground onlookers. It also offers the option for ship teleportation, but it has to be made ready by a veteran crew.”

“Eclipse-class also features two additional wingtips, making the ship that much more attractive to younglings and high-maintenance females”

“How does Lucius put up with this poo poo…”

“A shimmering bubble of hexagons descends on the target of the casting, radiating warmth and golden in color. This shield protects the wearer from all elements and sometimes even deflects them, with a sort of ‘pew-pew’ sound…”

“I swear, whoever wrote this must have been drunk”

“As you can see, the engines only need some prodding with the soul-prods and if chief navigator’s concentration holds, the ship successfully slips through space between planes and onto another spot. Not very far, mind you, but still usually out of harm’s way”

“What happens if concentration doesn’t hold?”

“Then there’s an opening for the chief navigator position and an opening where chief navigator’s cranium used to be”

“Arrows can’t fly against the wind”

“ESPECIALLY WHEN THE WIND IS ON FIRE”

“NYAH NYAH NYAH NYAH”

“Sire, I know that maintaining the siege of the Dremer world is tasking, but could you find another way to relax? Using Helia’s power to blind goblins as they’re crossing bridges and chasms seems a little… profane”

“What are you talking about? Look, that wagon just went over a cliff and onto shack”

“Well, I agree, that was a bit funny”

“Sire, demons are appearing all over the realm!”

“Are we having a double end of the world?”

“No, just a regular oblivion crisis, so it seems. Well, the demons seem to be shouting something about Riften, but they are demons”

“True. Well, Agr probably doesn’t have anything better to do and I suspect I’ll soon have to resurrect some of the invasion forces. Those demons can consider themselves already banished”

“In truth, the overcharged blast would work better against non-Dremer targets, I think. Same with our regular shot, which would be better used against buildings: we’re using a softer kind of rock that smushes and spreads on the walls, thus covering a bigger target area before the magic explosive – and the goblin shaman – triggers”

Something was bombarding the forces with frightening magic and the elites (now with embedded Lucius and under the cover of an invisibility spell) were sent to scout it out what they found was…
Dremargor

"Your Lordship! You requested that I deliver any information I have about Dremargor. I've gathered all knowledge on the matter, and in fact there is only bad news. The Dremargor is extremely strong, and it hasn't any "weak points" to speak of. It appears that it can adapt to any kinds of attack - but here my experience tells me that there should be some limits to such adaptation, Frightfully, with a single attack it can impact the same area that you can with your Armageddon spell. In short, my advice to you now is more urgent than ever: do not play a hero! There is no need for personal magic duels. You are a Great Mage after all, not some landless knight, and Ardania needs you. So please, let your troops fight Dremargor - but be sure to provide them with full magical support!"
(From His Lordship's Advisor's address speech)

“And I though regular Dremer looked like bastards conceived by a goblin and a toad”

“This one is even uglier”

“And larger”

“At least he has two bone blades, not like those lopsided warriors”.

“Ugliness aside, we still have to kill him”

“After all this is over, I should really get Agnett to visit Temple of Helia. They seem to like burning things down, maybe they’d strike a common chord”

“Isn’t this a little…”

“Defiant?”

“Hubris?”

“Overconfident?”

“Those are all good descriptions, sire.”

“Well, it might help to lure the Dremargor into a position we like… for example, where the land itself doesn’t heal him”

“And if that doesn’t happen, we’ll have a fall back point and maybe even the first city on the Dremer world”.

“It says ‘Blast Earth, Moran Gor’, a short incantation indeed! But seeing how most of my rivals have their lands covered in corruption, using it might even improve their odds”

Finally, the trap was sprung! It was too late to save Squeeks (who was now awaiting the more mundane resurrection, rather than one granted by a god) and his paladins, but the others managed well.
The werewolves were well spread out and laid in ambush around Dremlin. Once the monster neared the city, they jump up and dashed to encircle the Prime Dremer. Completing the ambush were the Paladins of Dauros, gifted for completing his temple in an ashen field near the mountains, in a far off demiplane. Even Agniett shoved up.

