Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

X13Fen
Oct 18, 2006

"Is that an accurate quote? It should be.
I think about it often enough."

Goldskull posted:

I have no Masterpieces, I was tempted to get Tiger Track (Sunstreaker) at £85, but gently caress him, if MP-20 is Wheeljack I'm all over that.

FWIW, MP Tiger Track is retailing for ~US$100 (~£67) here in Japan atm. £85 is not that much more, especially if it includes shipping.

Totally pre-ordering MP Wheeljack and Bumblebee the moment they pop up. Holy poo poo.

I've got pre-orders up on MP Prowl, Bluestreak and Smokescreen. Can't wait!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

X13Fen
Oct 18, 2006

strangehamster posted:

My Target got reset and there is crap on shelves again!

What on earth are those "Construct Bots"? Are they like the Kreo Lego stuff?

Also, all you guys running around for MP Soundwave. I got one when he first came out in Japan :smug:

Serious content: if I have MP-04, should I get MP-10? Or if I don't want a second OP, should I get the repaint of -10 as Nemesis Prime?

X13Fen
Oct 18, 2006

Anyone interested in Generations Soundwave or Alternity Convoy? Both opened, Soundwave is loose and I have the box for Convoy. Transformed both maybe once or twice, otherwise they were kept on display.

Shipping is from Japan, if that is a deal breaker for anyone.

X13Fen
Oct 18, 2006

Is that going to be international Costcos, or just US-based ones?

X13Fen
Oct 18, 2006

Thanks for the spoilers, guys!

^^^ Edit: All good! :)

X13Fen fucked around with this message at 23:50 on Sep 26, 2013

X13Fen
Oct 18, 2006

How much?

X13Fen
Oct 18, 2006

The Goon posted:

Now do you think there's any possible way of getting one of those bad boys to Japan without paying a ton in shipping? Like an inter-Costco shipment or something?

I'm hoping Japanese Costcos get them, as there's one right near me.

If so, and there's none close to you, I'd be willing to ship one to you.

X13Fen
Oct 18, 2006

Knormal posted:

There's a Japanese plain ol' MP-10 reissue next year: http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers...in-2015-180036/

Also this.

Keep on keepin' on, Japan.

Sweet! Time to decide if I want MP10 or MP Nemesis Prime!

X13Fen
Oct 18, 2006

Captain Invictus posted:

edit: wait what the gently caress, there was a Revoltech Movie Optimus Prime? How did I not know about that?!

poo poo, I want one, but I think they're out of production, and Revoltechs skyrocket in price when OOP.

Pretty sure I've seen them still on shelves here in Japan if you are super desperate to get one.

X13Fen
Oct 18, 2006

Phy posted:

Looks like BBTS got Cosmos and Swerve back in stock, as well as Rattrap (which saves me from hunting his rear end down.)

Also whiskey tango foxtrot over.

I have this guy. He's cool, but super finicky. You have to be super careful when you put the sushi shield in when transforming him, otherwise he springs out into robot mode.

X13Fen
Oct 18, 2006

I love Amazon Japan! Just got MP Bee, plus his "Battle face" attachment.

X13Fen
Oct 18, 2006

DrChud posted:

Hell ya! Someone else who likes Mighty Muggs. I have a bunch of them squirreled away in their boxes.

Just gonna bust into the thread by agreeing here. The Mighty Muggs aesthetic is leaps and bounds better than Funko Pop, and I hate that they never took off

Also starting to regret selling most of my MP collection, but glad I kept my MP04. Now if Takara could hurry up and make MP Rattrap and/or TM2 Megatron, that'd be great

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

X13Fen
Oct 18, 2006

banned from Starbucks posted:

That leader Bw megs better be transmetal AF

100% agree! The original was such a great figure