Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Minority Deport
Mar 28, 2010

precision posted:

The promos have already been leaked. Mind Maze gets another Counterspell, Force of Will, and Snapcaster Mage.

Whoa, what the gently caress? Link is here, for anyone curious. Force of Will, god drat. Also: Cryptic Command. Jesus Christ.

e: f,b

e2: Coat of Arms for the sliver deck. Hell yes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Minority Deport
Mar 28, 2010

DancingPenguin posted:

By the way I am pretty confused about what is promos and what is deck keys.
Do I get the promo cards by buying deck keys or just pre-ordering? :S

Neither. Deck keys just unlock the base 30 cards per deck in the game. Promos are gotten by putting in codes which are given away at events; for instance, ComicCon's Magic panel will almost certainly hand out little cards which say "Put this code in your game for promo cards! FSXJSH" or something. Basically, each code unlocks one card for each deck. The codes aren't unique, meaning each copy of the game uses the same codes to unlock the same cards. If it's anything like last time, someone will either brute-force most of the codes or just poke around inside the game's data to find them, then dump them all at once.

Minority Deport
Mar 28, 2010

kater posted:

The mob guy? No idea never seen it. The encounters can still get stuck if you mess them up enough.

Also what the gently caress where's the revenge campaign? I got the message after beating it but can't find it anywhere in the menu.

It isn't under "Campaign," it's under "Revenge," after clicking on "Single Player."

Minority Deport
Mar 28, 2010
Some of the card art is animated (if you turn it on in the options and only if you zoom in). I've noticed Grave Titan and Admonition Angel so far; is there a list somewhere? It seems to be mythics, but not all of the mythics.

Minority Deport
Mar 28, 2010
New promo code from DailyMTG (as an aside, that thing is wrong; the Eldrazi deck definitely has Primeval Titan in it :colbert:)

TRCKCS

Of course, since this is Wizards trying to do something involving technology, it doesn't seem to be working yet, at least on Steam.

• Locked thread