The giant monster glowered at the surrounding forces and hid behind his giant bone claws.

The Dremargor was already well protected against most that would do it ill. And his supernatural protection would change depending on who attacked him. As werewolf learned really fast, this was the first opponent that managed to be totally immune to both real and spiritual claws.

Fortunately, research into crumbling tomes and wizen old koatls showed that Dremargor couldn’t become immune to everything, nor be immune indefinitely (else he would have probably invaded Ardania himself).

To diversify the range of attacks raining on the monster, King Lich metateleported more forces into the fray.

Back in the real world, a very different siege was happening. A dragon appeared out of nowhere and attacked Golddale. Peasants ran to their huts screaming in horror (because of the dragon) and glee (because some of the insufferable goblin garrison would die) while goblins were marshalled for the defense.

Luckily, they feared King Lich more than they did the dragon and defense was well under way.

Even if that meant that some of the goblins got well cooked.

On the other side of the continent, Trolls managed to burts through Sol’s territory and explore a landmass that was to the west. Apparently, that landmass was very poorly kept, as whatever lands that had not been blasted by Dremer were contaminated.

“The creature’s immunity! Can you not feel how it changes?”

“I curse ya, Dremma foo! I curse wid da curse of DEATH!”

“Did you notice the change, brothers? Let us plan the attacks and we’ll kill this monster in no time!”

“Well, I won’t say that fighting him didn’t bring any benefits. I feel like I could dodge anything right now”

"Monsieur, I have received news most dire... This must be passed to the Council immediately! The Dremers... they transform captured Great Mages into mindless slaves! Though they become fully obedient, they still wield all their terrible powers! This has happened already, and will happen again if the Dremer manage to capture another Great Mage's capital. I beg you, monsieur - ensure that the Great Mates understand the terrible threat they face! They must forget their quarrels and unite their forces, or soon not only the Council but all the world will be gone forever."
(From "The Secret Report to the Adviser of His Grace")

“Abomination spotted! Alert the king! Alert the armies! We have a fallen great mage! We must end the Dremers NOW!”

And so, while the trolls slowly pushed through a blasted continent…

While the newly resurrected forces banded with heroes and goblins to destroy threats to common citizens…

While elven sky ships with inscrutable engines scoured the seas…

“Now is the time, brethren! Strike the final blow!”

With tooth and claw of the werewolf did the threat of Dremer passed forever from the universe.

Tehan
Jan 19, 2011
:woop:

This is one half of the 'canonical' win condition, except it was Miralbus that killed the Dremer. Meanwhile the Librarian cast the Unity spell and between the Dremer devastation and Librarian being a massive douche with his newfound powers it set the stage for a lot of movers and shakers getting evicted from Ardania to go wander the outer planes.

Tehan fucked around with this message at 08:43 on Jul 29, 2014

Veloxyll
May 3, 2011

Fuck you say?!

Congrats! You saved Ardania! With werewolves and paladins!

And City Spam.

Edit: turns out that Dreamer Anchors can appear on other planes.
Two spawned pretty much right where I wanted to build cities. Rudeus maximus!

Veloxyll fucked around with this message at 07:10 on Jul 29, 2014

JcDent
May 13, 2013

Tehan posted:

:woop:

This is one half of the 'canonical' win condition, except it was Miralbus that killed the Dremer. Meanwhile the Librarian cast the Unity spell and between the Dremer devastation and Librarian being a massive douche with his newfound powers it set the stage for a lot of movers and shakers getting evicted from Ardania to go wander the outer planes.

And here I was planning to epilogue it, so that it would segue nicely into my Warlock 2 LP...

JcDent fucked around with this message at 08:47 on Jul 29, 2014

Tehan
Jan 19, 2011

JcDent posted:

And here I was planning to epilogue it, so that it would segue nicely into my Warlock 2 LP...

:ohdear: I'll spoiler tag the hell out of that.

Neruz
Jul 23, 2012

A paragon of manliness
Ah yes, Great Mage Shadows; those are why you do not under any circumstances want to let the Dremers kill an enemy Great Mage. They possess 3 elemental tornado spells that are just absolutely brutal and are themselves frighteningly hard to kill.

JcDent is actually kind of lucky he ended it when he did; the presence of a Great Mage Shadow is usually the first sign that poo poo is about to go horribly wrong because one Great Mage Shadow usually leads to multiple Great Mage Shadows and then armies of Brutes and Giants backed up by Mages while Flyers and Sea Dremers zoom around raiding all your poo poo. I've only ever seen the full Dremer lategame once when I holed up in two demiplanes and basically just sat in them for a hundred turns and I never want to see it again.

Neruz fucked around with this message at 10:38 on Jul 29, 2014

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE

JcDent posted:

I'm still interested in the epilogue. Your stories are great!

Will you make a new thread for Warlock 2?

JcDent
May 13, 2013

Epilogue

Dremers, a greater threat to Ardania than goblins and Grum-Gog or Rebellion of Lunord ever were, finally met their end. While Great Mages bickered and fought between themselves, and proved in numerous other ways to be hardly “great” (and doubtfully “mages”), one of their ranks worked hard to save himself and his realm.
A most unlikely king in the most unlikely kingdom. Lich King V, a lich that has died five times leading a realm made up of barely thinking goblins, ravenous gnomes, noble werewolves and grizzled trolls.
Together, they triumphed against plentiful monsters of Ardania, incompetence and pettiness of other Great Mages, wave after wave of Dremers… and all to finally launch a counter invasion, and kill their leader.

The Dremer threat was finally over.

Life could return to its normal ways and cities, even the ones established in distant demiplanes, flourished.

Now was the time to rebuild. Summoning great magics, King Lich V restored the land that had been burn in ominous meteorite strikes that may or may not have had something to do with the invasion.
The volcano that erupted near Lichopolis had been taken care of even before and Lichship Bay was a bay again.

The damage that Dremer done had to be unmade, too: this was no fable written by some addled-minded scribe, where destroying the foe’s leader would immediately undo all the harm done.

Contamination was all around and had to be cleaned up.

Far worse was the destruction wrought by exploding Dremer gates, twisting Ardania so much that it repulsed both life and unlife. Here, the power of the gods was needed. If Krolm would restore the land to the way it was before, Dauros had other ideas. Dauros’ Lands of Order would transform the warped ground into frozen plains, much like those found in the extreme north of King Lich’s realm.
Yet even this was much preferable to blackened, defiled shatters that marked places where the Great Mages failed.

As for Dremer, they still plagued the world as leaderless berserk beasts. There would be no more gates appearing and no more corruption to consume fertile lands. And with each Dremer hunted down by roaming patrols, there would be one beast less.

Of course, the magical sky fleet employed by King Lich V didn’t stop with Dremer and fought any and all that threatened normal life in Ardania.

But at the same time… at the same time one unknown mage had not only weathered the storm, but done something great and terrible.

The spell of Unity. The ultimate incantation that made a mage practically one with magic of Ardania. This granted immense power… and immense ambition.

Soon, the United One, as the mage was called, went on to subjugate his former peers. Some joined almost willingly, others were beaten, and some inevitably had to be killed.

King Lich V, the hero of Dremer invasion, would not bow down to someone who waited till someone else defeated the main threat and then used peace to subjugate the world.

It was a great fight of magic lightning and spell-slung flame.

And while King Lich was great in knowledge and power, the United One was basically power itself.

The inevitable happened and King Lich V died, again.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!”

JcDent
May 13, 2013

Torrannor posted:

I'm still interested in the epilogue. Your stories are great!

Will you make a new thread for Warlock 2?

You guys are spoiling me.
And yes, Warlock 2 thread should launch tomorrow!

Neruz
Jul 23, 2012

A paragon of manliness
As a final note about the story before you go on to Warlock 2: King Lich V deliberately fights the United One knowing that despite all his power he will still lose and have to reincarnate as a weakened King Lich VI (which does indeed happen). This is considered an acceptible tradeoff for learning the United One's capabilities and powers for a future confrontation, King Lich VI is the only one of the Great Mages in Warlock 2 who knows what the United One is capable of, having experienced the full extent of the United One's powers first hand.

JcDent
May 13, 2013

Neruz posted:

As a final note about the story before you go on to Warlock 2: King Lich V deliberately fights the United One knowing that despite all his power he will still lose and have to reincarnate as a weakened King Lich VI (which does indeed happen). This is considered an acceptible tradeoff for learning the United One's capabilities and powers for a future confrontation, King Lich VI is the only one of the Great Mages in Warlock 2 who knows what the United One is capable of, having experienced the full extent of the United One's powers first hand.

Well, if thread votes for it, I'll play as LKVI. I'm not putting up the race for vote, because I'll be damned if I'm playing any of the vanilla races or planeswalkers.

Neruz
Jul 23, 2012

A paragon of manliness

JcDent posted:

Well, if thread votes for it, I'll play as LKVI. I'm not putting up the race for vote, because I'll be damned if I'm playing any of the vanilla races or planeswalkers.

Yeah there's no reason to play anything other than Svarts in Warlock 2, not only are they op as poo poo compared to literally all the other races they are amazing because rocket knights and robot hydras.

As to which Great Mage you play as that's your call, I just wanted to throw up that bit of lore about why King Lich V tried to fight the United One even though he knew he couldn't win.

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

The scarlet letter was her passport into regions where other women dared not tread. Shame, Despair, Solitude! These had been her teachers, stern and wild ones, and they had made her strong, but taught her much amiss.
Clapping Larry
Planeswalkers are my favorite race in W2 (Svarts are number 2). I love the Witch Doctors with their aromatherapy.

Veloxyll
May 3, 2011

Fuck you say?!

ugh. I was doing my own playthrough. which was going pretty great. Until I researched other misc spells that pushed Meta Teleportation off my spell list.

Why must there be a limit on spells in your spell-book. It was bad enough missing the 30% cast speed spell because I had too many buffs. Since even with Archmage + agile Mind I could only cast once a turn. Though I was doing well on land cleaning because of that

Alavaria
Apr 3, 2009

Neruz posted:

they are amazing because rocket knights and robot hydras.
Rocket knights?! Sounds pretty cool.

What cool units might other races have on the table?

Veloxyll
May 3, 2011

Fuck you say?!

I don't think any of the old races get any new units. And there isn't enough ocean to ever bother with ships
Skyships are okay still.

JcDent
May 13, 2013

Alavaria posted:

Rocket knights?! Sounds pretty cool.

What cool units might other races have on the table?

Old races get no new units (wheee). The coolest units from them are literal sky ships that undead have, most human temple units (Paladins <3), undead paladins...vampires, maybe?

Planeswalkers are a mishmash of races and units. Will cover it in OP!

Oh, and I'm preemptively asking not to spoil svart units (I haven't really played them) nor any campaign twists (for possible future readers)

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE
Wow, that's the canon ending? You defeat the biggest threat for Ardania while some nerd was busy studying magic and developing an I-win spell? Fucker :argh:

I'm looking forward to Warlock 2. If you want to play as another mage that would be fine as well It's up to you how you want to roleplay the game anyway, trying out a new character or continuing with king Lich VI.

Bloodly
Nov 3, 2008

Not as strong as you'd expect.

quote:

Yeah there's no reason to play anything other than Svarts in Warlock 2, not only are they op as poo poo compared to literally all the other races

In a set of games where OP is the norm, what makes the Svarts especially so, as compared to all the rest?

JcDent
May 13, 2013

Bloodly posted:

In a set of games where OP is the norm, what makes the Svarts especially so, as compared to all the rest?

Dorfyness, I guess. But please, don't spoil the actual units. Talk about damage types and resistances, sure, but not units.

And in Warlock 2 campaign, you need all the OP poo poo you can get your hands on.

Torrannor posted:

Wow, that's the canon ending? You defeat the biggest threat for Ardania while some nerd was busy studying magic and developing an I-win spell? Fucker :argh:

I'm looking forward to Warlock 2. If you want to play as another mage that would be fine as well It's up to you how you want to roleplay the game anyway, trying out a new character or continuing with king Lich VI.

Yep. Well, that's canon for Miralbus, at least. In Jc-Canon, that happens to King Lich. So, basically, almost all of the victory conditions (save Avatar) come true. Sort of like how Invisible War treats Deus Ex's ending.

Neruz
Jul 23, 2012

A paragon of manliness

Bloodly posted:

I can't say without doing the spoilers thing JcDent is asking me not to do, but basically their guys are all amazing and can do amazing things and are walking unkillable tanks.

I talked about them earlier in the thread if you want to go back and look. If you don't want to do that then don't do that.

Veloxyll
May 3, 2011

Fuck you say?!

Spoilers:

Svarts get settlers.

Neruz
Jul 23, 2012

A paragon of manliness

Veloxyll posted:

Spoilers:

Svarts get settlers.

And they are almost combat capable!

Psykmoe
Oct 28, 2008
This LP made me give the game a whirl. It's good fun. Although I have to agree with whoever said it's better to clear pocket planes earlier. It's a little harder on your units, but it's way less tedious. I came out of my first pocket plane conquest with nearly indestructible veteran units but the neighboring plane (seriously the gates were 1 hex apart) had barely any free hexes in it that weren't crawling with monsters.

It was considerable tedium.

The reward was a town that could recruit gold dragons and built a 20 food farm on a red dragon nest. Yum!

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

Really enjoyed this LP - thanks for doing it.

JcDent
May 13, 2013

Veloxyll posted:

Spoilers:

Svarts get settlers.

I might have gone a little overboard with this, but I want some jaws to drop!

Psykmoe posted:

This LP made me give the game a whirl. It's good fun. Although I have to agree with whoever said it's better to clear pocket planes earlier. It's a little harder on your units, but it's way less tedious. I came out of my first pocket plane conquest with nearly indestructible veteran units but the neighboring plane (seriously the gates were 1 hex apart) had barely any free hexes in it that weren't crawling with monsters.

It was considerable tedium.

The reward was a town that could recruit gold dragons and built a 20 food farm on a red dragon nest. Yum!

Oh yes, those dragon egg omelets. I rarely bothered with dragons myself, for some reason.

Sir Shion posted:

Really enjoyed this LP - thanks for doing it.

Thanks for reading!

Psykmoe
Oct 28, 2008

JcDent posted:

Oh yes, those dragon egg omelets. I rarely bothered with dragons myself, for some reason.

It was my first time playing, and I was just screwing around on Casual.

I ended up winning more or less by accident when the Avatar of Krypta showed up to kill me and got completely chumped by a Gold Dragon and a Spirit of Kings buffed with Death Immunity. The Spirit of Kings is immune to spirit out of the box so he took 0 damage. The dragon and two caster heroes were just along to make those 1000 hp go away faster :effort:

Apparently Krypta's avatar is a joke like that because you make her mad by buddying up with the goddess of life and the goddess of life grants the death immunity spell :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

Hail all those who are able,
any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
There really was a Great Mage you never met the whole time?

I suppose under that cloud cover somewhere.

• Locked thread